Reliance GSM Prepaid - Mobile Balance deduction

wings4vijay on Feb 23, 2013
Dear Team,

I am a user of Reliance GSM Prepaid. My complaint is regarding the unnecessary and unknown deduction of mobile balance oftentimes.

Please have a look on the below latest case.

I recharged yesterday date 22nd Feb, 2013 for my 9662378014 mobile no. with 340/- balance at 12 pm around. I had earlier balance of 8-9 rupees so total balance available was around Rs.349/- Then after I had hardly call of 1-2 Rupees. When I checked my balance in evening, it was just left with Rs.310/-. I checked myself first that I had not other auto renewal due available. So I lost about Rs.40/-.
When I called Customer Care at 2 am, I got the only answer as usual the data is not retrieval and we are not able to view any data. This answer I am getting many times and they get a easy escape out of it.
Again I call at 12 today at 23rd Feb, 2013, I received the same answer. Now this will go for next 2 days and then after they will have answer " we can't get the data for more than last two days".

Reliance GSM is cheating the customer when they have more balance and if customer is not tracking it they earn good amount of it.
This has been happened with me many times.

It is my humble request to you to have a strict action on it otherwise there are many consumers are getting cheated everyday.

Best Regards,
Vijay Patil
+91 9662378014

Comments

Sanjeev Sinha Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

Unnecessary deduction of Money from my Pre-paid Mobile Account - Reliance India Mobile Phone

Without taking any additional facility on my Mobile an amount of Rs.198/- & Rs.99/- had been deducted for which my complain number/Service Request No. was 56836453 & 58288719 Respectively.After logging the complain an sms was received by me stating that the same has been charged correctly.I had even been running tio their Reliance Web World at Jamshedpur as i am a resident of Jamshedpur (JHARHAND) but no positive steps were taken by them.
Reliance India Mobile only takes the compalain but does not take correct action as they understand that it is beyond the customers reach to knock their door and get the correct decision but today as i saw the web site i got a hope that they can be stopped from doing wrong and do the correct things.

Sanjeev Sinha.
( 09334630610 )-Mobile.
Saurabh Verma Reliance Communications  - India

Advertisement calls and illeagal balance deduction - Reliance GSM

i'm very Disturbed by the Advertisement calls from the company.
And it is the limit that they have deducted balance from my account for the service that i never used.
Pankaj Pathak Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

Amt deducted automatically - Reliance GSM Prepaid

i am Pankaj Pathak.
i am the reliance gsm prepaid customer, my mobile no is 9022141651.
the caller tune on my mobile is automatically activated on 30/03/2009 and the amt rs 20 is detucted from my balance.i have loged the complain on the same date, complain no is 93401265.
on 31/03/2009, i got the msg your caller tune is deactivated successfully, but my amt(ie rs 20) is not credited in my account, i have again lodge the another complain, the complain no is 93486362.
pls return my amt and this type of cller tune problem frequently occurs in Reliance, pls rectify the same.
shakir khan Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

i am shakir khan.
i am the reliance gsm prepaid customer, my mobile no is 9319590999.
the caller tune on my mobile is automatically activated on 18/05/2009 and the amt rs 20 is detucted from my balance.i have logged the complain on the same date, but they didnt give me complaint no.instead of this they told me the process to deactivate the caller tune.
bharat h.sharma Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

reliance gsm card lost my no. 9022890655 - Reliance GSM Prepaid

My modile was lost at 10/06/09 at train between 8.30pm, i traval from goregoan to borivali and i complaint my lost of mobile in borivali railway police station and also i tell to reliance care that my mobile was lost so close my gsm card, but they do not close my card somewhere they use my card so reqeust to consumer complaints. This card register by my name: bharat h.sharma and my alternative no.9768574159, 9323028469 I live in Bhyander(w)
saurabh kumar prepaid GSM  - India

unsubscribing problem - prepaid gsm

my no 09742836489

i have to unsubscribe act 69 pack ...i dont know how to ???

