Reliance Landline - complaint regarding customer care

Reliance House, 4th floor
34, Chowranghee Road.Kolkata

Sub: Complaint regarding Customer Care
Ref: Reliance Landline no.033-30282049

With reference to the above I would like to inform you that I have lodged a complaint regarding my above dead phone, and customer care provided me complaint no.87323328 dated 29/01/2009, when we want to know the status of
our complaint, the customer care told me that your complaint has solved. We shocked that how is it possible, then the customer care told us that you have to lodge a fresh complaint and they provide us a another no.87475996.
Even after 48 hours passed when we dial customer for the status of our 2nd complaint .at this time cutomer care told us that the complaint has solved whether our telephone is still dead since 27/01/2009.

Sir, we never expected that type of poor services from Reliance Communication. As we know that under Comman Charter of “Telecom Regulatory Authority of India” para No.9 the service provider is agree to repair the fault within 24 hours of receipt of complaint from a subscriber.
Sir, if the problem is not solved within 48 hours we will surrender our telephone without paying any outsandig dues and will go to “ TRAI “ ( Telecome Regulatory Authority of India) and Consumer Court for justice.

Your, s faithfully,

(Roshan Ali Daiya)

Cc.
1) Service Assurance Cell (Mumbai)
2) Pg Cell (New Delhi)
3) The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (New Delhi)
4) Consumer Voice (New Delhi)

Comments

NO DIAL TONE - Reliance Landline

NO DIAL FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS

outgoing is disabled - Reliance Landline

my fixedline no is
0261-3062128
holder's name Sanjay H. Buch

my outging services are disabled. incoming and brodnet services are working.

so i would like to request you to solve this problem as soon as possible please.

my alternate contact no is 09374726562.

thanking you in antecipation
Your's sincerely
Rutu

Not get Connection or Refund - Reliance Landline

Respected Sir,

I will pay Rs.800/- by Cheque for connection of Reliance Wireline service. Cheque would be cleared on 4/12/2008. till now i can't got connection from company so please do needful for that.

Thankiong you

Yours Truly

Paresh Desai
rita

my fixedline no is
011- 30883344, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
holder's name Pallavi Advertising

my outging services are disabled. incoming and brodnet services are working.

my alternate contact no is 09310010993.

thanking you
Your's sincerely
Rita

Poor customer service - Reliance Landline

I am using reliance broadband and reliance landline services for the last 3 years at various places around India.

I received reliance landlines bill for the last month. I used to pay bills regularly through one of its agent which comes to my house every month, but this month he did not turn up. After that I started getting annoying call from the local office ( from the lady named Jenifer I think). I told her my problem and requested her to send somebody to collect the payment. She told me that she will not and I have to pay the bills at a place which is 10 km away from my place. This continued for some time. I got annoyed and then I said please send somebody for this time and I now want to disconnect my connection as I did not expected such type of service and disrespect for customer from Anil Dhirubhai Ambani's company. She told me that OK disconnect the connection and it doesnt matter to her but first I have to pay the bill, as if I am not going to. She also said that after paying for the bill she will cut the connection herself . She even does not care to convince me to keep the connection, which I may have but now I am not going to.

Now, please let me know if I made a mistake on expecting better services from a company who portray itself to be a company of common man.
lavlesh

To
The Nodal Office
Reliance Communication Ltd.

Sub: Complaint regarding Customer Care
Ref: Reliance Landline no.0120-3352561/75

I am using reliance landline services .With reference to the above I would like to inform you that I have lodged a complaint regarding my above dead phone, when we want to know the status of our complaint, the customer care told me that your complaint will be solved.

Lavlesh Kandpal
lavlesh@myloan24x7.com
#09999684032

Under the Right to information Act, May I request you to arrange and submit the customer details/information of the owner holding the number: 044-32501076.
Sincerely
Ravindran S

My phone is not working from last 3 days

I totally agree. Their service is absolutely poor. I hold a land line 2232166293. And in September 09 they barred my outgoing calls stating that in July I had issued a cheque of Corporation Bank for 944 which was dishonored. I pleaded with the centre and stated that I have no account with Corporation Bank and had not issued that cheque; and that the following month there was no amount shown as outstanding in my bill . Stupidly, the centre person asked me again to go to that bank and verify my account. I wrote to the Nodal officer, which their site says is one Mr. Tilak Chatterjee along with the bill copies who does not bother even to acknowledge that complaint, let alone look into it.

my phone no 040-30602477 not working sicne long time no one is turning up pl do some needful or discconect connection
Pradeep

hi im pradeep from bangalore. i want reliance clasic phone charger where will get[bangalore] pls innfome me.

abt phone dead - Reliance Landline

hello sir,
this is a warm request to you,that may landline phone is dead from 25th nov
kindly do any action.....to reconnect it.
thanking u!!!!

regadly
chakravarty
AJpam

NOT RECEIVING BILLS - Reliance Landline

DEAR SIR,
AS REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUBJECT I AM NOT RECEIVING THE BILLS FROM THE DATE OF INSTALLATION REFERRED TO THE CALL CENTRE TWICE IN EVERY MONTH......BUT NONE OF THE ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE. IN MY OPINION NO ONE SHOULD TAKE THE CONNECTION OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OF RELIANCE.
RELIANCE IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY OF INDIA.

Dear complainer,
I totally agree with your opinion . it is true that the ANIL AMBANI GROUP IS TOTALLY FRAUD COMPANY of india. never ever relay on this group. this group is very dominating and worst.
they are literally worst then worst corporate peoples .
ANIL DHIRUBHAI AMBANI GROUP IS MASTER IN SPOILING CONSUMER PROFILES.

REGARDS
M.K

it is correct

Phone is dead from last 3 days - Reliance Landline

Hello Sir,

My Phone is dead from last 3 days.Its number is 0522-3919556 from Lucknow.Please do something.

our reliance land line phone no:3203234 was complained on due 9/02/2010.kindly do urgently

my phone no 011-30232827 is not working sicne long time no one is turning up pl do some needful

helo sir my reliance phone is not working. my no is 3073100 and my mob.no is 9872997145.pl.solve my provblem.
kanu

Hello

We have taken notice of all your complaints and this would be resolved at the earliest.

To compensate we are offering you free calls within the national boundaries upto 500 INR.

to avail this please call the customer care executive and give him this refrence number

RM50567733

This number is same for the above mentioned people and would only work for you and is not transferable.

Kanueswar