Reliance GSM Services - UNNECESSARY CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM BALANCE.

piyush5637 on Aug 8, 2011
I am an user of Reliance GSM prepaid Service, & my Mobile Number is 9595641969. I am using this number since last one & half year. But from 4 to 5 days, the company is deducting Rs. 2 daily without any reason. i called on 198 for complaint & the customer care executive said u have used web services. I never open my browser though they are giving such a wrong reason. Even i called again on 8.8.2011 for the same problem, i got the reply that we are facing technical problem, call back after some time. If they go on deducting 2 rupees daily, may be i have to stop using such service & change over to some good service provider......

Comments

nagaanusha Reliance GSM Prepaid Services  - Andhra Pradesh, India

Unnecessary changes for the customers - Reliance GSM Prepaid Services

I am using a GSM Reliance no. Every month I will recharge for 38 Rs Msg offer. This month its validity has expired on 05.11.2010. So, I have reactivated again through easy recharge to avail free sms. But to my surprise, They have again deducted 40rs/- from my main bal regarding FREE SMS on early morning of 10.11.2010. When we contacted the Customer Care at 6.58am, a person named Vinay dint respond well. We want our balance back.

Srikanth
N Jan 13, 2011 by
sony34 Reliance GSM Prepaid Services  - Andhra Pradesh, India

dear

sir meri sim jiska no.9548265564 he isme se roj balance kum ho jata he mujhe mer balance wapas loate ki kirpya kare

regard
Nafeesh.saifi
N Aug 8, 2011 by
piyush5637 Reliance GSM Services  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

I am an user of Reliance GSM prepaid Service, & my Mobile Number is 9595666237. I am using this number since last one & half year. But from 4 to 5 days, the company is deducting Rs. 2 daily without any reason. i called on 198 for complaint & the customer care executive said u have used web services. I never open my browser though they are giving such a wrong reason. Even i called again on 8.8.2011 for the same problem, i got the reply that we are facing technical problem, call back after some time. If they go on deducting 2 rupees daily, may be i have to stop using such service & change over to some good service provider......

Reliance GSM Services - UNNECESSARY CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM BALANCE.