Reliance Life Insurance Company - customer care explained one scheme and gave other scheme

pathan atik jainuddin
The above letter has been written to reliance customer care the same letter i have attached to let you know the case.

Ref.: Policy No.15356733 ,Client ID- 71832026

Subject : Cancellation of above policy due to wrong information provided by advisor

Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to above I would like bring to your notice that I received a promotional call from one of your advisor Mr. Kabir Ali – Cell no.+91991432390- Landline no.+911147172500) the person said that we are lauching a plan for few premier customer on trial basis , as per the plan we would have to pay 3 year premium of Rs. 50,000/- per year after completion of 3 Years we will get gurantee Rs.2.35.000/- out of which I can withdraw Rs. 2,10,000/- and balance amount I can keep with reliance for 5 year or 10 years against which I will get RS.3000/- pension quarterly from beginning of this plan for example if I take this plan in month of October 2009 then I will start getting pension of Rs.3000/- quarterly from month of Jan. 2009, also I will get insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lacs and a accident rider of Rs. 2 Lacs extra , plus medical insurance upto 75000 per year , for all this I will get written documents. But when we received the bond it came to my notice that whatever the advisor had told not a single thing was mentioned in that , when I called the advisor he said that , as per IRDA we cant give with policy but within 15 days you will get separate document for above benefit directly from reliance company, also I asked the representative that why the company is offering such high returns he told that company will use this fund for there sister concern instead of borrowing from others.

Also I called Reliance customer care to know the details of this offer the answer I got was negative so I again called Mr. Kabir ali but he assured me that as its is promotional and launching product our customer care don’t have information when this product will be lauched official at that time customercare will get information.

I would like to request your to please take action against the advisor immediately.

Also issue my amount without debiting any charges or cutting any charges from my sum , because its a 420 case giving some wrong information and misleding the customer , if any charges are charged to me I will have to take legal action against this .

Also from pune office Mr. Sharad had come to me to collect document his cell no.9325855159,

Also we were told that its direct policy from reliance but when I read the bond I came to notice that it is thro some broker Vignahartha as the person had take my personal document and taken signature on blank form for which no copy was issued

Please look into this matter at earliest as its not good on part of reliance

Pathan Atik J.

Comments

pan card still not recieved - Reliance Life Insurance Company

I had applied for my pancard on 27 september 2008
but i have still not recieved my pan card
my pan card application no. 037394580
cupon no. 029958712
my contact no. 9833791550
please reply

current stetus of my claim - RLIC Group Health Insurance

Respacted sir,

I am working in Reliance Life Insurance as a Sales Manager . I had submmited my bill for my wife VANDANA Mishra & Infent B/O VANDANA MISHRA .

KINDLY Cliar the status of the same

Thanks and regard

Jayant kumar

Reliance life .co. Ltd

Ranchi
(M) 09234968067

PF NOT RECEIVED - Reliance Life Insurance Company

P.F. delayed
Dear Sir

I applied for withdraw of my Provident Fund TEN MONTHS BEFORE and I am yet to receive.
Below is the detail for the same

Name on EPF : MOHAMMAD SHEHABAZUDDIN

SAP CODE : 70009399

Employer : Reliance HR Services Pvt. Ltd.

EMP Code No. : RLIC R7730

STATE : KARNATAKA

Waiting for reply.

MOHAMMAD SHEHABAZUDDIN.

I PURCHASED A RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE MY CLIENTS ID IS 71322412 DATED: 25/08/2009
MY REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT IS MR . INDERJEET SINGH(S M) HE IS ENSURED ME FOR BEST SERVICE BUT I SORRY TO SAY TO YOU YOURS SERVICE IS NOT NEAR TO YOURS BRAND .

PLEASE IF YOURS SERVICE IS LIKE THIS I AM SORRY TO SAY YOU AFTER A 10 YEARS WHAT SERVICE YOU PROVIDE ME IN THE FUTURE.

