Reliance GSM Service - smart caller tune code request

rakesh sachdev
dear sir,
i am using smart gsm service since two years. i want a smart caller tune code of song "preet ki lat mohe aisi laagi" from album of kailasa.
i want to set it as my mobile caller tune so plz send me this code earlier n help me.

Comments

unwanted SMS on mobile phone - Reliance GSM Service

dear sir,
My mob. no. is +919827644836. i was receiving unwanted SMS from your side continuesly about the sell of RINGTONES and other services Please stop it immediately. It's my humble request to you.

not satisfied

NON REFUND OF FALSE DEDUCTION - Reliance GSM Service

IT HAS FALSELY DEDUCTED RS.6 ON 17TH FEB & 30 PAISE ON 18TH FEB AGAINST WHICH I HAVE REGISTERED THE COMPLAINT BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED TILL TODAY AND WHEN I CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE I AM NOT GETTING THE PROPER RESPONSE FROM THEIR SIDE MY. MY COMPLAINT NO. IS 020816239214. PLEASE CONSIDER MY CASE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

no refund till today

false deduction - Reliance GSM Service

false deduction money not refunded till 8th march complaint registered on 17th feb ill behave from customer care my cll no. is 9861868315 & i have the complaint id 020816239214 &030816898582

i want to change the ring tones in my phone,
wht i ve to do?
my phone no is 9365836107

My cell no. is 9861804974.My "Music Station" has been faultly been subscribed rather it was not subscribed by me at all.I'd complained regarding this to the customer care a couple of times.but still no response is been taken yet...
Please help me out of this problem.I'll be very greatful to you if you sort my problem.

Failure your Tower - Reliance GSM Service

We the resident of Purulia District situated and Bagmundi, we cannot connect our mobile due to your tower failure past 3 three days past. Please do the same as soon as possible, because we are facing very trouble.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Nilendu Kr. Adhikary,
Bagmundi, Purulia
anita

hello tune - Smart

no convenient or proper facilities for hello tune.automatically hello tune changes itself.
very bad service regarding hello tune.
there is always network problem.
lots of complain while using smart number.

get caller tune code - Reliance Smart

My mobile no is 9883760258.I want to downlode new caller tune of new bengali flim-MON MANE NAA, please kindly send me the code no of this flim's title trak.

UNATTENDED/UNREPLIED MAIL - Reliance GSM Service

SIR,

THE COMPANY HAS VERY RECENTLY INTRODUCED GSM SERVICE ALL OVER INDIA WITH BIG NOISE. THE COMPANY HAS ASSURED CREDIT OF RS. 10/- TALKTIME EVERYDAY FOR 3 MONTHS. IN AHMEDABAD THIS TALK TIME CAN BE USED ONLY FOR LOCAL CALLS. YOU CANNOT MAKE STD CALLS.

2. IT IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THE DISCRIMINATION ADOPTED BY THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY HAS ALLOWED STD CALLS OUT OF EVERYDAY CREDIT CALL LIMIT OF RS.10/- IN MUMBAI. BUT NOT IN AHMEDABAD. BASICALLY I AM FROM MUMBAI, TRANSFERRED TO AHMEDABAD. I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF MY RELATIVES IN AHMEDABAD. MY MOST OF THE CALLS ARE STD. I REQUESTED COMPANY TO ALLOW SAME FACILITYOF ALLOWING STD CALLS IN AHMEDABAD LIKE MUMBAI WITHIN THE LIMIT OF RS.10/-, WHEN ENQUIRED ABOUT THIS DISCRIMINATION, THE MUMBAI FRANCHISEE REPLIED SAYING THAT IT'S A REGION WISE POLICY DECISION. SO WE CAN'T HELP IT. I THINK ANIL AMBANI IS SIMPLY INTERESTED IN CREATING BIG DATABASE WITHOUT PARTING WITH ACTUAL BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS. THE COMPANY HAS NOT BOTHERED TO REPLY MY MAILS DATED 16/01/2008 AND REMINDER ON 22/01/2008.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE CARE OF MY COMPLAINT, WHICH MAY BE OF GREAT USE TO EVERYBODY.

G.K.SHRINGARE

I am a Reliance GSM consumer.
its very very poor service in Assam.
my complian are :
- voice clearity is not good,
- network is every time up & down.
-We are very engry of RELIANCE GSM SERVICE.
-I am so upset of your service

It's Better that RELIANCE STPO This GSM Service.

I want caller tune code of song Bedardi Tere pyar Ne, film-Heena
ritika

sir, i m using smart since 1 yr n i alwaysz being in problem finding codes...i need a code nw for
film josh...song'hare hare hare...hum to dil...'

change my caller tune

my double toktime rs. 100 problum

i want caller tune code of song song Mujhe Jeene Nahi Deti Hai Yad teri, film- Bomb Blast

my caller tunes has not been activated.
I have activated my caller tunes 1 week ago.
So, I would say that plz do as possible.
my no.is 9905889204.