Reliance Infocom - Cheating in the name of Caller Tunes

Syed Ariff
My Reliance Mobile number is 9362747082 (Life scheme with Life Time Jadhu Pack). There were excess charges deducted from my Mobile account. When I asked the Reliance Operator, she informed me that I selected Caller Tunes on 01 May 2009 and therefore the excess charges were deducted from my Mobile account. I told her that I never selected Caller Tunes and I am the only person using this Mobile Phone. She refused to accept this and refused to cancel the Caller Tune charges. When I went through the Internet, I found that Reliance Infocom is doing the same deductions to several other Customers also. I request the concerned Government Authorities to discipline Reliance Infocom for their unethical Business Practice and return me the excess money deducted. I also request fellow Reliance Infocom Customers to be very alert with is cheating Company and frequently check their balance amount with frequently with *225. You can also Email your complaints to TRAI Email ID "ap@trai.gov.in". You may also send Emails to your Regional Nodal officers and Appellate Authority (Please check their addresse/phone/Email in the following Web Site "http://www.trai.gov.in/sp/RELIANCE.pdf")

Again today Reliance has sent me a SMS saying that I have subscribed for Callertunes. I have already sent complaints to Reliance and TRAI. But Reliance continues to deduct money from my account. Is the TRAI is sleeping?

Comments

Excess deduction in Life Time Prepaid with Jaadu Pack - Reliance Infocomm

Frequent subscribtion to caller tunes without request - Reliance CDMA

Dear Sir / Ma'am

My cell no is 9313911137. I have really been suffering due to Reliance setting up caller tunes on this number without any request. Despite complaining about the issue for more than 4 times in the last 6 months, no steps has been taken to solve it.

Please look into the matter.

Send The hello tune code in my mail ID

I HAVE FULLY AGREE WITH THIS. RELIANCE HAS CHEATED SO MANY CUSTOMERS.
RELIANCE IS NO. 01 MOBILE COMPANY IN CHEATING IN INDIA.

my no. is 09314431936, the caller tune and mantra service will be automatically activated by realince without any request, no action will be taken by you after informing you to disconnect the service.this will happen again and again from last 3 months!what is this ? are you beggars !!!i think mukesh ambani shall be in need of money and he beg and activated service.
N Feb 27, 2011 by
abhay ranjan kumar Reliance Infocom  - Patna, Bihar, India

cheating to customer - Reliance Infocom

IR,
I am reliance GSM service user my number is 8102506741.On 17 feb i got
an SMS regarding activation of cricket pack than i contacted customer
care on same day he says you have activated this plan and rs.15/- have
been deducted and it can't be refunded.I requested CC to de-activate my plan and activate DND,
same has been de-activated and DND activated vide request no.-13084327971on 18/02/11.
Again on 23/02/2011 music station activated and rs.30/- has been deducted , again i contacted CC and quired about ,
after 01 or two hrs rs.30/- been refunded and my pack have been waived .
Again on 25/02/2011 cricket pack have been activated and amount deducted by company.I want to know how the company
are activating any service without customer request.If so company are
looting and cheating the customer by unfair means.This act is totally un-acceptable also it is against the consumer act.
Please compel the company to stop this activity
immediately .ON 27/02/2011 I CONTACTED cc around 08 PM , CC are not able to reply my quiry also they start abusing,they used very dirty
language that means "COMPANY NE GUNDA PAL RAKHA HAI LONGON KO DARANE DHAMKANE KE LIYE".sir what is going on and
how they allow to provide service to the people.I am reliance customer in jaipur
(7877592676),mumbai(9699605696)to and everywhere i face same problem
that means company are cheating the customer for their profit.Also if you visit any site related to cust. complaint many complaint you will find regarding same promblem, How much you will wait to take strict action against the arrogant company.

Please take strict action and recommend the TRAI and indian govt.to cancel the licence of reliance infocom.Also reply me if any action has been taken or not.

Reliance Infocom - Cheating in the name of Caller Tunes