YOURS SINCERELY

SURENDRA NATH SHARMA

YOURS SINCERELY

SURENDRA NATH SHARMA
+919953734358

Two months back I have invested in reliance life insurance through India Infoline Shillong Branch. My policy no is 15458312 informed by the said branch.But tilldate I have not received the policy document.So kindly know me the status of the same at the earliest.
Thanking you.
Yours truely
Sanjeeta Bhattacharjee
Shillong

R/sir
REMINDER -II

This to inform you that we have note received Commission for the F.Y 2009-10 and we have already deposit the nine policy premium for this F.Y. but commission not received till date .

and any S.M note spproting me from 1 year 6 month, so i am stope the policy sale.

may i request you relished the my commission payment on urgent basis. other wise i am going the consumer cote, it is last worining.

thankyou

Rakesh Sharma
advisor code-20162957

Two months back I have taken a policy from reliance life insurance through Malad(w)Branch. My policy no is 15537498 informed by the said branch& I have given policy document in vashi branch for the cancellation.But tilldate I have not received my payment.i have contact in vashi branch, your service deptt tell.We will delivered DD in your correspondance address, but no further reply from your side.So kindly know me the status of the same at the earliest.
Thanking you.
Yours truely
Vrushali R Vartak
ALIBAG

I have deposited Rs 10, 000 satrting a policy of Reliance Life Insurance on 29.10. 2009. My Policy applicaton no is K3794803. Application Inward date 29.10.2009. Advisors code 20285382. S.M Code 014125583. I have received a sms on my mobile phone on middle of December 2009 that my policy document have been despatched. But I have not received my policy document till now.I went the local post office in search of this document but they could not be able to inform me about that. I frequently requested my agent to take infomation about this, but this is of no use. My humble request to the authority is that please send my policy document if it is not sent or arrange a duplicate one if it is sent and lost in mid way. My mobile no is 9735728939/9609080720. Thanking you.

check bal

Good afternoon,
I am the resident of Durgapur, West Bengal.Now 'am working here in LIBYA.Policy holher is my wife Mrs.Protima Mukherjee(Policy # 11250708).Premiums are being paid by me.Total 5-premium @ Rs.50000.00 (halfyearly)already paid.Next premium due by end of June'10.Mrs.Ratna Banerjee of Andal, West Bengal is my agent(your area officer/agent).I have severe complain against her regarding
payment.Kindly iI need your guidance to whom should I contact through mail in your Durgapur office?
Ranajit Mukhopadhyay.

from subash paliwal <scpaliwal@gmail.com>
to Allwyn.Monteiro@relianceada.com
cc admin@consumercourt.in
bcc irda@irda.gov.in
date Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 9:21 AM
subject Policy No.1304/282510238772, Reference No: 4795132Hospital bill of Rs.23098/- and with four days bedRs.4000/-. (Case ID:00992246)
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 9:21 AM (34 minutes ago)

To,
Allwyn D Monteiro
Manager- Grievance Redressal
Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Corporate Office, Mumbai
D -022-30479722

I have been writing to Reliance General Insurance Company Limited <services.rgicl@relianceada.com>to settle my claim since 11/02/2010.

I was admitted in Ayushman Hospital &Trauma centre, hero Honda Chowk, NH-8, Gurgoan(Haryana) on 02/02/2010 at time 1.15P.M. due to problem was diagnosised Hepatitis.I contacted to your TPA Medi Assist India Pvt.Ltd. on his toll free no.1800 425 9449 so many times but TPA has not picked my phone.

I deposited Origional Hospitalization Documents(Admission Sheet, DischargeCard and Bills of Ayushman
Hospital &Trauma centre, hero Honda Chowk, NH-8, Gurgoan(Haryana) alongwith Claim Form Filled to receiving section of Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.F-2, Kailash Plaza, H-252, Sant Nagar, New Delhi-110065 on 11/02/2010 wide register no.21.

Later Dr.Riaz (M-9310303510 ) of TPA Medi Assist India Pvt.Ltd. F-2, Kailash Plaza, H-252, Sant Nagar, New Delhi-110065, phone me that name was uncorrect hence we cannot process your claim and he require some more documents.

I again went to office of TPA Medi Assist India Pvt.Ltd. F-2, Kailash Plaza, H-252, Sant Nagar, New Delhi-110065, on 05/03/2010 and I have submitted name correction letter made by me on Reliance General Insurance letter head in begining and submit Affidavit as required by Dr.Riaz (M-9310303510 ) . I satisfied Dr.Riaz (M-9310303510 ) with all papers and he told me that now you will get claim in a week.

