Reliance Netconnect - fraudulent activation of value added services and deduction of money

prany on Jul 19, 2013
For last several years, we are using this pre-paid number 9835540765. The company activated the tune and other value added services, without any request and they are deducting money without our knowledge. Today, i have seen the activation message for tune services,,even when i have stopped all value added services 2 days ago directly after talking with costumer care representative. This is going on for last several years. When i called back, they claimed that it was activated after receiving a message/SMS from me. But since morning no body has used the mobile other than me, i came to know about their lie and caught them red handed. After that they told me that 15/- will be returned to my account which was deducted for tune services.
But, I want back all my deducted money in last several month which was deducted fraudulantly after activating the services by the company representatives themselves.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Pranay.

Comments

Alok kumar vishwakarma Reliance India Mobile  - India

deduction of money without being used - Reliance India Mobile

Reliance company is deducting money from my mobile(09335356211) without usage.i opted for a pack (free to free)20 sms@Rs.5 valid for 5 days on29-01-09.they didnt clarified that it was an auto renewal pack or else i wouldnt have opted for it .they kept on deducting money & i knew about it on 31-03-09, in the mean time i activated free sms pack of Rs.49 on 11-03-09 but i didnt got its advantage rather my sms were charged@Rs 1.they said nothing can be done .i asked them to stop that Rs.5 pack(complaint no.93414754).again i felt money deduction so on 24-04-09 (complaint no.95721874) i enquired they told money was deducted for that Rs.5 pack i told them about my previous complaint .they agreed but said that only Rs. 5 will be refunded i am not satisfied as they have deducted Rs.25 even after deactivation request.in all they have deducted more than 1 rupee per day since 29-01-09.i request you to do the needful so that i get my money back and they dont make a fool of their customers and make fun of the hard earned money.thanks
alok kumar
ajay chaturvedi11 Reliance Netconnect  - India

without any information subscribe the service and deducted balance - Reliance Communication

Sir i am ajay chaturvedi, my reliance no. 9300510056,in this no. without any information reliance communication subscribe the services in my mobile for this they had deducted amount in my balance. this situation happen in two times. for that i had complaint in reliance coustomer care but they had not resolve my problem either they are sayeing the whole mistake is yours.
please take serious action on reliance communication and refund my mobile balance.
manu_kumar Reliance Netconnect  - India

Deduction of money without any call - Reliance Communication

I am a user of Reliance smart mobile & RIM. My mobile number of Reliance smart is 09798744238 and of RIM is 09334460756. The balance of my mobiles is being deducted without any calls/activation of any service. This thing happened so many times in both the mobile. I too made a complaint several times against this to call center, but no action has been taken place. Please do something for this inconvenience.

Manoranjan
pranjal kuk Reliance Communications  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

deducted money - Reliance

i have taken the sim of gsm(9579810226)...wen i took the sim..every thing is running well...but on 29sept. my balance deducted 31rs. then i called many times to customer care but due to conjection problem i couldnt chat with them..i ignored it next day on 30 sept. i rechargd on my no. of rs 30..again it deducted rs.30 ..i again recharged of rs 60 0n 3rd oct. again it deducted the whole amount....on 11 oct. wen i called c.care ..they reply me that server is down call after 1hour..i caled after 1 hour they told me that they dont have any information of deducting money from my no. n they also told me that they dont save any information after 3 days...on 20 oct again 90 rs have ben deducted from my no. please help me...i am very worried about my balance...i didnt activate any thing....
harsh2709golchha@gmail.com Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

repeatation of messages - Reliance Communication

On diwali i sent a msg to my friend which he received more than 100 times , and same problem on others also ,on making complaint reliance customer care promised me to resolved a problem in 2 days and after that i received a call from reliance coomunication 022-30372616 on 6/11/2010 5:53 from Mr. Hemant (fake name said to me) to send a msg again on the same no. on which i sent the message and againg the recepients received the message more than 50 time than i made a call to hemant again he said that he is checking but he never called me again.Next day i made a call on above no. than they said there is no person whose name is hemant in this department and the person name is praveen to whom i talked,and praveen was started fighting with me (said ki tum phone kaat rahe ho ya main katoo) on the phone and cudnnt tried to help me out. Than i said i will go in consumer court than Mr. Praveen said you should go there.

regards
harsh
sraj911 Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

reliance should be fined for this issue. There is a lot of complaints like this but people are have no time to spend for these nonsense done by these companies. i appriciate this consumer.
Shru16 Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

I too had sent msgs on Diwali. Two of my friends both vodafone users from Pune got the same message more than 600 times..
This was really annoying and a Big Disaster.
Please work on performance issues especially during festivals.
<SHRUTI>

deducting money for services which i have not subscribed - Reliance Netconnect

My Name is Pramod Anand am using reliance prepaid from last 3-4 years, From last 1 months I found that reliance is automatically deduction money against the services which are not activated by my.
This is not a way that you can reduce money without the approval of customer. In the month of mar, they deducted rs 15 for missed call servuice and rs 30 for CRBT renewal. even i do not know the meaning of CRBT. Now if money will not be refunded i will go to consumer forum and log the complaint. please do the need full and refund the money asap.

