Reliance Mutual Fund - RECEIPT OF STATEMENT/INVESTMENT NOT RECEIVED

SAMIP SHAH
HI THR,
I'VE INVESTED IN RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND IN JAN 08
AND TILL DATE I'VE NOT RECEIVED MY STATEMENT FOR THE SAME.
I RECEIVED STATEMENT THROUGH EMAIL ON REQUEST BUT NOT THE HARD COPY
CUSTOMER CARE REPRASENTATIVE SAYS, THEY HAVE DISPACHED THAT WITH CONSIGNMENT NO 220794 BUT NOT ABLE TO TRACK.
DO ADVICE FOR THE SAME

Comments

RECEIPT OF STATEMENT/INVESTMENT NOT RECEIVED HI THR,
I'VE INVESTED IN RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND IN MARCH 08
AND TILL DATE I'VE NOT RECEIVED MY STATEMENT FOR THE SAME.
( cq.no.911752/hdfc/Rs.2000/-)

i have invested in Reliance Natural Resources Fund in January 2008, but till date have received no confirmation that wether the funds have been alloted to me or not, and not even money is returned if the funds are not alloted...
whose to blame We people who invest...!!!

contact me at 09840062674...

hi,
i have invested in reliance mutual funds in dec 2007 & jan 2008 but till date i hv not recd any of 4 statements.so pls suggest me what can i do for this.
thanxx

1. I am Capt Hemant Mehta (a serving Army Officer).I had invested an amount of Rupees Thirty Five Thousand (35, 000 Rs) in Reliance Natural Resources Fund under New Fund Offer on 20 Jan 08 in your Pune (Fc Rd Branch).

2. Being operationally deployed in field its really very difficult for me to access internet.From 20 Jan 08 its almost 04 Months and i have'nt yet recieved my statement of account and portfolio no.

3. You are requested to send me all these details at the earliest.

4. My correspondance address :-

Capt Hemant Mehta
S/O Mr Gopal Singh Mehta
Mehta-Niwas,
Near Indira Memorial Public School,
New Link Road, Pithoragarh (262501)
Uttarakhand
Tel No 05964-224013
Mob No 09412107915, 09997252624

6. I'll be thankful to you.

Dated :- 16 May 08 :-Your's Sincerely
Hemant Mehta
(Capt)

sir
on May 12, 2008 i've started investing in the RELIANCE REGULAR SAVING FUND-EQUITY PLAN-GROWTH OPTION with Rs 1000/- p.m. for 2 coming years via an agent. I 've an humble request that from the same date RMF has started RMF-SIP+Insure. I want to switch in this scheme from my existing plan with additional Rs 1000/- p.m...can i do this without any financial loss from my existing plan...is the money will b refunded (fully/partially) in my account agn...plz reply urgently.thanks

Dear Sir
I reguest to you please send my Reliance MF due date on mobile and send each MF prospect monthly or quarterly wise on my email.

Reliance banking & Power diversified MF A/C no :-48261469124
Natural Resources A/c no:-48280123242

All growth oriented fund

with warm regard
Manoj Kumar Yadav

MISTAKE IN PRINTING IN MUTUAL FUND ALLOTEMENT - Reliance Mutual Fund

I INVEST TO PURCHASE A MUTUAL FUND OF RELIANCE FUND JUST ONE MONTH BACK.
WHEN ACC.STATEMENT IS COME I SAW THAT IN THE ADDRESS IT SEEMS THAT JAI PRADASH KUNJ INSTEAD OF JAI PRAKASH KUNJ & NAME OF NOMINEE BHIVMUTI YADAV INSTEAD OF SHIV MURTI YADAV.
SO KINDLY CORRECT THE SAME IN YOUR RECORD WITH ISSUE FRESH STATEMENT AFTER CORRECTION IN THE ADDRESS & ALSO NOMINEE'S NAME.

sir
i invested in reliance natural resources MF at 22jan 2008 but til date i can't receivd my statement .
so please send my statement to my email adress or by post
at ghanhyam 8 anand nagar, post umberpada .tel-palghar,
dist-thane, at-Saphale, pin-401102.
thank u.

Discontinuation of SIP - Reliance Mutual Fund

I have submitted letter at your Ahmedabad office on 24th Jun-08 regarding discontinuation of SIP for folio no. 40632774126 & 40632774682.

I have not received any confirmation till date. Kindly confirm the action taken on this immediately

i am doing sip in reliance scrips like
1-reliance growth fund having folio no.-48957135785
2-reliance diversify powersector fund-48957136006
since more than 3 months i can not gat account statement for this two so please send it as soon as possible

Res sir/madam

I had not recive account statement of my investment
A/c No. 40157333381
A/c No. 40157333621
till now
Please arrange it soft & hard copy both

Kapil Gupta

No Track Of Investment - Reliance Tax Saver(ELSS)FUND DIVIDEND

I have submitted application for alottment of mf units as per the following details:
Application No:WE0021123
Cheque No:872332
Dated:12-5-2008
Bank:SBI GREATER NOIDA
Amount:Rs.20000.0
SentTo:Karvy computershare Private Limited, Hyderabad
Mode of Submission:SPEED POST
SP EU325572974IN dated12/5/2008
Kindly expedite and inform.
S.N.Singh
SANTOSH

have not recvd the statement alert on my mail for the mutual fund invested.

i want my account statement in my above email i d - reliance diversified power sector fund

the agent haven't written my e_mail i d so kindly update my e_mail i d and send me my account statement in it.

res sir
i have purchased relince mutul but could not recive stetment plz send my stetment on my email id

Hello there,
My Mother Smt. Aruna Agarwal purchased Reliance Mutual Fund With Sr. No. RELSSA 1675847 in Feb 08 but have not received any statement till date.

I have invested in Reliance natural resources Rs.10000/- at 5.2.08. My Account had been debited on 5.2.08 vide Ch. no 151927. I have not received any statement or any receipt against it. Please arrance both soft & hard copy.

Riya R Gaikwad

RECEIPT OF STATEMENT/INVESTMENT NOT RECEIVED - Reliance Natural Resources Mutual Fund

I have invested Rs 10000 in Reliance Natural Resources Mutual Fund in January 2008, by the check (No. 220544) of Axis bank and it has debited from my account but till date have no confirmation and no receipt of statement have been received.
Please investigate it and send a confirmation as early as possible
thanking you
regards

sir
My Application No. is – 6951266, Kindly despatch to given below address as well as my mail ID - deepak_anjar@rediffmail.com.

Address Is

Chandrapur ( Maha.)

thank u.

Deepak Kumar Gupta

NOT RECEIVED ANY DOCUMENTS - RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND GROWTH OPTION

I HAVE INVESTED MONTHLY Rs. 1500/- IN RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND GROWTH OPTION ON 24th MARCH, 2008 BEARING CHEQUE NO. 967316, ICICI BANK LTD.
I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY DOCUMENTS FOR THE SAME. SO PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND GIVE REPY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE TO MY

MOBILE NO. 9848560492 OR 9490133662(R) OR EMAIL-ID : PRANITH37@GMAIL.COM