Reliance/Smart GSM prepaid mobile service service provider(MP) - unsatisfied and untrustfool services provided in MP and CG.

Amit Bhelave
I m complaining on behalf of my Dad who is using Reliance-Smart SIM from past 6 year. one day suddenly his mobile's Incoming call service has been stopped, U can imagine the worst condition that he is able to make outgoing call but incoming call service is with-held/suspended. this problem is existing from last 1 month. My father also raised one complaint on customer care but there is no any response.

You can imagine the poor condition of subscribers due to careless nature of service provider like Reliance.

Comments

I m SATPAL SINGH using Reliance-Smart SIM & My Mobil number is +919827991457 Right now that SIM is damage,so i thrown that Sim.Due to these all i not able to contact any body & whenever i contact to customer care Executive,i not able to get proper response,So kindly Deactivate my number.
Thanking you,May i get proper response From ur Side.
Address:-9b,Street:- 40,Sector:10 Bhilai,Distt:- DURG,(C.G.) (SATPAL SINGH)
Pin Code:- 490006
Mob:- +919993536777

it's really good.
max. of customer's are not satisfied with reliance network.
reliance network is very bad & very congested network.
ther is not only call relaterd problum even internet related problum also.
i am facing problum related to gprs.
and allways they says pl. get new seeting. and setting charges is 5 rs per setting so how it's possible to give 5 rs. every time

after calling my balance is not show in my set. At present lifetime is going on. my lifetime is old. please solve this problem.
thanks

I am a customer of Reliance Smart from Bilaspur with mob no. 9827915399.
At this time, when i call any No. by this sim a message comes saying "Error in network connection". My incoming and outgoing calls are also stopped. I thought that there may be any problem in my phone settings or handset but when i tried with another handset the problem found same. Thats this is a problem of service provider. I contacted customer care but found no any responce even in 2 days.

i m not satishfied with network of smart..

and not getting good respone from custumar care..

there are no free sms vouchers ...

there is no night terrife ..and night free system...

why unlimited free sms in 99 series and why not in 98 series...
why some 98 series pay 30 paisa for smart to smart and some not..?

please improve ur services..

i need some information regarding 9883184363.

actually from this number i am getting many abuse msg.

so please look into this urgent basis.

and please infor me by mail.

I am a customer of Reliance Smart from Bhopal with mob no. 9827338533. At present lifetime is going on. my lifetime is old. i m not satishfied with network of smart and not getting good respone from custumar care. before 24 April 2008 my all outgoing local call charges only 60 paisa and smart to smart 19 paisa only . But after 24 April 2008 my all local outgoing call charges 99 paisa per minute and smart to smart 25 paisa. why ? Please solve my problem immediately.

RELIANCE SMART GPRS IS THE WORST GPRS SERVICE AVAILABLE IN INDIA. U CAN'T ACCESS UR "EMAIL CLIENT" USING THEIR CONNECTION, EITHER FROM UR DESKTOP OR FROM UR PHONE.
SMART HAVE A SO CALLED "CUSTOMER CARE" DEPT. BUT THEY HAVE LITTLE CARE FOR THE CUSTOMERS. U WILL NOT GET ANY HELP FROM THEM.
THINK 1000 TIMES BEFORE GOING FOR SMART GPRS CONNECTION . 974911346.

What is the official site for Smart GSM service ...

It's really awfull, thir graded though I am using Reliance GSM Service bcoz the numbr is old. I acn not change.

I have Reliance Smart connection and able to get internet on my laptop using GPRS. Speed is quit good, satisfied.
But the problem is I am not able access any email client, chat client like AOL, Yahoo etc. Also I can not connect my office network using VPN client.

Earlier I was having Airtel GPRS and they had all facilities.

I believe there must be some ports blocked on their network.

Does anyone have answer to solve the issue? I think customer care reps. have lack of knowledge about port settings.

Thanks and regards,

Md Ibnul Asique

hellow,
i am very frusteted customer of reliance smart gsm serviece i have old lifetime prepaid no.9827663913. before some months my call rates are .19 paisa smart to smart & .59 paisa to other but after some months my call rates suddenely changes i.e. 1.99 per minute.
when i was told that fact to customer care represantative i am not receiving any responce from them.
so i suggest everyone now not to use reliance servieces any more.

Can you Give Your Customer Service Phone no. I Living Kolkata
Plz Give In Kolkata Customer Service Phone No.

Your Faithfully

Manoj Shrestha

Plz. Send me Reliance Smart Gsm GPRS Settings.

I m yr customer GSM smart mobile No 9827750732 life time
I misplaced my cell from last 4 months. And discover recently
but the services (CALL) are performing.

Please advise me on my E-mail address, because yr customer care services is NOT responding me.
What should I do to activate it since am yr user for last 5 yrs.

Amit Agrawal, 5, Shanti Apts., 810-Wright Town, Jabalpur (MP)

Dear all,

Reliance smart service is worst service in india.they cut my balance without any calling or messaging.
In this regard plz help me by giving phone no. of official person of reliance smart.
Since there is no proper reply from customer care of smart Gsm.

Abhishek
indore

Dear all,

Since there is no proper reply from customer care of smart Gsm.

regards
abhishek
9827201750

Dear pl.
send the customer care no. reliance smart gsm service

Thanks you

I AM NOT AGREE WITH SERVICES. DAY BY DAY MY BALANCE IS REDUCING UNNECESSARILY . JUST APPROX rs1/ OR MORE.

smart Gsm service has provide Gprs facility but i have no Gprs setting please send Gprs setting