Reliance GSM Services - UNNECESSARY CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM BALANCE.

piyush5637 on Aug 8, 2011
I am an user of Reliance GSM prepaid Service, & my Mobile Number is 9595641969. I am using this number since last one & half year. But from 4 to 5 days, the company is deducting Rs. 2 daily without any reason. i called on 198 for complaint & the customer care executive said u have used web services. I never open my browser though they are giving such a wrong reason. Even i called again on 8.8.2011 for the same problem, i got the reply that we are facing technical problem, call back after some time. If they go on deducting 2 rupees daily, may be i have to stop using such service & change over to some good service provider......
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Unnecessary changes for the customers - Reliance GSM Prepaid Services

I am using a GSM Reliance no. Every month I will recharge for 38 Rs Msg offer. This month its validity has expired on 05.11.2010. So, I have reactivated again through easy recharge to avail free sms. But to my surprise, They have again deducted 40rs/- from my main bal regarding FREE SMS on early morning of 10.11.2010. When we contacted the Customer Care at 6.58am, a person named Vinay dint respond well. We want our balance back.

Srikanth

dear

sir meri sim jiska no.9548265564 he isme se roj balance kum ho jata he mujhe mer balance wapas loate ki kirpya kare

regard
Nafeesh.saifi

I am an user of Reliance GSM prepaid Service, & my Mobile Number is 9595666237. I am using this number since last one & half year. But from 4 to 5 days, the company is deducting Rs. 2 daily without any reason. i called on 198 for complaint & the customer care executive said u have used web services. I never open my browser though they are giving such a wrong reason. Even i called again on 8.8.2011 for the same problem, i got the reply that we are facing technical problem, call back after some time. If they go on deducting 2 rupees daily, may be i have to stop using such service & change over to some good service provider......