Reliance Netconnect - can't sort out difference in core balance and available balance

DS GANESH
sir, today only after 2 months of being a customer of reliane netconnect, i came to know from a third party that i can see my usage of reliance netconnect through e care. I tried this before with the customer care num mentioned in the cover of the siad datacard, but a prompt reply without any help was deliberated. when i enquired about my usage details, most of the time, i was not able to retreive the info. however, atlast i got the details, which mentions that my net core balance as on 19 jan 10 is lower than my netconnect balance. pl let me know my available balance for jan 10, as i have recharged for rs. 500, which allows 700 mb download. i am afraid of connecting to the net, as i have heard that reliance netconnect is also in favour of minus billing. i don't want my services to be terminated. also, i am very happy with the speed acquired by the netconnect broadband +, but more often it slides to 1 x, which has no cure. can there be a solution for this. if i need to do something, please let me know.
yours sincerely

Comments

pravin

Not update the balance and unable to connect. - Reliance Broadband+

Dear Anil Ambani,

I appologize for what i am going to say. I recharged my broadband with Rs1500/- the balance is not updated till now and i am not able to connect to net also I called customer care they said that talk to reliance web world where you have recharged then i called reliance web world they said call customer care so i am hanging between customer care and web world, no body is taking responsibility to resolve this.

This really a very bad services provided by reliance. My MDN no: 9381850561 and the speed what is was getting is 20-30 kbps in the coverage area of HSD. I called the customer care for this but nobody has taken any steps to resolve.

This kind of services is not expected by such a big and established company.
mosh

you can avoid goin into the 1x mode by changing the settings in network by choosing the broadband insted of the hybrid ... but this may result in disconnections in absence hsd network
N Jan 19, 2011 by
krishan.sharma@vedanta.co.in

dear sir,
I am unable to use reliance net connect as I have charge my data card net connect with rs. 250/- on 17-01-2010 from reliance shop udaipur rajasthan.
Please help and check my services why not working.

MDN number 09390589043
RSN number RZTCDC 100540802
Himanshu sharma
N Jun 13, 2011 by
pritamhillol5

my core balance in the net connect is -0.98mb but my main balance is 1.5gb.will there be any problem
because of negative core balance?
N Jun 29, 2013 by
cs jha

HOW CORE BALANCE IS GETTING EXHAUSTED ONCE IT IS NOT SHOWN IN TERMS OF DATA USES LIKE 1GB OR 500 MB BECAUSE BIT IS GIVEN IN TERMS OF RS BUT WHILEW CHARGING IT IS SHOWN IN GB FOR DATA USES.
N Sep 30, 2013 by
suman27

dear sir

I am customer of reliance net connect from 2 year and i am very satisfy with your services but i have complain regarding my online recharge cancellation and debited extra money from my ATM. as i have done online recharge on the day of 22/09/2013 of Rs. 255 09:10:59 is Failed but my money has been debited from my canara bank atm AND TRANSACTION ID/ CHEQUE NO IS 326589292218. but that day my next recharge was successful and money was debited again so whenever i complain through live chat they just said you get 1 gb data but not solved my problem it is 5th day kindly solve my problem and credit my money in my account of cancelled instant recharge Rs. 255. and also i have a mail confirmation of your customer care regarding cancellation of my recharge.
My complain id. 209672709