Reliance Living (Furniture) - Worst quality of products and services

Sagarjit on Sep 4, 2011
This has with reference to the purchase of a new trident Sofa worth INR 37K on 3rd Jul 2011 from Reliance Living (Furniture), EDM, Delhi. The Sofa set along with the centre table got delivered at my place on 14th Jul 2011.
But it ended with a very embarrassing situation on the day i've organised a Party at my place on 31st Jul 2011 because the trident sofa broke from the middle. This shows the poorest quality of the products being sold at Reliance Living (Furniture). On the same day i’ve been to EDM, Delhi for lodging the complain but came to know that the whole set-up has been moved to Ambience Mall, Gurgaon. So i’ve gone to Ambience Mall, Gurgaon and lodged my complain there on the same day. The customer service guy Mr. Farhan has assured regarding the resolution and advised me to wait for one week.
Post the waiting time given by the Customer service Guy at Ambience Mall, Gurgaon, my follow-up started for the resolution of my problem. At last on 8th Aug 2011 Mr. Farhan [Customer service Guy at Ambience Mall, Gurgaon] has cleared his role by giving one telephone number one person in Reliance named as Mr Sandeep Tyagi who is suppose to resolve the problem to whom my complain has been forwarded.
In many occasions Mr Tyagi has assured me that the replacement shall be done in couple of days ad post the committed day i used to call again and share my grievance with Mr. Tyagi and he keeps on befooling me by giving various dates towards resolution of my broken sofa.
Now this has become heights of mental stress when after all false commitments towards replacement of the broken trident for these past 40 days, Mr. Sandeep Tyagi from Reliance Furniture has even stopped picking up my phone calls as he seems to be answerless regarding the problem. This has shown the poorest service that can be provided y any service provider after price being paid for the product by the customer.
As this is my hard earned money the broken sofa is just making me realised how a customer is being befooled by any service provider and there is nobody in the company to bother about this.

Comments

A Jun 15, 2012 by
babrukunu

I have also faced the same problem with sofa set purchased from Reliance Living Noida.
-Babru
N Jan 30, 2013 by
prashantovic

thanks everyone, i was going to buy one today, instead iwill get it from lifestyle home living
N Mar 20, 2013 by
vamshikiran22

thanks a lot Sagarjit you stopped me from buying one from Reliance... they reduce the price and sell very cheap products to consumer... Atleast you have saved couple of us from buying it.
N Jul 29, 2013 by
kamitsharma

Very very very poor. I never ever buy any product of any Store related to Reliance.
I bought Sofa from Reliance store in Ambience mall in August 2012. After two months one of hand rest in 3 seater got broken. I called them so may times and they are just stretching time like anytihng. First they send person to take photograph. After a month and repeated calls they send a carpenter to get estimate. Then I don't hear anything from them for a month. Again upon following up with Bhuban (executive) he sends another carpenter to get estimate. The carpenter tells me that I need to follow up real hard with these guys otherwise they won't listen. BY the time its March 2013. I again follow up with Bhuban and I came to know that he has been shifted and I need to contact a new person named Abhishek. Last week they tell me that they have another sofa to replace with mine but it has some scratch on leatherate on front side. Why shall I take a already scratched sofa and why don't they REPAIR my sofa.
Its going to be a year full of frustration now and I feel very ashamed when guest come to my home.
On top of that Reliance has not given any email id on Bill/Reciept where we can send/communicate regarding any complaint/grievances.
Customer service is Useless. Product is Third class and not upto the value of your money. So please beware of Reliance Furniture store.
N Oct 3, 2013 by
yours_pawan

I have also faced similar problem with Reliance.
I will never recommend to opt for reliance living anymore. They have no commitment.
Useless store