Reliance GSM Service - smart caller tune code request

rakesh sachdev
dear sir,
i am using smart gsm service since two years. i want a smart caller tune code of song "preet ki lat mohe aisi laagi" from album of kailasa.
i want to set it as my mobile caller tune so plz send me this code earlier n help me.

Comments

anita

hello tune - Smart

no convenient or proper facilities for hello tune.automatically hello tune changes itself.
very bad service regarding hello tune.
there is always network problem.
lots of complain while using smart number.

get caller tune code - Reliance Smart

My mobile no is 9883760258.I want to downlode new caller tune of new bengali flim-MON MANE NAA, please kindly send me the code no of this flim's title trak.

I want caller tune code of song Bedardi Tere pyar Ne, film-Heena
ritika

sir, i m using smart since 1 yr n i alwaysz being in problem finding codes...i need a code nw for
film josh...song'hare hare hare...hum to dil...'

change my caller tune

my double toktime rs. 100 problum

i want caller tune code of song song Mujhe Jeene Nahi Deti Hai Yad teri, film- Bomb Blast

my caller tunes has not been activated.
I have activated my caller tunes 1 week ago.
So, I would say that plz do as possible.
my no.is 9905889204.

i want caller tune code of song hai na tu, film-Dehli-6

sir
my name is dilip
my gsm was not working
what can i do
is there aney problem

sir i want caller tune code for ' with you ' by chris brown from album exclusive

Respected Sir/Madam.

I want the code of this song for being my callertune & the song is ( khabar mere marne ki, tumse hi dekho, woh haton me mahendi, rachane lage hai) & the singer name is Sonu Nigam & the album name is Sanam Bewafa.
So, kindly i requset you to give the details as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
Kishan Jaiswal

I want caller tune code of song '' maiya darbar bulati hai, mujhe her bar bulati hai

i am using smart gsm service since two years. i want a smart caller tune code of song "maiya darbar bulati hai, mujhe her bar bulati hai" album not known

dear sir,
BAHUT KATIA HAI YEH RELIANCE NETWORK
IS LIYE RELIANCE POWER FAIL HO GAYA HAI LOGO KO DUBA DIYA HAI

I want caller tune code of song maiya darbar bulati hai, mujhe her bar bulati hai, singing by sandeep kapoor &anuja
jassi

I want caller tune code of song bewafa ki saja maut se jyada ho, album Woh Bewafa, singing by Agam Kumar Nigam.

I want a caller tune code of sonu nigam album

In my Reliance GSM phone hello tune has been activated last two month but i would like deactivated that particular colour tune because last 30 day i thing 60 to 70 rupees dedect on my balance so i unable to call any other person so that please tell me procedure of deactivated of hello tune.

i want code of song '' tum mile dil kile mere dil ko jane kya hua ''

Reliance GSM Service - smart caller tune code request