Reliance Smart - regarding caller tune activation

riteshrk
what the hell is this company doing without any prior information my caller-tune service has been activated and bal. is being deducted from my account and the damn customer care is all the time 24x7 is busy should i go to consumer court for this coz i think then there will be many people listening to me and solve out my problem.

N. K. Singh
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

My name is Sakshi and my number is 9883482447 and same thing is happening with me twice. On 27/10/10 they deducted Rs.30 from my balance and after unsubscribe this facility again on 29/10/10 they activated "My Tunes Service" and deducted Rs. 20 from my balance, when I have talk to customer care they didn't help me and when I wanted to talk to their seniors they disconnect my line after holding me for 30 min. Is that we have no any work and only call them and hold for them.
If Reliance need money why they are cheating peoples why not come for begging lots of Indian people can help them. I am going to change my connection and suggesting people that never take any connection of Reliance either GSM or RIM.

Reliance Smart - regarding caller tune activation