RELIANCE HSD DATA CARD - NO HSD COVERAGE

B NANDAKUMAR
Dear Sir/Madam

I purchased HSD DATA CARD for Rs 3500/- at Reliance House Chennai Nungambakkam having said by them that it's a high speed data card with the maximum speed of 3.1MBPS and a minimum of 340 kbps .Actually first of all the Issue is there is no coverage as such and when the complaint is made from the begining of usage,the Reliance Executives are just registering the complaint but there is no solution at all to solve the problem .But as the Data card was taken on monthly plan the bill was raised and they started to only focus on the bill and not on the coverage issue .My question to them was very simple as there is no usage and since it was taken on the monthly plan it does not mean that we have to pay the bill .Yes ofcourse if there was coverage and the usage then it is our duty to pay them immediately once the bill is raised.Till date they are just focussing on the outstanding bill issue only and not on the Coverage issue ,becuase they want to hide themselves from these issues which can happen to anybody who just buy this product based on the Advertisement ,Company Name and Reputation and etc etc...
As I could not wait for a long time I requested other service provider to provide broadband internet connection and after that I started requesting them to consider as a special case as the fault lies on RELIANCE PEOPLE ,to refund the money Rs 3500 by taking back the data card.But my request was still not considered and I was told by them that they do not have the policy of taking back the instument though my problem issue is genuine .(coverage issue Witness is Mr VENKAT Reliance Network Division ,his mobile number is +919382611278)

Request whoever is concerned pl take up this issue further and try to solve it with good Judgement.

yours Faithfully

B.NANDAKUMAR
RELIANCE DATA CARD NUMBER IS 9382886683

Comments

refund of money 3500 paid - Reliance Broadband Data Card

I have purchased one data card from reliance @ of 3500/- cash paid against receipt number 2392957663 on 17/5/2009 from diadem infocomm, amrapali green indirapuram ghaziabad. I have submitted my all document to reliance company.but reliance company refused my connection on behalf of negative verification . and they have disconnecte my connection. company did two times verification on my address.that time i have submitted my document also, but that time they have refused my request.they have given remark " pradeep sancheti is not given document on verfication place" but i have submitted my Driving licence copy with company stamp. till data my connection is not active. then i went to the vendor where i have purchased it, he refused to pay back money . he said, money is with relience company and i cannot refund. then i write application and get signed on the same. here i am attaching the scan copy of this and receipt number.

please provide the proper solution.

Non coverage of network - Reliance Highspeed Datacard

1. On 17th July 2009 at 2.25 pm, I purchased prepaid (Huawei EC 1260) Broadband MDN No: 9324474517 (against Application No: 7627336065 and Invoice No: 1106052521 dated 17th July 2009) from Sion Trombay Highway, Near Bezzola Complex Ex Chembur, Mumbai. It was activated on 21st July 2009 against maximum of seventy two hours that too after again going to Chembur Reliance World. Your advertisement said that minimum speed in 39 cities would be 256 KBPS. Mumbai is in these cities. My Highspeed datacard is not receiving coverage near IMAX Cinema. Complaint No: 104702845 dated 21st July 2009 was lodged at 18.49 hours. This complaint was converted by Reliance vide No: 105090370 dated 25th July 2009. I was assured that the network would start within seventy two hours. Despite repeated reminders, there is no coverage with the result I am unable to use Broadband+ or Hybrid.

i purchased reliance high speed data card of reliance the company said that it would download at the speed of 340kbps but now as i am downloading any it does not go more than 34kpbs as it is 1/10 of the company promise i would request to look into the matter

I, Soubhagya Chandan Satpathy a customer of reliance infocom data card would like to bring to the knowledge of all the reliance subscribers and all my fellow friends that RELIANCE is simply CHEATING and MENTALLY HARASSING PERIODICALLY by sending unused charged bills even after the termination of the before said service. I bear the subscriber no as 9338090693. And want you to kindly look into this matter and rescue me out of this unhealthy dangerous situation.
I would be highly obliged if my matter will be revied and waived off.Expecting a favourable response from you so that this forum would be a friendly bridge for the poor and trapped customers..

yours sincerely,
S.C.SATPATHY

Hi myselve Amit right now i an in patna & i am waiting for last 8 month for HSD data card coverage
if it lunch pls informe at +91 9304499506 & can anyone suggest would i wait or i will go for bsnl edvo

dear sir/madam

our HSD no. 9313029364 plz tell us that our outstanding amt. How to raise bill according to plan.

Khandelwal steels
N Jan 14, 2011 by
abdul rehaman

dear sir/madam

our HSD no. 9959912712 plz tell us that our outstanding amt. How to raise bill according to plan.
Abdul rehaman