Reliance Communications - BROADBAND SERVICES

jagat1980 on Feb 13, 2011
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

COMPALIN COPY IN RELIANCE:-

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

With reference to your e-mail regarding "Complaint Against Executive", please note that we have taken up your issue to the concerned department who will look into this matter. They will contact you on this subject at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,

Vishal Kamble
Broadband Customer Care,
Reliance Communications.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email. You may contact us through any of the following means:
Phone: 1800 3000 7777 and from all telecom service providers
022-3033 7777 from any phone
Email: broadband@relianceada.com
Website: www.rcom.co.in
You can also book your service complaints online at http://cnm.reliancecommunications.co.in/cnm/web/genTTCreation.jsp OR through IVR while calling at contact center.

You can view your bills and make payments online through http://myservices.relianceada.com/launchAMSS.do for all RCOM services. Please register yourself on the portal. For difficulties in registration please write to myservices@relianceada.com

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: jagat acharya (jagat_acharya1980@hotmail.com)
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 05:20 PM
To: broadband@relianceada.com (broadband@relianceada.com)
Subject: complain

my self jagat acharya i have one complin against your CSE name RAHUL PARIKH at vadodara who make a fraud work with me. he give me one connection on my name jagat acharya user id no.239328563225 but he asked me give 500 rs. and get 1gb free in 99 rs. rental and my 500rs. is refunded after disconnect. but when i used your plan i understand this 500rs. is installation chage and not refunded and 99 plan works only 2 hours. so i want to give take action against him and close my case.

thanking you,