Reliance Smart --- Mobile cellphone service provider - Cell-phone call droppings

Salil Gewali
complaints@core.nic.in

Subject : Cell-phone call droppings
Respected Sir,
Is Reliance reliable? Absolutely not. "It is not just unreliable, it seems devious and self-seeking", says Mr Sharma, a resident of Shillong town. ' Why alone Reliance, all the cell-phone service providers, as Airtel, Aircel, have only one concern, that is to spin the money as fast as possible", quips Mr Dhar.
Yes, ours call-making business aside, we the consumers cannot even make an inquiry about the inadequacy of the company's service in Shillong, Meghalaya. Its free toll numbers like 200, 9863098630, …, are eternally busy. Why does it so happen? The answer is not far to look for. The company has gone all out to entice the customers into its business net but is moving extremely slow in upgrading the infrastructure and setting malfunctioning system right. They have been giving so much connections which can’t be sustained by the low capacity machinery equipments they have here.
There are a host of other flaws in the system. The Call-dropping is one of the worst, for which the call-price is charged from the consumers for no fault of the latter. Especially to make an STD call one may loose five times more than the actual cost amount because he may need to make five attempts (all five attempts ending up in call-droppings) before getting the line through. Having been faced with same problem, I had visited the Reliance office in Shillong to intimate my plight and to request for refund of charges for all call-droppings. But to my sheer disillusionment, the concerned officials without any qualm and unapologetically claimed that the company is not responsible for any call-droppings. Are these companies to take delight and make money by putting the consumers in miseries?
Here it becomes my fervent request to your honourable office to do the needful against all mobile service providers who have been charging the prices for call-droppings. I feel, if there is anything like ethics in business, these so-called companies should be willing to refund the automatically charged costs along with compensation for such call droppings.
Respectfully yours
Salil Gewali,
Upper Mawprem,
Shillong-793002
Meghalaya
Email : sgewali2000@yahoo.co.in
Cell phone : 09863028358

Comments

I fill my mobile a 100/- rupee life time card on 06.01.2009. In this card you offer me that out going call on net are 40 paise and out net are 60 paise.

But till date my out going call charges are 99 paise per minute.

I complain in call centre again and again, but no solution was done

My Mobile No. 9905117704.

Though repeated complains was done from me to the customer care of Smart(Reliance), they were'nt solving my problem related to sms. I was not able to send sms to a particular number. But no proper action was taken on my problem through the operator. They were insistly going on saying that my problem was resolved but it was'nt. My no. is 97419436119 and i was not able to send sms to this no.09378091074. I contacted their nodal officer too but no solution came out. This only says that our operator can loot us but we can't take a single action against them.

can i call a particular Reliance smart number from my smart number at free of cost, within a certain time period in a day.
Z Qasmi

Meghalaya
Email : sgewali2000@yahoo.co.in
Cell phone : 09863028358

Dear Sir/ Madam

I, have the honour to lay down few words on the above subject for your kind consideration and necessary action please
that in the Manipur state we are found some your company's work order for the construction network tower, but this work order is not attested your company seal,
so we are therefore requested to inform to us for this act, how will be collect information to who are can give me information, pls tell to us contec Address and tel. No. urgently

with best regards

yours
Qasmi
Secretary
Manipur State voluntary Association

Dear sir
My cell no. is 9861353160. I made several complain before your customer care regarding call dropping and net work problem . For which I am unable to listen inside the home. This happens since two and half year.

Yours faithfully,