Reliance Communications - Deactivation of Bikini rich alert service

kaleem00777 on Jul 25, 2011
First of all I dount know how this service bikini rich aleart activated and then i was trying to deactivate it for last 45 days- calling on cutomer care no and visiting reliance web world.
Every day they are charging Rs 5 for this service and these people dont know how to deactivate it.
Last my visit in web world- she had given me assuarance that service will deativate in 24 hours and given me customer complaint it- 157423990.
This was the pathetic experiance with reliance gsm, These people dont know how to talk to the customer and even dont have knowledge about thier services.
When i recharge some services gets activated automatically they start charging and deducted my balance.

Reverse my balance what you had deducted and deactivate this service- Bikini rich alert.

My details as below:
Mob no- 8767155006
Name- Kaleem Abbad
Borivali west, Mumbai
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N May 29, 2012 by
sehrawatdev Reliance Communications  - New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, India

Deactivation of Bikini Rich alert service - Reliance GSM

I am ved prakash residing in new delhi. I bought a new reliance gsm (9555867829) connection in dec 2009. I have never subscribed to any value added schemes of reliance. But I stated receiving hot video of the day and bikni rich alert sms. On receiving sms rs. 5 was deducting from my balance. I called reliance customercare many time but they told me that this service is deactivated from your no. But still the problem is same only hot video of the day service is deactivated. When I asked the customer care executive about this they told me it will be resolved in 24 hours. It has beeen more than two years that they are deducting money from my balance. On 23 may 12, when I asked the executives they told me that they can't do anything because this service is activated through r world, even they are not telling me the way to de activate the service. For last two years they are troubling me, I have placed numerous complaints to customer care and reliance web world. But to no use. I wish to deactivate such vulgar schemes and get my money refunded back.

Reliance Communications - Deactivation of Bikini rich alert service