Reliance Netconnect - After online payment also not getting the service

Siddhart Tyagi
I am a new customer of reliance netconnect. But till now what response I got from reliance I am not happy with that because of following reason.

1. Until I dint purchase the reliance net connect connection, every day reliance people used to call me 5-10 time to sale their device and was promised me that within 24 hours they will activate my device.

2. On Friday 23-Oct-2009 when I purchased the device, reliance people promised me that on Saturday device will be activate in any case.

3. After that neither the device activate till now nor the any of the reliance people is taking my call to resolve my problem.

4. Is this is tactics of selling the device? Do you provide this type og service and response to your customer.

5. Is like this reliance thinks that they will sale their device to people. If this is the case, I don’t think so I will give the advice to my colleague or friends to purchase the reliance broadband connection.

I hope that I will get some positive response for my queries. Kindly do needful so that at least now my Reliance Net connect can be activated.

Reliance Net connect number = 09379190239

With Regards
---------------------------------------
Siddharth Tyagi
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Sep 10, 2012 by
kanthanraj

Let us see in how many hours they are giving solution for the problem i have posted (i.e for the past 15 days they kept my net connection in suspence and not responded properly for the past 15 days in mettupalayam and coimbatore web world. my data card no is 9382681671.

Reliance Netconnect - After online payment also not getting the service