Reliance Smart GSM SIM - stopping unwanted messages

yogendra kumar dewangan
Respected sir
I have one complaint for unwanted messages.Sir my no. is 9827109399,in this no. unusual messages are coming so I request you please stop this unusual messages .I want only usual messages.
yogendra kumar dewangan
mo. no.9827109399
address- new police line
durg {chhattisgarh}

Comments

I am a user of Reliance GSM < smart > service my no is 09835563408. From 2 months some Reliance Gov Jobs Pack is activate in my phone some how and charged Rs-10 every month. i have loged complain in Customer care several times but they cnt help. most recently i have loged a call vide service tkt no 114804480 on date 8.12.09 ( a sms came, which states problem would resolved with in 24 hrs and a confirmation sms would come ) but now today its not come and i had loged a call asking about status of tkt, they checked and found govt jobs pack is still activated on my mobile, now he gave me another tkt 114976658 which states problem will resolved into another 24 hrs .
pls help me i am getting frustated now .

Thanks in advance.
Navin Sinha

On my cell phone, one message appeared everytime to activate ringtones of Rs.30/- per month.

Sir i don't need this type of message on my cell phone. and i request you to kindly stop this message, because every time it is disturb to my budget and mind.

If it is coming again i assue i will drop this smart sim on road and take other sim and also told to other persons to keep distance from smart.my cell no. 90987 12653

Respected sir
I have one complaint for unwanted messages.Sir my no. is 9883223818, in this no. unusual messages are coming so I request you please stop this unusual messages .I want only usual messages.
KIRIT KUMAR SHAH
mo. no.9883223818
address- 22, Heysham Road,
3rd floor,
Kolkata 700020
sonu singh Reliance Smart GSM SIM  - Bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

messages - smart co. sim

my complaint is that this no.8103843279 who is reliance customer will send messages in some days but he don't tell me his name. He send messages in any time but some days he writes abuse to me and send
me the messages of abuse. so please confirm this no and tell me about him. my contact no is 9691759938,9039926014. Thanks for Regarding,
Yours,
Sonu Kumar singh

Respected Sir,
I have a complaint againgt the unwanted message.Sir my number is 9692655001.in this no. unusual messages are coming so I request you please stop this unusual messages .I want only usual messages only a type of mobile number not a any of the company message .
DINABANDHU PRADHAN
A Apr 3, 2011 by
sanjh

stopping unwanted messages
N Sep 24, 2011 by
jayantards2@gmail.com

Respected Sir,
I have a complaint againgt the unwanted message & calls.Sir my number is 7679046125.in this no. unusual messages are coming so I request you please stop this unusual messages &calls .I want only usual messages & calls only a type of mobile number not a any of the company message .
N Nov 27, 2011 by
pradeep kumar mali

PLEASE I HAVE LOT OF PROBLEM TO unwanted calls are coming i want to dont distrubed service apply of my no. 7828095501 not any company & other msg and call for any scim bec. i dont like, and i m lot of tens. if any unwanted calls, msg. so i think u understand my think and apply as soon as possible. Thanking you very much sir, ,
"APPLY DONT DISTRUBED SERVICE OF MOB.NO. 7828095501"

my full name and address :-
pradeep, dewas 07272-409682, 9826461771
A Aug 14, 2012 by
sanjay hajare

Respected Sir,
I have a complaint againgt the unwanted message & calls.Sir my number is 7828228121.in this no. unusual messages are coming so I request you please stop this unusual messages &calls .I want only usual messages & calls only a type of mobile number not a any of the company message .

Reliance Smart GSM SIM - stopping unwanted messages