Reliance Netconnect - Worst Broadband services from RELIANCE

VipinMarwaha on Mar 22, 2011
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Vipin Marwaha. I purchased the new data card bearing number (7428742971) on 28th February 2011. A week it works fine but from 4th of March 2011 it stops responding, showing the message (Unable to connect remote computer). After following from the customer care they told that your verification is negative. Even though the present address documents was already collected by an executive three weeks ago. Please suggest ….

vipinmarwaha80@gmail.com

Comments

N Mar 21, 2011 by
VipinMarwaha Reliance Net connect +  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Worst Broadband services from RELIANCE - Reliance Net connect +

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Vipin Marwaha. I purchased the new data card bearing number (7428742971) on 28th February 2011. A week it works fine but from 4th of March 2011 it stops responding, showing the message (Unable to connect remote computer). After following from the customer care they told that your verification is negative. Even though the present address documents was already collected by an executive two weeks ago. Please suggest ….

vipinmarwaha80@gmail.com
D Apr 11, 2011 by
VipinMarwaha Reliance Net connect +  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is the third time, i am going to submit the address proof. How long u people will take to activate the services. The bill can easily delivered at my residance. And for your kind infomation can anybody tell me how many times the verification process will be done. This shows that how good is the CRM of yours... GREAT..

A May 11, 2011 by
swaranbm

The same thing happened to me in Pune. I can see a trend in this when Reliance folks attempt to exact money from you in return for a positive verification. Because they themselves say that this connection cannot be activated anywhere else other than the guy from whom you bought the connection. And I received a 1000rs offer from another Reliance person for a positive verification. The villian in my story is Mr. Arjun in Vishrantwadi office in Pune.

Reliance Netconnect - Worst Broadband services from RELIANCE