Reliance Life Insurance Co Limited - Mis selling and Fraud in the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Number 19507885 - Deepak Khanna

deepak_k on Jul 13, 2012
D/a

Kind reference is invited towards the captioned subject with regard to my Life Insurance Policy number 19507885 in the name of Deepak Khanna.

I wish to bring to your kind notice that the term plan as per the policy documents is for a period of 20 years whereas the term plan explained to me was for a period of 5 years. This is a clear case of gross mis selling

Moreover, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the signatures on the illustration page which contains the details of the period of the term plan has been forged. I declare that I have not signed the illustration page and the same has been fraudulently done without my consent and knowledge.

Pls help me in this case as it is totall Mis selling & fradulant case as still I have not received any positive reply from reliance insurance company.

Also pls arrange to refund my deposit amount.

Deepak K

Comments

D Jul 20, 2012 by
deepak_k

Still no revert by reliance insurance co limited
N Jul 26, 2012 by
Reliance Life Insurance

Dear Mr. Khanna,
We are sorry to hear of your experience. As metioned in response to your other post, our Customer Care team will get in touch to you shortly to address your policy related concern.