Reliance Smart GSM - call details

anil kumar
sir i want to know call details on our family interest of our family member reliance smart GSM. plz let me know how can iget

[Oct 03, 2014] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

vj

unknown calls - Reliance Smart GSM

I m getting calls from some unknown numbers 9817204263
May i know whose is this number and from where is it?

Regarding I am not Getting any Network in Roaming - Reliance Smart GSM

I have got Network in Roaming last Friday 12.00 p.m (night).But no any network in my Mobile till now.My mobile no.-(1) 98351-38709, (2) 97983-78678. Please solve my problem.

Regaurd
Umesh prasad
Ratu Road, Ranchi
jharkhand - 834001

they don't provide GPRS connection - Reliance Smart GSM

they charged me whole amount for GPRS conection but they did not provided me GPRS till the date of last date.
this happend on this week.
please help me.

Problem in Tariff plan - Reliance Smart GSM

I have the reliance smart GSM connection (9798474491) .I have made recharge of of Rs.151 for which my call rates has to be reduced for Rs1/Min for STD calls but Rs.2 is being deducted
and the call gets connected only after no of trials.

Moreover no person from the customer care will lift the phone to listen to complaints (58200).

no chitragupta nagar tower shown on my mobile - Reliance Smart GSM

Sir'
I use Reliance Smart GSM prepaid service Patna(Bihar) since 2005. And my mobile tower is shown the name of chitraguptnagar Kankarbagh. But this time mobile tower is not shown before 15 days. Cause of this problem I am not make a outgoing and incoming calls. I am very sad and I think should change other network like-airtel, bsnl, etc. But I think I wait next one week to provide good service from reliance gsm service.

disturpping - Reliance Smart GSM

disturpping by call and sms from company

my name is ranjan kumar bhagat and i am having mobile connection of reliance smart gsm. on 17/10/2008 my balance was deducted, when i asked from customer care they said i have acctiveted reliance music station but i have not activeted this particular service.this was done by smart gsm team only. and didnt got any help from smart gsm customer care and my balance was not refunded. please tell what to do same could can happen with others

Want my call details

I am rajesh, my prepaid reliance mobile no is 9098050685, i am just looking for the call details of last 3 months, will u be able to please email me the list ...

I have not recive my passwort, how can i open my account?
plz send my passowort my phone or e-miil.

Reliance Smart GSM - Sudden change of Call Rates for lifetime customers
vipin

i m out side of countery i want to know my call detail of three month plz help me

my mob no:is 9827749880 i want call details of previous 7 days so plz help me and sent call detail soon

am mirza mehboob baig, my prepaid reliance mobile no is 9883229741 i am just looking for the call details of last 2 months, will u be able to please email me the list ...

i want to know all the details like incoming calls, outgoing calls, incoming messages, out going messages and all calls details my mobile no is 9098239735 pl send me mail all above details in my mail id sanshach@sify.com
sidhart

who is the owner of this number plz send it

I am arun, my prepaid reliance smart mobile no is 9883914610, i am just looking for the call details of last 3 months, will u be able to please email me the list as soon as posible..
Thanks & regards
Arun Sarkar

Balance Deduction - Reliance Smart GSM

My name is D. Suresh Kumar and I am using Reliance Smart GSM Sim card having Mobile No. 098279 91901. My balance was suddenly deducted and it went to (-)side when I have checked the balance my outgoing was disabled on 07.11.2008, by receiving IVR as Insufficient Balance. The same was complained to customer care as well as higher authorities of the company, but the result was nil till today. What all I have to do to get back my balance, whereas no additional services and facilities are activated in my mobile service. Kindly do the needful and guide me to take the right step against the company.

How can i know the details of my smart prpaid mobile number

I am Abhirup Fro Islampur
Plz. Tel Me How can i know the details of my smart prepaid number 9749342202

Inconvenient incoming call from Reliance CDMA mobile - Reliance Smart GSM

One of my friend has Reliance CDMA mobile connection whereas mine is Smart GSM. The connection is taken at Kharagpur where I stay. Everytime he tries to call me it says either "Please check the number you have dialed" or "The dialed number does not exist". He get connection after few attempts one day while he does not get it at all on the other day. Although he can SMS me. I want its rectification. Pls help.

Reliance Smart GSM - call details