Reliance Life Insurance - CANCELLATION OF 'RELIANCE LIFE

ramesh kumar ojha on Aug 15, 2012
To
BIMA LOKPAL

Subject- regarding cancellation of my policy 'RELIENCE LIFE INSURENCE MONEY MULTIPLIER PLAN'

Respected sir

With due regard I want to say that I have given a 'RELIENCE LIFE
INSURANCE POLICY in Jan 2011 after misleading assurance by Agent of Relience That he is giving single premium plan. I signed the Policy paper in good faith. I did not received Policy Bond quite longer time so I phoned on contact numbers provided by agent ( Mobile Numbers - 9311198659, 98889699368, 8009661133 ) .

After a long effort I received my policy in month of June-July 2011 by speed post.

I shocked to see the policy , it was not a single premium policy as it was said to me earlier during selling. It was a annual premium policy for 10 years . This policy was sale to me misleadingly , so I have decided for cancellation .
Further photocopy of address proof on my policy bond is also false.

Initially I tied it on telephone on above numbers, they have console me that they will correct, but then I found that they not helping to consumer’s complain at all.
. In reply The Relience Life Insurance company given a letter on 22nd October 2011 saying that our request is beyond Free Look Period so request for cancellation was denied.

Seeing the reply I further loose confidence in Relience Life Insurance company .
Even the behavior of company was very ignorant to consumer and Because as a consumer I have to loss of approx Rs.50 000.00 , I continue my effort and request further for cancellation of my policy 'RELIENCE LIFE INSURENCE MONEY MULTIPLIER PLAN ( Policy /Contact No. 18383391)' with name of Mr Ramesh kumar Ojha with UIN Number - 121N 079V01.

In context, I have given an Email to Relience Office on Email address as amit9mbame@gmail.com on 24 May 2012.

I received an Email on 25 may 2012 providing a format , which I have to fill and send back on above Email address along with a cancelled cheque with signature.
Email as below-

From: ramesh ojha <njhramesh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 19:17:04 +0530
Subject: NAVJEEVAN HOSPITAL ,SULTANPUR
To: Amit9mbame <Amit9mbame@gmail.com>

Sending you scanned copy of filled form and a signed cancelled cheque
for needful regarding cancellation of my policy 'RELIENCE LIFE
Date- 27.05.2012

.I received reply of my Email on 30.05.2012 as –

On 5/30/12, amit gupta <amit9mbame@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear sir,
> Received your application sucessfully will get u in touch very soon
> Regards
> Amit
> On 29 May 2012 19:20, "ramesh ojha" <njhramesh@gmail.com>

In mean time I have given several Email on above Email address regarding
cancellation of my policy 'RELIENCE LIFE INSURENCE MONEY MULTIPLIER PLAN'( Policy /Contact No. 18383391) with name of Mr Ramesh kumar Ojha with
UIN Number - 121N 079V01.

In reply I further received an Email on 22 June 2012 assuring me as-

On 6/22/12, amit gupta <amit9mbame@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> As I have already mailed you that I have received your mail so there is no
> need to send it again and again. and as far as concern of your cancellation
> of your policy and refund of your money it is in the process there is no
> certain time limit for it.
> As you know that previously you requested for cancellation but it was
> rejected by the company because it was beyond free look cancellation time.
> I have requested to concern channel partner for your case to give their
> approval to process the same.
> Pl have some patience and give us time
> Thanks and regards
> Amit

In nut shell I am continuously doing my efforts for cancellation of said policy after receiving the policy bond and it is up to till date.
Till then I have no reply regarding cancellation of my policy 'RELIENCE LIFE INSURENCE MONEY MULTIPLIER PLAN' ( Policy /Contact No. 18383391) with name of Mr Ramesh kumar Ojha with UIN Number - 121N 079V01.

So I request you please help me.

Thanks with regards

Ramesh Kumar Ojha
Navjeevan Hospital
Allahabad Road, Sultanpur-228001
Email- njhramesh@gmail.com
Mobile- 9415156212

Comments

Consumer Complaints Reliance Life Insurance  - India

Unwanted sales promos by Reliance Tata Aig Insurance Telecallers from Delhi. - Reliance Life Insurance

Telecallers from Delhi office calling on my personal cell phone and home land line regularly at odd hours in annoying and disturbing language for sales promotion and new foul schemes regarding existing and new life insurance policies.

Really very disturbing.Stop all this nonsense immediately.
Consumer Complaints Reliance Life Insurance  - India

Stop sales promos on my cell phones. - Reliance Life Insurance

Your Delhi office no.01143880800 making sales promo calls on my cell no.9828572928 regularly since 14 months ,disturbing me at odd hours and speaking in very arrogant manners.Stop all this non-sense immediately or very soon I am going to get rid of all my insurance policies who initiated all this nonsense.

Reliance Life Insurance - CANCELLATION OF 'RELIANCE LIFE