Every time it disturb me, how I can check my account on daily basis, really I feel regret to take the reliance connection.

HOW CAN I TRUST THAT NO AMOUT WILL BE DEUCTED IN FUTURE AND HOW I WILL GET BACK MY AMOUT.

• Is this the way to work such a reputed organization? Please respond me with a satisfactory answer.
• Is this the way of reliance to cover his loos during recession?

Mo No-9389854730 for which amount deducted in the name of Pramod Anand
Alternate number-9320309816,9322280690

Pramod Anand
Assistant Manager,BPCL
Mumbai-400001
Phone-22713505

Fraud Reliance Communications - Reliance Netconnect

Dear All,

Reliance is a very big fraud company. He is adding lots of hidden changes in postpaid connection mobile phone. I have purchased a STD Calling card for my Postpaid connection. There executives told me night calling with reliance to reliance is free on any reliance network. But now they are changing the charges Rs. 50p/min on night calling and saying reliance to gsm network you have to pay. They have not mentioned any condition on there website also. Please see the attachment. they are totally fraud. Even they can not provide any customer service. My recommendation is start surrender reliance phones. If you want to save money.

You guys can check the link also.
(http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/callingcards/callingcards-std.html?std=STDCallingCards&subStd=1)
Consumer Complaints Reliance Netconnect  - India

reliance subscribe to services without any request and deducted money. - Reliance Netconnect

i received a message from Reliance, (date: 12 July '10) that my subscription has been done for some Voice Chat service where i can make friends, and that the serivce costs Rs.30/month.
i immediatly sent an unsubscribe message to them to remove this service from my no. But the money was already deducted from my balance. An amount of 30 rs. was gone.
Similar message was sent 2 day before also that i was subscribed to some My Music station for 10rs/10 days. The 10 rs. was also deducted from my balance when i chked it. i had unscribed imidiately but they deduct the money when they send the message.

i had never sent any request to subscribe to any of the above services, either by voice or message. the Reliance people subscribe to any unknown service on there own and deduct the amount also.
i dont even pick up the phn when i see a reliance no. calling me.

please help me against them to get my money back and to stop such robbery.

total of 40rs. has been deducted so far and i dont know how much more will be gone.

the customer care does not even answer there calls. they disconnect the call without answering.

my mobile no. is 9372669496
N Jan 7, 2011 by
Syed Ahsan Haider Kazmi Reliance Communications  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Deduction money - Reliance

Manoj Kumar Singh
Advocate 211/3 Feel Khana Chhachhi Kuwan Ner Chatrapati Sahoji Maharaj Medical University Lucknow-Mobile--9044868406

To,
General Manager
Reliance mobile
Customer care.

Under Instruction from act on behalf of my client Syed Ahsan Haider Kazmi (Advocate) 182/18ka Mashak ganj Post office Aminabad Lucknow 226018…
I calling upon you the following NOTICE.

By the client has obtain a sim from your company bearing no 9389626091-----

1) That on 25/12/2010 near about 56.00 rupees has been deducted from my client’s prepaid account with out narrating any cose or service. After this Incident my client my client called customer care and the attendant replied that the said amount will not refundable, this act of your company that with out any intimation the deduction of Rs. 56.00 from my client’s prepaid account is illegal and also comes in category of criminal breech of trust.
2) That you’re here by calling upon that is the reimbursement of Rs.56.00 which is deducted by your company from my client prepaid account is not made by you my client shall have no option except criminal proceeding as well as well as civil proceeding or reddressal forum against you on your own risk and costs.

The fees of this notice Rs.2000.00 two thousand is also to be paid to my client.

Yours truly,

Monoj Kumar Sing
Advocate
N Mar 13, 2011 by
Navit Kumar Reliance Communications  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

wrong and fraud deduction of money - Reliance

reliance has a record of deducing unwanted balance from my account.... today i.e. on 13.3.11 an amt of Rs11 had been deducted from my account. the reason was that i have activated caller tune services on my number i.e. 8882402987. i have not made any calls or msgs regarding this respect. DND is also activated on my number... so there is no chances of calling from your side.
i have told my problem to customer care executive but he said that he cant help me in refunding my balance.............
mine interaction id are 2209812083 and 2209821109
they also were unable to tell me by which means i have activated this plan...
according to them the service was activated and also deactivated at 5.10am
does it make any logic for you?
tell me the procedure to refund my balance
N Mar 13, 2011 by
Navit Kumar Reliance Communications  - Paschim Vihar, West Delhi, Delhi, India

fraud deduction of money from my balance - Reliance

a balance of Rs.11 has been deduced from my sim account balance i.e. from 8882402987 on 13.3.11 approximately in between 5pm to 5.30pm. the reason given to me was that callertune services has been activated on my number. but i have never made any calls or msgs in this regard. DND is also activated on my number. I am told by your customer care executive that service was service was activated and also deactivated at 5.10pm..
i think it is not possible for me to do. they said they cant tell me the means by which i made this service request and refund my balance. This is so shameful for this company..
please do refund my balance.
N Mar 17, 2011 by
mctdeepak Reliance Communications  - Maharashtra, India

