Reliance Communications - Unfair activation of VAS and deduction of amount on my GSM mobile number

Rohit2884cs on May 26, 2012
My name is Rohit Jain my Reliance prepaid mobile number is 8010199039 and I using this from four to five year approx. My balance had been deducted three times without any confirmation under VAS activity within last 40 days. Even I called on helpline number 198 to stop all my VAS and request to stop such calls and try to take refund my deducted balance amount. But only once my balance has been refunded.
My brief transaction of recharge and deduction as follows
• Rs.111 recharge in month of April
• Deduction Rs.30 on 23-04-2012
• Rs.30 on 24-04-2012 which was refunded on 26-04-2012
• Next recharge of Rs. 111 and same happened after one week of my recharge
• Rs. 30 deducted on 18-05-2012
I called various times on 198 to refund my amount which deducted without my permission but they told me that services were activated by you from your mobile number. I keep my mobile maximum time in flight mode or switch off mode. My mobile comes in active mode only in evening when I call on two or three numbers. How any VAS can activate in switch off or in flight mode?
I really get furious from this issue and talking again and again to customer care numbers. I do not have enough time to talk over this and now I request you please do refund my unfair deducted balance amount ASAP otherwise I will withdraw my connection.

Comments

Shweta Agarwal Reliance India Mobile  - India

Unfair Activation of Services and deduction of amount - Reliance India Mobile

Reliance activate various services at their initiative without my approval or consent. Later they charge amount thereon and never reverse them as according to them, I have subscribed to it.
aryan Reliance India Mobile  - India

Reliance activate various services at their initiative without my approval. Later they charge amount thereon and never reverse them as according to them, I have subscribed to it. And there behaviour is very rude.