My son 15 year old went to buy some product at Reliance Fresh situated at Indore (South Tukoganj). He did not found required product so he was about to leave shop. But he was caught at exit door and searched thoroughly shirts/Trouser. He feel very bad but allowed. After feed back i called back to reliance for justification but no answer. It happened again on 5 days back. And as always nothing was found in his all pockets Then i went straight to shop on 23rd Sep and meet Mr Mukesh a junior officer. And i was shocked to know the guideline from his superior.
1) Reliance believe that those young customer are thieve and 90% chocolate are taken by them.
We like many other parents are depend on our children for purchasing daily usage things from nearby shop preferably Reliance Fresh. These youngsters belong to very good family back ground more then Reliance own staff. One question to Reliance
1) On what value you are working on. I have never experience such behavior in India and abroad.
2) How much self respect is hurt of those youngsters
3) How will you check girls with male guard , if you have this policy , since girls are more fond of chocolate then boys.
4) Here i want to give message to even Mr Mukesh Ambani that Reliance has just opposite image then TATA , if you do not care to young generation then you must know where are you going