Regarding Reliance Prepaid Mobile service amount deduction Fraud - Reliance Communication

Hi All,
I’m facing lot of problems from reliance communication prepaid service. This company has been deducted amount like Rs. 40, some time Rs. 30 and so on, so many times with respect of service pack activation while we haven’t sent any request for avail various service. After made the call to customer care and raise the complaint but customer care employees are not interested to entertain such scenario and they have not enough knowledge for refund process.

I’ve lost around Rs 150 on my last connection due to this reason I was discontinued previous service.
As of now, I’m facing same problem and Reliance Communication is not refund me illegal deducted amount.

TRAI Department and media, Please take concern on priority, because lot of customer facing same problem and big business person getting benefit of legacy.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Bansal
+91 86573 23230
N Apr 14, 2011 by
surajsagar Reliance Communications  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

for money deduction - Reliance

hi.. dear sir
i m suraj
i am reliance user ..my hand set is not gprs supported nd 50 rupees has been deducted from my account..for downloading any java game..but i didnt use any gprs service on my no..so please forward may compliant
ans as soon as possible return back my money rs 5o
my no is +919543163533
id surajsagar001@gmail.com
N May 14, 2011 by
rajeshparekh Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Activation of value added services without request - Reliance Communication Ltd

I Rajesh Parekh having your prepaid mobile phone no. 9327036300 located at gujrat circle.
Without my permission or activation the caller tunes are activated by your company & messages are send to me that this caller tune is activated & if you don't want then deactivate it.
Please from now onwards do not send me such messages or any other kind of messages regarding activation or subscription of any other services. This is a terrible harassement from your side. Though i had visited several time to your web world & registered continuous complaints,your company had not stopped harassing me. If it will repeat in future then i have to complaint to TRAI and sue you in the court of law for that your company will be solely responsible for all the expenses & compansation for metal harassment. Also stop all kind of promotional offers by call and / or messages.The company has deducted charges for the same.

Best Regards,

Rajesh Parekh
N May 19, 2011 by
sarangdodke2011 Reliance Communications  - Nagpur, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

FRAUDULENT DEDUCTIONS - Reliance Communications

RELIANCE HAS DEDUCTED MY BALANCE WITHOUT ANY CONCERN SAYING ABOUT THE ACTIVATION OF THE SERVICES EVEN WHEN I HAVE NOT SENT ANY MESSAGE TO ACTIVATE THE SERVICE....ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO I COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SCENARIO TO THE CUSTOMER CARE BUT NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR SIDE SAYING THAT THE BALANCE HAS BEEN DEDUCTED CORRECTLY.....
N May 25, 2011 by
Thomas S K Reliance Communications  - Maharashtra, India

Money got deducted - Reliance

Hi..
I am using reliance no. 09322326837
On 20th of May 2011 i had 49.30 Rs balance in my account and suddenly on the next day 21st May there was a balance of 17.78 Rs. that means more than 30 Rs of amount deducted from my account.
From then on i have been calling reliance customer care but none of them are giving me the clear clarification.
Unnecessarily they have deducted the amount from my account.
Along with that every day one or the other some of 1 or 2 Rs of balance is deducting.
I don't understand why this Reliance company cheating the customer like this.
I have monthly package of free call of 299 Rs of recharge and along with 1ps for SMS.
So there is no question of deduction and don't understand why they do like this.
Last time I had put complaint here in Consumer forum and glad that the problem was solved. Thanks for that..

The same hope i have now also that u will help me out..
Please see into it.
N Jun 11, 2011 by
jageeshkv Reliance Communications  - Karnataka, India

Money deducted without information-value added service - Reliance

Reliance GSM and CDMA Value added service activation

Value added services in reliace phones are activated without prior permission of customer. . Upon writing to customer care, they are replying that the services have been activated through TELE mode (Telecalling).
Daily many phone calls come from reliance, either we cut those calls or receive once and then cut the calls. It is also possible to track the balance everytime as they never send SMS to confirm activation or renewal of some value added service.
In every rechage I lost some money upon call customer care there is no use.
I am planning to change service provider.
This is wasting my time everyday by talking or sending e-mails to customer care and fighting with those guys.
N Jun 11, 2011 by
sampath551 Reliance Communications  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

money deduction - Reliance

I am Sampath Kumar Iam using relaince GSM service Without my knowledge amount has been deducted from my account when I contacted customercare they are saying that some Radio mirchi is activated and etc etc services are activated.If I didnt notice that then definetly next month also money will be deducted..I think Iam not the only customer to face this problem.I faced this problem in vodofone also.All the telecom service providers are using this type of tricks to steal customers money.