RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION - Address Correction Acct.No 41667818181

MANOJ NANGIA
Dear Sir
Received an email showing statement of account dated
26 feb 2008 and noted that mr address is not in order.There it is written NEW KRISHA NAGAR which is not correct. Yhe correct one is NEW KRISHNA NAGAR.
You are therefore requested to kindly rectify the same and send me mail.
Ihave not received the certificate yet.Kindly send the same also.
Thanking You,

A.Vasu

Ref: Account No: 41578853315

Reliance Natural Resources Fund -Growth Plan-Growth Option

Invested amount Rs.25000/-

please to send the statement of accounts as on date

i had not recieved any statements since purchasing the "RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION. so, please send the statement at the earliest on above e-mail id.

MY ACCOUNT NUMBE IS 41675307981

What is the NAV of RNRN
my n 9891510976

I have applied for change of address and ac no. pls cfm same has been done or not.

what is my fund value of acct no.40179676074

Dear sir
this is to bring to your kind infomation and further action please, that I have invested Rs 50000.00 in this RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION on 25-02-08. So far I have not received any information regarding the periodic fund value of the units and any other information related to this. You are requested to keep on informing me by mail or through postal services regarding this. My A/C No is 41668254791.

please let me know the procedure to sell out the units if desired at any time.

Current value of my A/C ?
Thanking you,

hi
i have got 1 statement after purchasing of my rnrl growth plan growth option . plz send me recent value of my nav on my e mail
Maneet Makhija

Account No.: 41578861372
Date : 28-01-2008
mode of payment:single
Agent Broker code: ARN-0962
option Growth
plan and term
premium amount 10000.00

So I want the current value. How to find in online.

I am purchasing reliance natural resources fund-growth plan-growth option on SIP system (Rs 1000/month).But i'm not getting any statements regularly so please always send me one copy of statement on my above email-id regularly. My account no.49173571245 .

Sandeep

what is current value of reliance natural fund growth. My account no. is 49080390356

What is the Current Value of Account No. 49069278832 ?

I have purchased RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION of Rs 18000 via Check No 934768 dated 28-01-08. My Portfolio of same were dispatched by you at my previous GOA address. As of now my Porfoilo is misplaced & I do not have any document related to this Fund except Payment Receipt (Sr No- RNRF 7614352). Requesting you to kindly send it's duplicate copy on my below Permanent Address & also update the same in your data base.

Varun Kumar Gupta
S/O Dr N C Gupta
House No-20, Purana Bazar,
Chirgaon, Jhansi (UP)
Pin- 284301
Ph- +91 9506219513 (M)
05170-285847 (R)

i had send my cheque for cancellation & issue new one but till the date no any new cheque has been received.The required detils as below.

Reliance Natural Resorces fund plan
A/C No 41077537286
Cancellation cheque detail cheque no 464698 HDFE Bank dated 8.10.09 amount RS 18, 945.47
Application date 14.10.09 for cancallation due to bank detail problem / mistake.

Request for do the needful.
H Panchal

Hello Sir,

I have purchased RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION of Rs 5000, and from last 8 month didn't have received any such statement.

Could you please advise urgently Current value of my A/C and pls forward me latest statement on my email id ? ( My account# is 49073640231)

Sunil Shelar

request for statement - reliance natural resource fund-growth plan- growth option

Sir/ madam,

Kindly send me the statement of my account no ID: 0018910 along with the balance unit limit as on date.

s.c.chandra
vinay m

hi,

my account no : 419682899913

i have not received the proper statement for my Reliance Natural Resources Fund - growth plan growth option . what is the current NAV, this year statement also i have not received please send me as soon as possible .

Subject : Change of adress and bank details.

Dear Sir / Mam,

Regarding above subject, I have following mutual funds
Account No : 46185548646
Past Adress & Bank Details.
Bank Name ICICI BANK LTD
Branch Ankleshwar War Viral house-GIDCAnkleshwar398002
Bank AC/NO 025801511695
Adress Details :
B208 Madhav Vihar,
Valia road kapodra patia,
GIDC-Ankleshwar
Gujarat- 393002
I was submitted adress & bank account change request in last month but till date there is no any
communication from your side,
So please do the change in your record as follows,

Bank Details.
Bank Name ICICI BANK LTD - Vashi Branch
Branch Shree Ganesh co-op Hsg.society shop no 14, 15, 16 Plot - 9 Sector -1 Vashi Navi Mumbai
Bank AC/NO Saving AC/NO : 015101040820

Adress :
204/ Nidhi Park building,
Plot 39, Sector - 19,
Kamothe
Navi Mumbai.-410 209

So please arrange to do the same.
Thanking you,

Kindly Regards,

Mrs.Sheetal Mohite.
Mobile : 9702762395, 9768902245
prakashmohite21@rediff.com

RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND PLAN,
One month over but till the date i have not received amount against my revalidation of cheque for RS 18945, 47.VADODARA OFFICE NOT RESPONDING
MY :- ACCOUNT NO 41077537286
Complain No:- 06735036 dated 31st Oct-09

15 days ago by Hemraj Nathubhai Panchal [send email]

Reliance Natural Resorces fund plan
A/C No 41077537286

Request for do the needful.
H Panchal
09426600264 6 minutes ago by Hemraj Nathubhai Panchal [send email]
RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND PLAN,
MY :- ACCOUNT NO 41077537286
Complain No:- 06735036 dated 31st Oct-09

Current value of my A/C ?
My Accound no: 49175152202

I have Rs. 100000/- RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND GROWTH PLAN with me but I want to know the currunt valu of the same. I am worried.