Reliance Customer Care - Complaint regarding your telecalling person

Rajashekar B.G on Jan 1, 2011
TO WHOM SO IT MAY CONCERN

We have willing to take Reliance Broadband connection and received a call from a person who is from Reliance Broadband and his number is:+911204087647 (10.42AM - 02.01.2011). While the communication this person spoken with a very bad and irrespective words from him. Hope this type of manner will not advised by Reliance management people.
We are requesting you to take immediate action on the same.

We await your reply immediately.

Comments

N Feb 16, 2011 by
Bherusinh

Mera mobile number 8000440241 he or mera balance bar bar apne aap hi cut jata h. kabhi customer care exe. bolte h music ke to kabhi kuchh or or mujhe kabhi uska solution nahi milta.
A Feb 26, 2011 by
sonuy9

Respected Sir,
I have using reliance gsm mobile
my balance is daily going in mainace
This problem i will told to the customer care
but they are saying you will activated the cricet services
but sir i will not activated any services
that's types of problems i wll many time face
but sir u will me solution of this types

thanking you sir,

Mobile - 9021073067
Yermalwad N.G.
D Mar 21, 2011 by
tusarkanta

Dear Reliance Customer care Officer,
My mob opening balance was on the date 20-03-2011 Rs81.05 I hve sent only 4 msg which cost is Rs2 after deduction Rs2 the balance should be Rs79.05 when I check my balance on date of 21-03-2011 the balance is Rs.49.05, Rs.30 is automatically deducted from my balance.when I call your customer care exe they says after two hours u call him.I did not activate any game msg Pls. refund this Rs. 30

Mobile-9883601631
Tusarkanta Bhanja
D Apr 12, 2011 by
vineetgoel

My no is 9311272993. With in last month its 4 times my prepaid cdma mobile balance is automatically deducted from my cell without informing me.
Whenever I recharge my cell its automatically deduxted.
When I talked to customer care person he says u have subscribed any one of the services like movie masala, cricket score ect.
I want my balance back. Plz do something.
Waiting for your kind support.

Thank you.
Regards:
Vineet
A Apr 18, 2011 by
sathishbethri

I am getting the promotional calls everyday more than 15-20 calls from Relaince telecomunication.Pls dont call the promotional calls.
I requesting you to pls stop the DNP calls.

Regards/Sathish
Ph:09379350444
N May 17, 2011 by
astharao

I have problem about my balance reduction.And I asked to one of the customer care executive and he replied that I can disconnect the number or any other communication company and they cant help me in any way.
So can i get any fair action regarding this or I have to stop my number.

Astha
N Jun 1, 2011 by
sameer nandan mahapatra

Yesterday i had recharged Rs.110/- . without any activation of any scheme Rs30/- was reducted in by current balance. Customer care was not response about my problem. Take necessary action.
A Jun 1, 2011 by
mohan shaw

my mobile no is 9331716489, i want to my incoming and out going msg detail.my e mail address is kumar_jeet20@rediffmail.com
D Jun 7, 2011 by
sudharshini123

Dear Reliance Customer care Officer,
My mobile number is 8088775920.My balance is often getting deducted without my knowledge.Even if they deduct also there is no sms sent for the deducted amount.If i call the customer care they say the service Music pack is activated so we are deducting 30 rupees.Again a month later they deduct some 10 Rupees and they say music pack has been renewed and the balance cannot be credited back .We are spending our money .Because of yopur customers You are getting billion rupees .But who is getting affected .Only the Customers are getting affected.Every time you cannot take our money for granted .There has to be genuione reason for everything you are doing out of our control and this is not at all fair.And Sometimes they deduct money form mobile and thsy send sms saying you have activate d feeling serivce.What does the feeling service mean? we are not fool to activate those kind of rubbish service.We are only loosing .Its not your money that you are spending out of your pocket .Its all customer's money .SO far thay have deducted more than 200 rs in the same manner.We are ready to even file a compalint on reliance also .I want all the deductions whichever u deducted to be refunded back
N Sep 1, 2011 by
jwo rajesh

I was using my reliance no 7677254466 whenever I was going to my home town patna, this no was last used in the month of feb or mar but when now I have put the sim in mobile, message is coming invalid sim. I was having around 250 to 300 rs balance in that no. Please unblock the sim immediately.

Rajesh Kumar saha
Mobile - 9868092363
A Sep 7, 2011 by
div45

i had a word with your reliance customer care executive one was mr balram and one was senior person abhishek call timing was (7:30pm-8:15pm)7-sep-2011. While the communication this person spoken with a very bad and irrespective words from him. Hope this type of manner will not advised by Reliance management people.
We are requesting you to take immediate action on the same.

We await your reply immediately.

Divya Yadav
mobile-8081251717
A Oct 8, 2011 by
duggad

stop doing that yaar reliance doing that continuesly they will deduct amt from their a/c of their costumer continuesly . this is very big problem yaar kyu sab ka paisa kaat rahe ho faltu ka kisi ke pass fokat ka paisa nhi aya h . kar kya rhe ho yaar suna bhi karo kabhie costumer logo ki . fokat ka kuch bhi activated kar dete ho yaar kya natak h yeh . apne costumer care ko pehle sudharo yaar kuch jawab nhi dete h yaar . din pe din reliance bekar ho rha h yaar . kuch sikho airtel or idea walo se. bahut pareshan ho gaya hu reliance walo se me itne din reliance use krne ka kya fayda hua ulta or nuksan pe nuksan . i want to close my no & i will tell others to close their no ... RELIANCE DO SOMETHING

Reliance Customer Care - Complaint regarding your telecalling person