Reliance Communications - change into cdma to gsm connection

JAGGDEESHWAR RAAO
I am the one of the subscribers of Reliance Communications. I am native of Andhra Pradesh. Now in AP, GSM service is not yet introduced, i came to know that GSM serve will be come/introduced shortly. Can I covert into GSM service then ?

Comments

i want reliance gsm sim information

Please tell me it is possible i want convert my same number CDMA to GSM please send me a messege

I Have A reliance CDMA Card. Can It Be converted to GSM With The Same Number As I Don't Want To Loose My Number.?
rajesh

I am staying in Hyderbad that is in Andhrapradesh.I want to convert my cdma sim to gsm, is it possable .If so how to do it, can explain me . Thanking u .
noushad

I am kerala, I am using Reliance CDMA mobile since 6 years. Presently I wish to change the RELIANCE GSM with same number. kindly do the needful. Please tell me whether convert the CDMA to GSM with same mobile number. send immediately 09349939192.09349999885

i purchase gsm sim and also activated in samsung c160 mobile but dont support rworld.

hi my name is ramu.already i have reliance connection of cdma number.so can i change cdma number to gsm number please give replay.and what is the series of gsm.please please.

Pls. allow me to change my cdma in to gsm
sridhar

Im reliance customer since 5 years, know i would like to convert my RIM cdma number to RIM gsm same number.
amrut

A have reliance CDMA mobile. Can It Be converted to GSM With The Same Number so that I Don't Loose My Number.?
shiv

sir, i am want to know is the existing user can shift from CDMA number to GSM number as same,
kindly do the needful.

can i retain/convert my reliance cdma number to reliance gsm number.at my place reliance gsm service is started.

my name is sanjay from Bijapur, , , , , , , , , can i retain/convert my reliance existing cdma number to reliance gsm number, at my place reliance gsm service is started.(bijapur/karnataka state) m-9341029303.
Rekha

I would like to know whether I can convert the CDMA sim into GSM sim and use it in other phones like sony ericsson. Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Rekha

i am having CDMA RIM with me can i change the RIM into SIM then how and what r the information about it please tell me the details to my email id and in hyderabad when it will come and in andhra the GSM sim cards came it seems and what is the answer for it please tell me ok bye

I want to convert my sim card from CDMA sim into GSM. can you please make sure to me the possibility and charges for the same...
Thanx & Regards...

i want to convert my cdma no. to gsm sim,
how can i do it,

Rajesh

Sir

I am from Trivandrum, Kerala. I am using reliance CDMA for last 5 years. Now I woul liket to use my same CDMA number to reliance GSM. Is it possible. If so How I can change CDMA to GSM.

Pl help me