Reliance Smart Mobile - Incoming & Outgoing Call Details

Jayanti Tripathy
My name is Mrs. Jayanty Tripathy, two years ago, I have taken Reliance Smart life time connection in my name. My mobile no. is 09861613663. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 19.06.08 to 22.06.08.

Mrs. Jayanty Tripathy

Comments

Outgoing - Reliance

hello,
i have Reliance classic handset with the prepaid number 9322580255 and i am not able to do any calls. I do recieve calls but if i make any call i get the message "to resume service contact reliance web world" and when i call to customer service they tell me the documents are not submitted. I had already submitted my documents since last 1 month and been to web world of Ulhasnagar - 3 since last 1 month. Please reply me in regards the outgoing of this number as soon as possible.

Jyoti
Giri K.

No Outgoing - Reliance Smart

My Reliance Smart connection does not have outgoing facility when I came out of West Bengal on roaming. Presently I am in Pune but without outgoing call facility from my mobile connection, but having incoming calls. Kindly do the needful at the earliest to get activate my outgoing calls. My no: 9883269436

Giri K.

Incoming & Outgoing calls are not available - Smart

I have a 9798465089 smart number, from today morning when a outgoing call is made a massage display "Error in Connection" and also not even a incoming call.
plz check it now and solve this trouble.
thanks
Rita Devi
samastipur
bihar

resume my services - Smart Mobile

dear sir
i have using mobile no 098274 60170 since last few years
i have recharged my phone with 500/- on friday 13-06-08 and as per your scheme i should get free out going for reliance gsm and cdma
but wrongly you have charged on these call
i have made a complain on 15-06-08 for this and after 80m hrs my phone is not in order
you are again requested to solve my problem since you customercare is not responding properly

check the last two days incoming and outgoing calls details - reliance smart(pre paid)

Please can you give the details of +919864973932 ? That person's call details i.e both incoming & outgoing calls? if u kindly send me the call details from 1st july to 4th july 2008 to my email address.
I really thank you if you send me the above number's details on my above email address.

With regards...
sahabuddin ahmed
nizkodomoni convoy road
dibrugarh(assam)
Gaurav

Detail of mobile no. - Reliance connection

Requested sir
I am a regular customer of reliance infocom.
Actually my bsnal mobile missed today, But i have a connectivity those person who found it, it is recorded in my Dialed CALLS, Unfortunately i deleted my dialed no. The reliance group is not able to provide dialed calls no. immedately, it will take time according to my next billing generate, I request to u plz arrange my mobile no. detail 19 aug 2008 as soon as possible, actually i harras with the poor service of reliance communication.my reliance no. is 9357502636.

not replacing missing phone inspite of submission of FIR since Friday i.e - reliance prepaid mobile phone

Though I have submitted the FIR of missing of Mobile Phone with SIM card of Reliance prepaid service on 13.09.2008, the local customer care center is unable to replace the same. Ther are also not giving any satisfactory answer for the above
kamla

restart the outgoing - ARYAN AGENCIES

respecte sir/madam,
hello sir am miss kamla 9780902884 took a new connection from a dealer i had submit my documents but after few days the outgoing of my number has barred due to submission of documents i had again submit my documents in vodafone office but my number is not activate and my business is in loss pleasa do activate my number other wise i will enter in other company

My name is Mrs. Asif koradia, I have taken Reliance Smart life time connection in my name. My mobile no. is 09377777123. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 1.12.08 to 31.12.08.

Mrs. Asif koradia

My name is Mr. Vikrant Kumar, one years ago, I have taken Reliance life time connection in my name. My mobile no. is 09354112840. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 01.01.2009 to 15.04.2009.

Vikrant Kumar

My name is Mr. Santosh kumar, I have taken Reliance Rim life time connection in my name. My mobile no. is 09308694286. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 07.03.09 to 17.04.09.

Vikrant Kumar

My name is Mr. Santosh kumar, one years ago, I have taken Reliance Rim life time connection in my name. My mobile no. is 09308694286. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 07.03.2009 to 22.04.2009.

Ashish

sir...
my mobile no is 9835273541 sir i have recived many call 9608291599.
sir block this no because i am very in this number.
your faithfully
Ashish

My name is Mr. Bhavikkumar, one years ago, . My mobile no. is 09328602100. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 01.04.2009 to 06.05.2009.

I have one complaint about the no of 9835293678. I want know about the name of the owner of this fallow because this no owner send sms in night at 11.30pm or 12.30 pm. This sms really very bad. I dont know about this fallow. I want to launch FIR against this fallow. Please i need your help about this no.

Please help me.

Sanjit Shkula

My name is Mr.Arindam Chakraborty, I have taken Reliance Smart connection in my name. My mobile no. is 09749247921. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from march09 to tillday.and duration off the call also

Mrs. Jayanty Tripathy

My name is ashi sinha, a very dear friend of mine 'Rashi Divedi ' has a smart mobile no. that is 09907138425.
We want to know about the incoming and outgoing call details of this no.
we shall be highly grateful to you.
please send the details on my e-mail id.

thank you.

Yours faithfully
Ashi sinha

We want to know about the incoming and outgoing call details of this no. from 1.04.2009 to 31.05.2009
we shall be highly grateful to you.
please send the details on my e-mail id.

thank you.

Yours faithfully
Ashi sinha

I am not able to make call from my no - Reliance Mobile

i do have an reliance GSM mobile connection, number is 9590677775.But last 1month i am facing a problem, that for some times i am not able to make call or not able to receive the call.if any body is trying to reach me they are listening that number is not reachable.if i am trying to make its not going.I have raised the complain so many times.but nothing happened.still i am facing same problem.Reliance customer care also is not responding properly.some times they are solving the problem.but again its happening.I want a solution of this problem.It is really horrible for me.

Reliance Smart Mobile - Incoming & Outgoing Call Details