Reliance Smart - GPRS FACILITY VERY POOR

GAURAV RAJ
I'VE BEEN USING SMART GPRS FACILITY ACTIVATED BY RS. 303 RCV FOR 3 MONTHS, BUT THE PROVIDED CONNECTION IS NOT AS GOOD AS MENTIONED IN THE PLAN.THE COMPANY REFUSES TO ACCEPT ANY OF THEIR FAULT AND THEIR CUSTOMER CASE IS ALSO VERY NON CO-OPERATIVE.THE MATTER DOES NOT ENDS HERE.THE NETWORK OF THE COMPANY IS ALSO VERY VERY POOR.MY MOBILE NO.IS 9798422597.PLZ IF ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME.I'LL BE VERY THANKFUL 2 U.THNX

Comments

its ok my friends r happy wid da facility provided

dear sir with shamefully I want 2 say that I am ur GPRS user. I have reacherged rs 303 last month & I can only use 3 to 4 days in week because ur server was down in my area & still it is down in station area of jamshedpur & it is active in other area my complain id is 85936102 & 87390425 I am sending this mail from bistupur, jamshedpur b cause iam not reciving GPRS signal in my home area.
PANKAJ

SMART GPRS NET SERVICE IS NOT GOOD . MY INTERNET SPEED VERY POOR OR NON ...

Reliance Smart GPRS CONNECTED 1Kbps OR 2Kbps IT IS VERY LOW

THIS is a problem I am getting a very low speed SO WHAT I DO..

Please solve my problem
PANKAJ

Reliance Smart
GPRS SERVICE VERY POOR VERY LOW SPEED AND NOT CONNECT PROPERLY ERR..

I using smart gprs facility.I activated facility at 17 aprail 09 by RCV303. 19th to 28th april this facility was broken by opreter. my complent no is 95188644 dated 19 aprail and 95818231 dated 25 aprail.services blocked 9 days because of opreter fault but no extended this interruped period. anyone can help me.

my no is 9907470167 Gwalior mp. by RCV 303 activated gprs .from 17april.19th to 28 april services was blocked .I called so many times to custumer care by complent no 95188644 & 95818231.9 days interupted period i want extentention. anyone can help me. Ravinandan Tiwari Gwalior.

unable to get mobile settings even after 2 days of connection of Rs. 39 voucher.
GPRS activated from2.5.2009 to 4.5.2009
mobile no.-9798479307

the speed of reliance smart gprs is very very very poor we cant opne any page perfectally

I am using reliance gprs of Rs 303.But I am unable to open websites(other than reliance website) through my mobile browser and eventually cannot download anything directly from my phone.I have to open websites through opera mini but that does not help me to download anything.This causes a lot of trouble to me.My no. is 9798725205.I will be obliged to the one who can help me out of this problem.
thanx.