Reliance Communications - check this teliphone number ueed std

m l patel
COMPLAINTS FOR TELIPHONE NUMBER 02613064360 this teliphone number used continue std last two year various talking everday but subcriber to pay every month rs 400/ look this number and send enqiry to charge extra hi will used std every time this complaints for behalf reliance mobile i will ask to enqiry your side and check this number at soon but reliance company are loses money this teliphone number

thanks

Comments

disturbing with mis cals. - Reliance

i am continuously receiving bad messages from your customer with mobile no. 9349240282. It is operated at NORTH PARAVUR ( COCHIN) .Also disturbing me during office hours with MISSED CALLS. I am using IDEA CONNECTION . MY mob no is 9847400096.

expecting an early and effective action

09307048554 is my number and i want to know the details of my calls from sept to nov...
its very urgent matter hope u make it soon...
raj

93118862044 is the number and i want to know the details of this number, who is the person waht is the name? beacuse from this number I have recived min. 60 miss calls.
its very urgent matter hope u make it soon...

Dear Sir/Mam,

kindly provide the id name of this no.- 09359963699 Due to Last Two days i Getting missed Call, & I call back but no Responce there. He Disturbing me.
Pls solve the issue.
pooja

9368448897 is the number and i want to know the details of this number, who is the person waht is the name
last 15 days he disturbing me plz solve the problem as soon as possible

Send the details of this number 9369286108
YUVRAJ

DEAR SIR / MAM 9335123288 is the number and i want to know the details of this number, who is the person waht is the name
last 25 days he disturbing me plz solve the problem as soon as possible
MY MOBILE IS USED THE LADY PLEASE HELP RELIANCE MOBILE
sapan

DEAR SIR / MAM 9311659194 is the number and i want to know the details of this number,

i want to know how i can check the balance from the reliance mobile. also if i forget the number how i can find out again.
pavan

hey i have got many times miss call and sms from this number please check the 9369474041
think this a girl her name is deepa please verify and do some action about this number
thanx a lot
hope u reply soon

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I have been recieving calls and sms from this number 9509566448 for pastt few days.. i know that it is from rajasthan... I want only the name of the person and the state from which the number is issued

thanking you

Reliance Customer Care is to tally careless about their responsibilities towards the compliant lodgers. It is really a pitiful experience. upon recharging they are resorting to indiscriminate charges despite of any usage of the mobile. even when i called them up for an explanation, they just turned a deaf ear towards the same and bluntly blurted that they don't register any complains refusing to give any complaint number. even i came across the senior supervisor Customer care, Mumbai, who had a straight away turned down the request for a complaint number. Can there be any possible way to narrow down matters so that the way of billing can be understood.

Requesting help

Anirban Das Majumdar
sunny

respected sir/mam ... 9027097119..from .this mobile number i'm disturb.can u please send the name n add. of this no.s owner... he continosly given miss calls n msgs... kindly help.
kindly provide the id name of this no.Due to Last few months i Getting missed Call, & I call back but no Responce there. He Disturbing me.
Pls solve the issue

i got msg from this no 9396854505

respected sir 09509058486 mob disturb me so pls give detail of this number i shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness.

respected sir i santosh kumar, request you to retrive my number that forget, because it left for many i forget my number, {vadodara}
N Mar 21, 2011 by
shashikantnishantsharma

How can I stop the advertisers from sending repeated sms on my no...
N Apr 13, 2011 by
shubham chawla

respected sir 8956502111mob disturb me so pls give detail of this number i shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness
N Apr 13, 2011 by
shubham chawla

this is my no 9764457509
N Apr 22, 2011 by
anujyoti

respected sir/mam ... 9314931556..from .this mobile number i'm disturb.can u please send the name n add. of this no.s owner... he continosly given miss calls n msgs... kindly help.
Pls solve the issue