Reliance Communications - Demat account not opened

S.G. JEGAN
I applied for dmat account opening in Reliancemoney.

On 14.02.08 my application number is 0001415295. I received phone call from some courior company that there is a cover for me from Reliance.

(Mean while I shifted my house from the previous address to present address. But my office address is same. office is nearer to my house only just 1/2 km only)

I asked him to come to my office to handover that covers. But he simply told that he will not come to my office. before asking from which courior from he is coming he cut off phone. kindly i request you to ask reliance to send covers to my office address.

if you need any other particulars i am ready to give.

s g jegan

Comments

rcv 49 card not active - Reliance

dear sir my name is dhrendra singh i have purchase 49 rs rcv reliance card but 49 card is not active call the customer care and executive say your card is always active in other mobile please help me
mdn:-9319585049
address - 12 BTC HOUSE GOMTINAGAR LUCKNOW
vijayd

DMAT ACCOUNT OPENING - DMAT ACCOUNT-Reliance

I have submitted all the docs and amount of cheque of for he reliance dmat account opening in bangalore.
Even after a month they are not in a position to track the application and tell tell status.
though i called many times they are ot responding properly
Finally they told application is cancelled due to some reasons .

Vijay 92431 36555

DEMAT ACCOUNT NOT OPENED - demat account

I WROTE TO EMAIL ID :- 'customer.grievance@reliancemoney.co.in'

Dear Sir

I had applied for the Demat account with application number 0002113091 dated 27/04/09 by sales man Rupesh kumar in branch noida sector-50, but still now I have not received the demat account number, please check and inform at the earliest as I am calling to customer services and they are telling me still now they have’t received the application forma and you need to contact the nearest branch.

Awaiting your reply……

Thanks and best regards

Sachin
sachin_garg72006 demat account  - Delhi, India

advance brokerage - demat account

i have open deemat account in aditya birla money, their agent told me if you will give fifty thousand cheque your AMC will be free. i trust him i and give cheque.but after that i knew it that was 20 thousand advance broekage and their agent did not tell me, now i talk him now he refused.please help me out..

Reliance Communications - Demat account not opened