Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus - Speed Issue

Sumit Jaiswal
I purchased reliance netconnect broadband plus on 4th of feb 2010..from that day i`m not getting the speed of 3.1 mbps.I`m getting only 200 to 300 kbps surfing speed and 10 to 20 kbps downloading speed.At the night after 9 pm i`m even not able to open any site.I`ve registered many complain but they always say that ur we r working on it.Today is 25th of feb.I stay at wakad pune.My data card number is 9373449590.My complain number is 120317626.Now plz suggest me what should i do?

Regards.....

Sumit Kumar

Speed Issue

Comments

Rohit

A fair advice, just hang up with Reliance. The decision shouldn't be very complex. I will suggest you switch the provider, better go for TATA's, they don't shout at least for providing you better services, they just do it. I couldn't stay with reliance for even 2 months and i disconnected the service. They have given me a lot of pain on the name of service. I am fine with Photon+. Haven't really got any issue so far. I also stay at Wakad. The average speed that I get is about 1.3Mbps(1300kbps) during day. Browsing is always fine, and download rate is also good. When I download heavy stuff like any free software etc, means when we put load on network, the speed I normally get is 2.4-2.6Mbps.

Another suggestion, if your usage is high, go for adsl/dsl connection, it will cost you less. But this option is not good if you travel a lot. But if you just check mails, use EDGE connection of your GSM service provider. With EDGE browsing is fine and the speed is up to 230-240kbps(I have Nokia 5130 and use Airtel).

Dont forget, RELIANCE ALWAYS SUCKS
There is no redressal system for the consumer complaints. No-one at Reliance even bothers to take care of customers. They are GOOD IN SELLING ONLY BUT NOT IN PROVIDING SERVICE. You just purchase their datacard and that is all for them.

There is one proof for this: You have posted your complaint here instead of contacting Reliance. Another is your screenshot that shows its not even better than what you get through GPRS on your mobile.
:-)
N Mar 26, 2011 by
amolshinde0007 Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

speed issue - Reliance netconnect (broadband)

i was take the plan 950/- rs per month company commet to this plan 3.1mbps upto (1024) kbps my download speed is given to always ping 548 ms, download speed 0.08 mbps, upload speed 0.09 so this service given to me the by Reliance datacard netconnect plz help me out this problem

N Mar 28, 2011 by
amolshinde0007 Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

plz update my recipet no f189662638 amt- 400/- service req no - 14984866 this update on your system & give me the feedback

N Apr 12, 2011 by