Reliance Communications - want mobile number from sim number

Pushpendra SIngh
Hi Sir
I have bought a reliance gsm no from kanpur
and due to some tech problems no not activated in mean while i lost the cover of sim card (so the mobile number)
now when the shopkeeper want the mobile no. to activate the number but u have not the number
but have only sim no

my sim card no is 8991211060000354911
please help me as soon as possible

Comments

sneha

sir
from9022476745 this unknow person sd me sms even i call he doesn't talk and otherwise it is switch off
i also ask to my friend that there number is they did not know please give the infromation of this number

Dear Sir
I have purchase a mobile connection gsm after that i recharge a coupon 51 one rupees but no benefit daily callig 5minutes so please i request you to check the status this numbe 9015471047
do the work as soon as

kapil Bansal

I don't know my mobile number.
when i purchase a "RELIANCE GSM SIM CARD".
I through the cover of it, & the mobile number is on that cover.
I know this is my mistake in throwing the cover.
Sir, then please tell me the mobile number of this SIM.
The SIM number is given below:-
89911 31400 00092 7620

i have bought one or two days ago a new reliace gsm number. sim no. is 899105144000374502
i want to know my mobile no.
thanks, Pooran Singh

my sim card no is 899118101000683385

my sim no 8991679510000230279

Dear Sir
I have purchase a New mobile connection gsm Prepaid after that I am 3 times Submit ID Proof but No activate My connection so please I request you to check the status this number 9015599655
Do the work as soon as

Rajkumar

New GSM offer inspite of the no. being in dnc list - Reliance Mobile

I got the call on my residence MTNL telephone from Reliance Mobile company from the no. 011-32061121 on 17/08/09 at 12:25pm telling about their new GSM offer, inspite of the fact that my is registered in the dnc list from 30/01/09.

I don't know my mobile number.
when i purchase a "RELIANCE GSM SIM CARD".
I through the cover of it, & the mobile number is on that cover.
I know this is my mistake in throwing the cover.
Sir, then please tell me the mobile number of this SIM.
The SIM number is given below:-

Hi Sir
I have bought a reliance gsm no from kanpur
but have only sim no

my sim card no is
please help me as soon as possible

You all are just fuckheads.. its not a reliance customer care noobies

my sim card no is 8991101460000308672

dear Sir,
a number 8081739067 of reliance GSM from kanpur city was daily giving threats to me and my husband .i dont want to do FIR as it will disturbs my family.i am mentally very harrassed.i work in a newspaper and the calls made me very tensed.i just want to know that who is the person and whom is the sim alloted.Kindly provide me details as it will going to destroy my family.Please Help.

MUJHE APNI PASAND KE NUMBER CHAHIYE USKE BARE ME BATAYE AUR USKI RS. KE BARE ME BHI BATAYE

Sir I had been using Reliance GSM card. Owing to some personal problem, i had to sell my mobile phone. Meanwhile i have been using Reliance CDMA. Now the fact or problem is that I have forgot my Sim card no. So i request you to guide me as How to find the Sim card no and recharge it.

I am getting mesages from this no. in late nights inspite of requesting the person not to do it.
Please help.
Relaince GSM no is:9021981581

For some time i was close the realiace gsm no. and in this time i forgat my realiace gsm No. pls tell what i do

relaince gsm service is very verste
i m live in kalyan
plase yaar network ka kuch karo nahi to reliance service band kar do

sir my no. 9555362888 sir mere no main apne aap koi service activate ho jaati hai jisse mujhe problum hoti hai. so sir main request karta hoon ki mere sare service band karne ka kast karein .
mere mobile main /3mints per 1.20paisa & 1rs/day katta hai so sir eske alawa koi tisri service isme activate na ho.
aur mere 11/09/2010 ko jo balance kata hai uska reply karein thanks