Deficiency of Service
DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE IN RELIANCE FRESH STORE, TILAKWADI, BELGAUM
I am a loyal customer of Reliance Fresh right from the year it started in Hyderabad. Due to my transfer I shifted to Belgaum and here also for more than 2 ½ years I visit the store regularly for buying various things from the store.
1. Most of the personnel in the store who are manning the cash counters are not aware of the periodic offers, when demanded for the same they keep a blank face & instead ask us where you have seen it? Again we have to demand for it by showing the latest pamphlet. Are we not supposed to get the same without making a demand?
2. One more commonly occurring problem is, though Maximum Retail Price (MRP) is mentioned on the product, still you are overcharged, this you realize only after reaching home, if you do not see then forget. That apart, sometimes you are also overcharged for an item due to the mistake of the personnel manning the cash counter. (for eg., take the case of Apples – though you buy Shimla apples you are charged the price of American Apples). I have decided that, next time if I am overcharged for any item I am approaching Consumer Forum.
3. Another complaint is that, you buy some product on which some item is given free but after going home you realize that, the free item is not delivered to you. Again you have to visit for the same.
4. Recently, the whole store was overhauled for reasons best known to the Store Manager, thereafter we can’t find items we need, that easily we have to search for it, resulting in wastage of time. I do not know for whose convenience it was done? Further, you find items of a single type of various brands spilled over in various places of the store and not kept in a single rack. Why can’t they be kept in a single place/rack like earlier times?
5. The person manning the counter, never bothers who are standing in the queue, he thinks they are fools and mostly entertains the customers who do not follow the queue system. Who wants to spoil their mood by questioning?
6. Sometimes we receive pamphlets in the newspapers of goods available in the store, but if you visit the store you find that most of the goods advertised in the pamphlets are not at all available in the store. Why to advertise for unavailable goods?
7. The personnel who are posted inside the store (and not at the cash counters) to help the customers are not aware about the prices of goods or about the availability of goods in the store.
8. The billing machine always goes out of order only when you present the credit /debit card and not carrying enough cash with you. Again you are made to rush to the ATM to get money. If you are carrying enough cash, the machine works fine.
9. Sometimes you like an item which is on offer, and when you take it to the billing counter, you are told rudely that the system is not recognizing the product.
10. During peak shopping hours, not all the cash counters are opened, you find personnel wandering around instead of clearing the rush.
11. One more problem is, cash counters are not stacked with sufficient change.
12. Sometimes, there is also a problem of Non availability of basic items.
13. Lastly, there is a perennial problem of haphazard parking of vehicles in front of the tore and there’s no one to monitor it.
I do not have any enmity against anybody, and sincerely hope to receive better services from the store hereafter, hence request the Customer Care Personnel of Reliance Fresh to take a peek into the matter before things turn bad.
Jagadish A (Dissatisfied Customer)