I think these person are not interested to settle my claim, otherwise please manage to return my amount Rs.8075/-premium paid for getting Policy No282510238772 because you are unable to give service to your customer.

Scan Copies of Original documents, which were submitted to TPA Medi Assist India Pvt.Ltd. F-2, Kailash Plaza, H-
252, Sant Nagar, New Delhi-110065, are herewith attached your needful action and early settlement of my claim.

Please do needful and settle my pending claim since 11/02/2010,

Name Correction.TIF
159K View Download

Receipts.TIF
170K View Download

i m kamil faiz and i have policy of my mother whose policy num is 14042449 .i have deposited my half yearly premium of Rs 5000 in 10/10/2009 but ur service employee is saying that my policy is lapsed since i have reciept with me and the reciept num is WC0004315897.SO I WANT U TO PLEASE CHECK FOR THE ERROR AND INFORM ME ABOUT THE POLICY STATUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I HAVE ASSIST RLIC A LOT THATS WHY I OPENED A INSURANCE POLICY INJ THIS SO KINDLY HELP ME OUT...

i have taken the reliance highest NAV guranteed plan, one month back but till date I have not recieved the policy doc yet.

my policy number:754516756
agents name: pratap
agents number:7799333383

even after contacting the agent he is not responding to the phone calls.

thanks
prashant
anjana1

would like to request your to please take action against the advisors Mr.Rajat Bhattiya & Mrs.Tamanna immediately.

Also issue my amount Rs.24000.00 without debiting any charges or cutting any charges from my sum, because its a 420 case giving some wrong information and misleding the customer, if any charges are charged to me I will have to take legal action against this .
My Policy Detail is as follows
Policy No.17332428
Clint ID:75947531
Amount :Rs.24000.00

Also they told that its direct policy from reliance but when I read the bond I came to notice that it is thro some broker Vignahartha direct Insurance as the person had take my personal document

Please look into this matter at earliest as its not good on part of reliance
& Please donot give your bond to sale through these kind of frod broker

Arun Kumar Panda

I am ravikant address is 5/21, khichri pur delhi-110091
my reliance life insurance .reference No -EX0000129106
Contract No.12141689
Client id.04578528
Mobile no.9911842770.
My problum is i can't policy amount I want to the clossed my account and refund my money.
My mail id is ravikantbanolia@yahoo.com
please send the my money.
Thanking you,
Ravikant,

Dear sir
I am arun desire from marthandam.my policy number is 10028761.money back policy.I have no arrears in policy dues.on 27 aug 2010 i will get money back 6250 rupees.yet now i did not received.please go through the policy and tell me the reason or send the money.waiting for your positive reply.Thanking you.

T.Arun desire
arundesire@hotmail.com
cell:094861-78500

Mene Reliance life insurance ke pinjore Office me apni wife ke naam 21.08.2010 ko 50, 000 ki Policy karwai thi par abhi tak mujhey uska policy bond nahi mila, Eska kya karn hai, please mera policy bond mujhey bheje me aapke jabab ka or apne policy bond ka intzaar kar raha hu...
Name - Anju Rani
Cilent id - 77064495
Contracrt no. -17790313
Anju Rani Wife Of Shri Baldev Singh Saini S/o Shri Ranjit Singh Village - Rampur Sieuri Po - B.C.W Surajpur Teh - Kalka Mobile no. 09416937546

employ of reliance life insurance call us but they do not know how to talk with guest or new client please learn them
N Mar 8, 2011 by
harendra bhatt

Dear Sir
Policy No.18454931
My self Harendra bhatt received call from Rajiv Patel - 9811483232 He has discussion with me about policy that

If myself invest 40000/- the i will get 105000 after 5 years and if i can also surrander after three years and i get after three year 93000/-

and this is only one time payment of 40000/-

and other benefits of life insurance is 3 lacs, 6lacs and 9 lacs and 1lacs of Medical.

and 20% special discount given by reliance on 40000/- after thee months.

and also confirm by Priya and Neha reliance (M)9717226142, 911204349049

this is above discussion with Rajiv patel but i have not received policy and benefits as per discussion, now he can not pickup my phone and told me i am police officer, Gauragon.

Now, I would like to cancel the policy and my money back immedately