Reliance landphone(classic) - my land phone is not working,responsibility of showroom executives.

Mr.padmakumar.m

FROM,
MR.PADMA KUMAR.M
T/C 17/727,
CHITRA NAGAR,
POOJAPURA.P.O
TRIVANDRUM-695012
KERALA, INDIA.

(SUB : MY LAND PHONE IS NOT WORKING.)
I am a pre-paid customer of reliance Land phone(classic), my land phone number is 0471-3215198.my land phone’s fault :Basic handset is working properly, but when we made a call to concern land number(3215198)we got a message from customer care that” your land phone is switched off”.even though my land phone is working, I was made complained reliance web world, vazhacadu, trivandrum, kerala, india.I made first complaint on middle of this month, then again i was raise a complaint on 20th, 22nd, 25th, 26thand today also.I was forcefully to made this complaint because of your customer service Executive, when i call your reliance mobile web world, vazhacadu, trivandrum, india, kerala.one Mr.rajesh was attending my questions, but after some time Mr.rajesh was hand over the phone to Mr.Pratheesh.I am very sad to tell about your Executive, It was a horrible experience in my entire life, He is very hopeless employee in your entire showroom, He does n’t know how to deal a customer properly.He was insulted me very much through phone, He was abused me and my friend also.He was not taking care of my complaint in a politely way.please take necessary action against your Executive, How to deal a customer in a positive way.I feel sorry about service in vazhacadu, I was visited so many customer service centres but this is my first experience ever i met.
(Atleast please give a proper training to your executives(please give a warning to Mr.pratheesh, Mr.rajesh)for doing such irresponsible thing during his working time.His mobile number is:9388836669.)

I hope you are taken my complaint seriously and take necessary action against my complaint, I strongly believe that Reliance Customer care will solved my complaints, with in 24-Hrs.Please do your best and kindly forward reply to my one frnd’s E-mail id:-sunilkumar_7002@yahoo.com.And at any time please contact my alternate mobile number:+919895493329.

Mr.padmakumar.m.

Place:poojapura
Date:27/09/2008

Comments

Not Proper Work outgoing calls - classic

i have recharge 22.08.2008 Rs.195/- relaince to relaince free local
my balance Rs10/- my mob. no. 09358977252 but this is not proper work. my outgoing calls is not going.

regards

CHITRA NAGAR,
POOJAPURA.P.O
TRIVANDRUM-695012
KERALA, INDIA.

(SUB : MY LAND PHONE IS NOT WORKING.)
I am a pre-paid customer of reliance Land phone(classic), my land phone number is 0471-3215198.my land phone’s fault :Basic handset is working properly, but when we made a call to concern land number(3215198)we got a message from customer care that” your land phone is switched off”.even though my land phone is working, I was made complained reliance web world, vazhacadu, trivandrum, kerala, india.I made first complaint on middle of this month, then again i was raise a complaint on 20th, 22nd, 25th, 26thand today also.I was forceful to made this complaint because of your customer service Executive, when i call your reliance mobile web world, vazhacadu, trivandrum, india, kerala.one Mr.rajesh was attending my questions, but after some time Mr.rajesh was hand over the phone to Mr.Pratheesh.I am very sad to tell about your Executive, It was a horrible experience in my entire life, He is very hopeless employee in your entire showroom, He does n’t know how to deal a customer properly.He was insulted me very much through phone, He was abused me and my friend also.He was not taking care of my complaint in a politely way.please take necessary action against your Executive, How to deal a customer in a positive way.I feel sorry about service in vazhacadu, I was visited so many customer service centers but this is my first experience ever i met.

I hope you are taken my complaint seriously and take necessary action against my complaint, I strongly belive that Reliance Customer care will solved my complaints, with in 24-Hrs.Please do your best and kindly forward reply to my one frnd’s E-mail id:-sunilkumar_7002@yahoo.com.And at any time please contact my alternate mobile number:+919895493329.

Mr.padmakumar.m.

Place:poojapura
Date:27/09/2008

After expiry, My Reliance Prepaid Internet connection ( No. 9388076280) was renewed on 08-09-2008. After that incoming calls and outgoing calls are activated. But internt connection has not activated. Kindly take necessary steps to activate the internet connection at the eraliest.

Our Phone is dead due to unforseen reason. Please look into it on top priority to activate the phone

Thanking you,

Amit Anand
Mathew

Reliance are the biggest cheating network in India.I advice people not to take any service from Reliance.I took a landphone for Rs 2000.After one month my internet bill was high.I used only 6 hours for the whole month, but when the bill came it was very high.I noticed that the pulse for internet will cut every 20 sec or 35 sec...it won't be full 60 sec.I complained this at the Reliance outlet and they tried to supress me saying"There are customers in our office, don't discourage them".After talking I decided to cancel the connection.I returned my handset to them and recieved a receipt "Bill amount adjusted with deposit amount".But now they filed a case against me that I haven't paid the bill.When I produced the receipt they are forcing me to pay the bill.The advocate also forced me.When I said the whole thing, advocate said me to decide whether to pay the bill or not.The Reliance executives were forcing me.I neglected it.
How can people trust Reliance?I think people in India are still in darkness.Even a graduate like me was cheated, then what will be case of others...

dear sir, we have a land phone connection number 04963141557 bu not in working condition kindely consider to reissue a new telephone

Dear sir/madam,
I am a stock market investor and holding two reliance shares. For the past one week haven't been able to call my broker from my land phone. why is it so? Look into the problem and rectify it. The numbers are 3212555/3213555(kollam numbers). You can contact me once this is done at 9539356271.
regards
russel
A Jan 10, 2012 by
jpvalluvanad

INDIA.

my land phone is not working

My number is 9349716661

Jayaprakash
Ottapalam
N Aug 27, 2012 by
nirbhay1991 Reliance Communications  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

handset not working - Reliance

i am using the handset last 1yrs back and i have given compliants about it a number of times in your care but still there is no answer please do send any person and solve the problems as soon as possible