Reliance Web World - not activation of my no.

umesh kumar prajapati
my name is umesh kumar prajapati,
i bought it from shree mahalaxmi mobile, karuana chowk, teh. barahaj, distt. deoria, u.p,
i bought it on 5th may 2009.
the mobile no. is 09369024071.
i already submitted my id. on the shop but till date the No. is not been activated.
i am suffering too much.

Comments

Dear Sir
My name is agnes rose k s..my mobile number is 9387314498. I lost my mobile so please block my number

To, Reliance Mobile World

19th August, 2009 From: Ketan Shah
D-101, Chintan co-op hsg.soc,
G.I.D.C, Vapi-396195
Gujarat.

I am extremely exhausted by your inappropriate services towards me. Been using your company's phone since last 4-5yrs, Recently my Mobile numbered 09377021959's(bought in the name of Mrs. Rupa Ketan Shah) incoming as well as outgoing has been ceded since 5thAugust, 2009.
Thereby I consulted customer care, many a times from where i came to know that as there is no web world in Vapi. I have to submit the specified documents at Athwa Lines Reliance Web World, in Surat, by 11th August, 2009.While doing so on given date, they assured me, that within 48hrs my mobile's incoming and outgoing will be activated. I am really disappointed to know that till now they have done nothing.
My very important work has been stucked due to this, So i strongly emphasise you to take serious action on it.Reply on this email'id for any further details required.

Thankin You,
Ketan shah.

I had requested for an address change and Circle change (from noida to Chennai) on 7th of September and have also submitted all the relevant documents to the Reliance web world on the 7th of September.
Till today the customer care at the reliance web world is not sure when would my request be processed to completion.
I am having a lot of problem because of this bad service from them
Alternate number - 9176634366

my mobile is colling for your company. so i am distrub to you calling

so i requested you please stop your company calling
mobile no is 9300015861
regards

from- subhash dongria
D
Naresh

My no. is 9343433290, i got it from my brother's id.but some complain that this no. has been missing, so my outgoing has stopped. i continue using this no. for last one month, my incoming is working properly.
Kindly activated my outgoing

Reliance Web World - not activation of my no.