i cant find from customer care either pls help
lalita devi agrawal Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

music station - Reliance GSM Prepaid

I am RELIANCE GSM customer with no. 919098149455.I didnt subscribed to music station service yet the service was activated without my consent. Rs 30 was deducted from my prepaid balance..When I dialled the customer service number a rupee was cut per minute of the call which resulted into my balanceto nil. ….Why is reliance acting... »
Gouranga Chandra Patra Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

unusal balance deduct - RIM prepaid mobile service

Sir/Madam

I have been using a prepaid RIM connection 09337051972 Rourkela (Orissa) last 20 month. Last 8month I observed that my recharge amount deduct unusal.After so many complaints there is no result.This is unessary harassment & huge loss for me.I fade up with RIM service & people of customer care are cheating the customer directly.I done recharge Rs201 topup, after one day suddenly 35Rs. got deduct. When I call to customer care, he told due to khel pack activation amount is got deducted. I do not no why RIM people making fool to customer. I never activate any pack. Again I called & asked what are the services activated in my number, no one giving right information.This case happened several times from last 8months with me.I called RIM C. care on dtd. 11/7/09 & my complaint no. is 103665426, he told now only khel pack is activated, same time I told please deactivate all packs, I want only out going & in coming calls.After two day huge amount got deducted. Again I call to RIM C care on dtd.14/07/09, my complaint no. is 103932838 about deduct amount. He told me now Astro & News pack is activate hence amount got deduct, same time I told that pl. deactivate all the packs.After 3days I observed amount got deduct, I call to RIM customer care on dtd.19/07/09, my complaint no. is 104488747 & Mr. Imrhan told me due to astro pack amount got deduct. I never activate any pack. This is just like be fooling the innocent customer. Proper action should be taken as I have lost huge amount of money from last 8month.I want my money back because it is not one time, every time happening with me. Please do need fully, as soon as reply soon.

Thanking You,
Your, s faithfully

Gouranga Chandra Patra
E mail ID- gcpatra@gmail.com
vijayprakashMathur Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

Dear sir, I have recently taken a rim number 9300888606. Since it is a new number I am getting lot of advertisement which is very disturbing. I do not want any advertisement on this number. Please ensure that SMS as well as vioce call is bared on this number with immediate effect.
V.P.Mathur
Robin Yadav Reliance Communications  - India

deduction of prepaid balance - Reliance GSM

My prepaid account was reduced by Rs 30 when I checked it in the morning. On calling the customer care they told me that I have activated some monthly music offer at last night, but I know very well that no one has touched my Mobile during that period. Can somebody help me where to take this matter to for complaint and claim for the charges.
PRATIK DUBEY Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

My name is pratik i am using your GSM prepaid connection, had a complent regarding my sms pacage which i had recharge few days ago (32 / 500 ) since last evening my service is blocked due to error in network, i spoke to customer care they told that u dont have main balance in your mobile so pls recharge after that your sms pacage will start i doing that also its not working require valuable answer from your side my no is 9595283277. ASAP
hemanta kishore jena Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

deduction of money - Reliance GSM Prepaid

RS 30 has been deducted from the balance for nothing .
please refund the money as soon as possible or else i would go to consumer court
Divya Jain Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

Unnecessarily activating services - Reliance GSM Prepaid

I have pepaid no of reliance GSM.Firstly there network is very poor.
and from past few days they are harrasing me by activating services like masti pack, fun pack etc without my permission and also deducting balance.
Despite of number of complaints i have got no reply from there side.
Kindly intervene and help me getting my money back.
Swapnil A. Laddad Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

about balance deduction - reliance (prepaid-mobile)

