Reliance Life Insurance - Poor Customer Service from RLIC, Chennai

Hema
Could somebody from Reliance Lifeinsurance sort this issue ?
I have been receiving an SMS every 15 minutes since 13/03/2009 till
now for an Updation done on a Policy[ Contract No. 12588473].

In a day I receive 96 SMS having the same content.

I spoke to Airtel they said its not their problem after 3 days of scrutinizing the problem. Spoke to reliance
customer care 3 times.They just took the complaint and never processed even once.Asked the customer person to escalate to a manager, found that there is nobody in that designation.
Nothing has been done so far... so wats is the point in calling you a
Customer Care...

I ve even updated a new no. in the database through Customer care thinking it would stop the
SMS coming. But in vain it still continues...

Is someone really working in Reliance Life Insurance ?

hemz156@gmail.com

Comments

not received pan card - Reliance Life Insurance

i Nikhil Nahata applied for pancard 6 months before but yet not recived so please send my pancard on my new address as soon as possible, my details are as follows...
Name:Nikhil sushilkumar Nahata
Address:c/o sancheti family foods, 134 market yard gate no.1, gultekadi, pune37
Appno.031683555
coupan no.23223425
pan no.AGIPN0209L
mob no.9371654715

not receiving pan card - Reliance

Iam appling pan card i have altted pan number my pan number is AOPPR3671H and acnowledgement number is 032210100016290 my pan card dispatched on 17.07.2008 but not reach this card on my address my phone number is 9346031415

Pan Card Not getting - Reliance

I had applied for Pan Card before 4 Months.
Since my Pan Card No.(AKFPJ8709G) has been
generated, I have not received the Pan Card kit till now.
What to do to get the pan card

Pancard not recieved - Reliance

My name M Shaikh
We could not recieved pancard because we where out of station

Please resend my pancard.

Poor Customer Service/ - Reliance Life Insurance

Could somebody from Reliance Lifeinsurance sort this issue ?
I have been receiving an SMS every 15 minutes since 13/03/2009 till
now for an Updation done on a Policy[ Contract No. 12588473].

In a day I receive 96 SMS having the same content.

Nothing has been done so far... so wats is the point in calling you a
Customer Care...

SMS coming. But in vain it still continues...

Is someone really working in Reliance Life Insurance ?

hemz156@gmail.com

credit increase - Reliance Life Insurance

Respected sir/madam,

my mobil no : 9344340222, this mobile no credit allowance is : Rs.500. but my mobile monthly bill is apracmatly: Rs.800, so please increase my mobile credit allowance.

Thanks&regards

results for pre-recruitment test for life insurance agents - Reliance Life Insurance

I have appeared for Pre-Recruitment test for Life Insurance Agents on 22/02/09 my Roll number was RLM000069196.

Kindly let me know the results and if I have cleared let me have ther clearance certificate.

reliance is a good company and it is brand name in the marketing so i make the employe of the reliance

IT Return of year 2007-08 not received till date. - Reliance Life Insurance

I have not received my IT refund till date .
Please find and send it to me ASAP.
My PAN NO is-ANIPR443N

THANKS
REGARDS
POOJA RANI(MOB NO.9311751318)

i agree with that i person changed my plan from quaterly mode to monthly mode but they didnt customer service is really worst with reliance life insurance

my pf no. is 6830 but i dont know what amt is in my pf account pls revert

not received my pf - Reliance Life Insurance

dear sir i have submitted my all pf related documents in reliance life insurance in march but still i have not
recd any response from your side . my pf no. is MH/48439/6380.

Ex sales manager

manju sharma

sorry my pf no. is 6380 kindly let me know my cuurent position

yes 6380 is right no.

Recently i'll registerd Relience Life Insurence Policy form, i'll know that any information on this matter.please, you will all information & details send me via my e-mail address.

i have invested 60, 000 rupees in one time payment In Reliance Automotive plan.Plz tell me, how much i will get, after five years.Beacuse u r executive said that u get double after five years.

Mukesh Rai

cheque status for life insurance - Reliance Life Insurance

sir / mam

i had submitted the cheque ( no- 16795 ) on dated 4/7/2009 for the reliance life insurance but till now i havnt get any response for that so kindly check my status.

yours truly

jaivir singh
Ramappa

i didnot getting information regarding my life poliy, my poliy no is 10592523 date of birth of 1-5-2005

As per your letter 01-03-2006 that kanaka Shree Single Premium Plan No.10156175 will known as Reliance Market Return Plan (Single) No.My policy no.10156175 effect from 01.03.2006, now i want to know my current policy status

Anil Sutavane