Reliance SIM Card - Urgently want to block my Reliance SIM CARD

amitgilo

I am AMIT GILOTRA. Last Month I took new reliance pre-paid SIM card connection. But, today I lost my reliance CDMA (nokia handset) at somewhere. Could you please immediately block my Mobile no. 9379582851. Please update me once you will blocked
it.
Amit Gilotra
Mob: 9243108119

Comments

N Mar 2, 2014 by
G.Suresh Reddy

Best Review
Sir My Number is missing Plz It is most important number plz block the Reliance(8688808614) Number and Barrel it sir plz

plz sir it is important plz block it soon

not getting handset after payment - reliance cell phone(CDMA)

i have got relience mobile as a prize in an event at nirma university.when i submitted gift voucher along with 2a month advance rentle n activation charges even after 16 days i ve not got hand set. shop keeper saying when mobile ll come he will give and not even refounding money back. i also complaint relience and receved assurence of getting it in a day still shopkeeper refused to give. shop is "jeel communication", sector-22, shalin cojmplex.gandhinagar.mr.ravi suthar is a shopkeeper.(9374534114).

is their any plan in post paid scheme of Rs. 50/- per month rent

going out of range and non receipt of sms from and to gulf countries - LG handset

i am holding a mobile connection from reliance since nov 2003 and the no is "9350892373". i face a problem of getting complints from my relatives and friends that i remain many times when they try to contact me where as my hand always shows the full range as a reliance tower is about 100 metres from my residence. i al;so another problem of not able to send or receive snms from my son who is stationed at DUBAI (UAE). when i am able all those un-necessary commecial sms's and also other sms's from with in the country why not from and to to DUBAI. i made many complits at deferent web worlds and also at hand set servicing centres and also to reliace mumbai office when they called up to enquire about the services i am receiving. thinking that it may be due to the problems of samsung which i was using initially i changed th set to LG in jun 2007. but other than spending few thousands on the new set no relie has reached me. i request the authorities to look into the matter and find out a suitable solution to my problems.

Kindly block my sim card. - nothing

I have lost my mobile phone last week of number - 9242266768.
Kindly block my sim card to avoid misuse.
Gowtham

Sim Blocked - Reliance CDMA

Respected Sir/Madam,
As my Reliance Cell Sim Card Had Been Blocked.So Answer My Question As Follows Please.
1.What should i do when my relaiance sim had been Blocked.
javeed

blocke sim card - Reliance

plz blocked this sim card becuase its disturbing me so much n my sisters

Lost My prepaid SIM card with LG handset - LG

lost sim card
Sir, I hereby inform you that I lost my cell phone along with the BSNL prepaid sim card,

This to inform you regarding the same to avoid any misuse of the card.

My number is 9422337115

Ravindra Potrekar
Pune

Sir this satendra kumar from laxshmi nagar. I have lose my lg c 2500 mobile phone with my mtnl sim in a bus.I have register my complane to mtnl office. but now I also want want to block my lg c2500 mobile phone. This is about my mobile

IMEI no. 357989001505935
Purchase shop name - Jindal communication from khatima Uttranchal
before I used vodafone no. 9719814374
Presently I used mtnl no. 9968551179

So plz bock my mobile

satendra

HI MYSELF HIMANSHU THAKUR AND I WANNA TO DEACTIVATE MY REALINCE GSM SIM CAUSE OF LOST..I HAVE LOST MY SIM TWO DAYS BACK. I WANT TO DISCONNECT THAT SIM CAUSE I DON.T WANT THAT ANY OTHER PORSON WILL USE MY SIM..
THE MOBILE NO. IS 09027514572 AND THA ANOTHER NO. THAT IS ON THE ENVOLOP IS 8991221040000244773..
THANKS, ,

late in blocking my phone number - Reliance Mobile

dear sir,
I virendra dugar who was using the Reliance mobile connection with mobile no:- 9310412421 had lost my mobile on the way to my office . I on the same days requested the Reliance web to block my number to stop any misuse of my number. But the process took 3 days although all documents wfere submitted by me on the same date.
I complain for the delay in blocking the number by the company's executives.

yours sincerly
virendra dugar

This is Mr. Pramod Kumar Dhal from Bangalore. Day before yesterday i lost my mobile phone in bus(LG Handset, Reliance connection). Yesterday i reload my phone number in different handset, but i want my handset should be blocked. Please do the necessary with the following information.

Product Code: UPLG6600
Description Of Goods: LG6600
RSN/ESN Number: RLGHS1024897809
Invoice No: 0800165629

Pramod
D
Anurag

Please contact the Reliance customer care for blocking...they can be able to track ur CDMA handset as well.
Mani

Hi sir, I bought a reliance GSM card in my native(kanchipuram) but not having good signal, surround of this place.

LOST MOBILE AND SIM BLOCKING - NOKIA AND RELIANCE

I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE WITH SIM.
IT HAS NO.9770109065
AND NOKIA3110C HANDSET WITH IMAI NO. 356815025041857
BILASPUR SMART CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT BLOCKING THE NO.9770109065 EVEN I HAVE REGISTERED AN FIR AND GIVE THEM ORGINAL COPY OF FIR AND SAYING THAT THEY CAN ONLY BLOCK THE OLD SIM WHEN A NEW SIM WITH SAME NO. IS BUYED BY ME WITH OLD SAME DETAILS AND DOCUMENTS THAT ARE SUBMITTED DURING PURCHASE OF SIM AND NUMBER.
PLEASE JUST BLOCK THE SIM AND NUMBER AND THE MOBILE HANDSET TILL I SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS
payal

i lost my mobile at my place i hve searched everywhere i am not getting

thre are impt contact nos how to get that

dear, sir / madam

few days back I lost my handset with no. 9316481422 . please immediately block my cell no.

once u wl block pls mail me. please do this fast

prabhjot kaur

please start my closed sim-card - Reliance

dear sir,
i am patel maheshkumar khodabhai, student of m.pharm.my sim-card number is barred .
my out going n in coming is not working from last 15days.and i have submitted all my document.
so i request u sir to plz start as early as possible.

lost sim card
Sir, I hereby inform you that I lost my cell phone along with the IDEA Postpaid sim card,

This to inform you regarding the same to avoid any misuse of the card.

My number is 9837384777

Vinod Kumar
Haldwani

The Sim No.9883994251 is blocked - Reliance

Due to trying to lock the sim the said sim is blocked. Please help to unblocked the same and make it run normally.

Reliance SIM Card - Urgently want to block my Reliance SIM CARD