My Self Swapnil Laddad Mobile NO. 9373123999 (RELIANCE - PREPAID CARD)
Sir, I Use above company service from last 3 years and not activate any
services provid by co. but now a running month Sep 09 company activate
unknown service and deduct Rs.30 without any intimation,
i was call to customer services they replied me that your complaint
are received after 3 days so that your complaint not valid.
But, this is not legal and this are hanppening again and again many times,
i was complaint but they are not replied me any information or intimation.
So pls take that action as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil Laddad
ramanacharyulu Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

iam using REL postpaid mobile previously it is in group of sms infraustructure ltd,
after their disconnection of post paid connection it was transffered to prepaid in my personnal namely, and your company suggested to me by given sms as to recharge wiyh an amount to get life long validity, igone to near distributor and recharged for life lomg validity but my mobile is not working now many times i given complaint at iscala agency at ongole my mobile was not activated.
if any problom with the previous group billpaying owner why the REL company suggested to me to recharge for lifelong validity.
iam suffering very much please if ur not inrested to activate my mobile u kindly inform me immediatly.
with regards,
V.N.murthy
dharminder Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

i am dharminder dalal
i am the reliance gsm prepaid customer, my mobile no is 9015751799.I need my mobile details for incoming, outgoing and missed clls for july, august, september.its very urgent. please send as soon as p[ossible.

Wiyh regards
dharminder
Tareq Qureshi Reliance Communications  - India

Reliance has been regularly deducting money from my prepaid account without my knowledge. Every time i call them saying this thing they tell me that I have subscribed to some of their services even though I have not subscribed them and tell me that they will refund me money back. But I have not yet got my full refund back. Also I had told them to stop sending me messages and calls from reliance regarding this services one month back but one month has passed and the messages and calls are still coming. I do not know what to do I have lost much of my balalnce due to this and they have not refunded me the money back saying that more than 3 days have passed since the service has been subscribed. I am fed up of reliance mobile and I will advise you to not to take any of the reliance services. As they are just fooling customers.
Sachin Singh Reliance Communications  - India

Auto activation and balance deduction of GPRS - Reliance GSM

I purchased 2 new numbers of reliance GSM (9579605694-95).When I inserted these sim cards in my mobile it was showing Internet facility activated by default. I tried to close it but I was not successful. I got 20 balance in my sim card. After This I recharged it with 100 rs. Total 120 rs have been deducted without any usage. First thing I would like to ask How can they activate any internet service in new sim card without information. Why did they deduct 120 rs. Every time I switch on my mobile 10-20 rs get deducted. Similarly for second number 70 Rs deducted.

I had sent many mails regarding my problem to nodal officer. I want waiver for two numbers 9579605695 (120 Rs) and 9579605694 (70 Rs) for invalid GPRS deduction. For the proof of my problem and for any doubt you can contact Jayshree (9326507788) at Reliance Web World , Paud Road , Pune.I was unable to insert my sim card in mobile. Whenever I tried to insert and use those sim cards balance got deducted and it became nil after few minutes.

Now they are saying that few days have been past they can't check the old details. I have been complaining for last 3 weeks. I visited Reliance web world, i sent mails, i called nodal officer but still i haven't got my waiver.

Thanks.
Sachin Singh
romisha begum RELIANCE (PREPAID)  - India

balance deduction - RELIANCE (PREPAID)

Respected Sir, I m customer of Reliance prepaid connection,assam circle, my ph no-9707086929,repeatedly i m giving complain about balance is getting deducted for a cricket pack which i hv not subscribed,i asked them to unsubscribed but all in vain,daily 5 rupees is deducted from my balance .kindly do something in this regard as soon as possible.
Prashant Himmatlal Tanna Reliance GSM Prepaid  - India

Not got benefit of recharge - Reliance GSM Prepaid

I purchased new connection of Reliance prepaid GSM on 3 th nov. and done recharge of 40 rs scheme also. in that i should get 200 min R2R free But when i called reliance number i didn;t get that benifite and also my money deducted from main balance. i made complaint also but no use. in return i got one docate number 3025. for coustmer care. and they said case will resolve in 72 hrs. mean while I started doing recharge of 40 rs scheme. I done it for three time in all. and got befinte of those recharge also. and the day I recharge last time. I got 3.2 hrs R2R balance and the coustmer care in return said this is money refunded of ur first complain but it was not that money. it was money of I recharged last. what to do now. they not solved my problem and closed case..
now they are not agreeing.. my reliance number is 8055724466. and alternate number is 9028291117..

Reliance GSM Prepaid - Mobile Balance deduction