Reliance(Smart) - START DND

raj_kamal on Feb 22, 2011

on my phone i am not set any caller tune, but it is come and deduct Rs.30/- in my balance. Also i want to stop company sms and call on my phone. What ever scheme you are operating in market when i need i will search through out my freinds and your distributor.PLZ ACTIVATE DND(DO NOT DISTURB).

my cell no. is 9861137068. please sir stop that kind of activities, because it is teezing me.

Comments

vikas verma Reliance(Smart)  - Hilsa, Nalanda, Bihar, India

unwanted pack - reliance (smart)

mera naam vikas verma he. main C.A. (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) ka student hu.Main INDORE (M.P.) ka rahne wala hu. mere pass realiance (SMART) companey ki sim card he. mera mob. no. 9770223329 he. mere is number per company ne pichle 2 month me kuch services activet kar di he. costomer care per phone lagate he to waha ke opretor kahte he ki ye servises aapne hi activet karwai he. mene 2-3 baar to servises deactivet karwa di par phir se koi dusri servises activet kar di jaati he. jis se mera balance pura ka pura kaat liya jaata he.
sir, please meri request sweekar kijiye. is kaaran me ab apne mob. me balance dalwane se dar raha hu. ki na jaane kitna balance phir se kaat liya jaayega
THANS FOR U
mayanksgeo Reliance Smart  - Dhanbad, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India

sms 1 rupee being deducted daily, despite deactivation - reliance (smart)

As already have recorded loads of complaint for my deactivation of 1 rupee plan per day sms pack, but the smart customer care are unable to solve my problem, and my daily 1 rupee is uselessly being deducted from my account.
My cell no is 09835160645.
M very much unhappy with the performance and the behaviour.
kindly
solve my problem

Mayank Singh
09835160645.
GoutamDutta Reliance(Smart)  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

Unauthorised activation of VAS - Reliance Mobile Orissa

I received a message last month on my mobile last month that a VAS "Movie Masala" has been activated on my number and Rs.49 was deducted from my account balance. I never subscribed for this Movie Masala pack. Reliance is doing a scam to take money from people and it is a harassment that subscribers are facing.It is absolutely not acceptable.When I called the customer care and spoke with Khsitij and his manager Mr. Dev who denied to reveal their full names blamed it on me stating that I have activated this service which is not true. They were extremely unprofessional and rude. If this is the kind of service reliance is providing it is really sad that we have opted for this service provider. I have checked the internet and there has been several complaints where Reliance have gone ahead and duped people to scam out money for this Movie Masala pack. I would definitely like to get a compensation and apology for this harassment and misbehavior by Reliance's cust care reps.
soumyashanker Reliance(Smart)  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

Totally...same thing has happened to me with Reliance Music Station. I have never subscribed to this, and they send me messages saying I have "renenewed" the same.
nishantag Reliance Smart  - Dhanbad, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India

deduction of uselessly - RCOM

me a consumer using rcom services had recharged a free minutes talk time card, but still my balance was getting deducted, and when i use to call to the call centre the customer care people after receiving the phone used to put me in hold and then suddenly cut my phone through which i got tired og calling them.rcom provides a very bad service..
Reliance Communications Response Team Reliance Smart  - Dhanbad, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India

Dear customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused and are keen to help you resolve the matter immediately. Please share with us your contact details so we can get in touch with you.

Reliance Communications Response Team.
palvancha Reliance(Smart)  - Hilsa, Nalanda, Bihar, India

unwanted calls,packs like cricket - Reliance

respected iam using reliance GSM SIM & my mob no is 9533635252 this ervice provider cutting my balance wantedly from my account by activating cricket pack from themselfs only so please take proper action on service provider
N May 31, 2011 by
Ritam Konar Reliance(Smart)  - Hilsa, Nalanda, Bihar, India

Unwanted Cricket Pack - Reliance Smart

Hi, cricket pack has been activated in my mobile automatically (9681567778) and Rs. 30 had been deducted. I had complained about it on 28th of May (complaint no. 153690970). However customer care behaved rudely and said that they cannot refund the amount and accused me of activating the pack. FYI i had not activated any such pack.This is not an isolated incident and I heard about similar complaints from many. There are even instances where despite complaints the promotional packs gets renewed month after month. I will switch over to other network soon. This kind of dishonesty from Reliance is intolerable. I hope you guys learn to make profit honestly instead of harassing customers like this.

Ritam Konar
Kolkata
N Jul 31, 2011 by
Nandlal shukla

My smart phone No. is 8103018691. there is an VAS activated about Shayri message without my request. please deactivate this.
N Aug 31, 2011 by
palchouhan1 Reliance Communications  - Ratlam, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

From unsubscribes schemes cut balance - Reliance GSM

I am a customer of Reliance GSM my phone No. is 9770082789. Your Company Subscribes many times unwanted facilities what we should not want and cut balance many times the cut balance rs is something 55 rs till today. please unsubscribes these facilities.
N Sep 2, 2011 by
umesh 28

MY SMART NO. IS 8103360100 PLZ ACTIVE DND
N Feb 1, 2012 by
P.Premkumar

please activate DND in my reliance smart GSM.My no is 7828567857
N Apr 14, 2012 by
sugrev kumar Reliance(Smart)  - Hilsa, Nalanda, Bihar, India

unnecessary activated cricket pack - Reliance(Smart)

My mobile no is 9608887753
please deactivate cricket pack and back to money shortly.

sugreev kumar.
N Jun 30, 2012 by
ajitgupta

on my phone i am not set any Health tips pack and miss u pack, but it is come and deduct Rs.30 two times (Rs.60) in my balance. Also i want to stop company sms and call on my phone. What ever scheme you are operating in market when i need i will search through out my friends and your distributor.PLZ ACTIVATE DND(DO NOT DISTURB) and Refund my deducted balance .

my cell no. is 9021208125. please sir stop that kind of activities, because it is teasing & Heart me.
D Oct 10, 2012 by
duttagopal

please activate DND in my reliance smart GSM.My no is 9641537672
D Oct 15, 2012 by
jayati.b

Please activate DND service in my mobile number 9827472886.Unnecessary deductions are continuously being made from my account against VAS Hungama GSM of Rs.30.Today (ie 15th Oct.)again it has been done.Another recent deduction which has been done today is the subscription renewal of RWGMS service which i have never subscribed to.Moreover, when i unsubscribed to the scheme as directed in the msg for unsubscription i received a msg saying 'this keyword does not exist'when i had typed the msg as directed to unsubscribe. Please take an action at the earliest and refund the amount deducted.I am very much troubled by this reliance smart services
D Oct 17, 2012 by
buvanesh565

HELLO SIR... my number 7667656029 is getting unwanted subscriptions from hungama vas often...yesterday 30rs is detected from my number for rwgms service which i have not asked for..so kindly take some steps to unsubscribe my offers immediately or else i have to change my network..
D Nov 7, 2012 by
Sujit Dutta90

I am not able to "START DND" by sending this to 1909.
Getting a error message back.

My number is 9681536536.