Rented House - Rent not being accepted

AJIT V. PILLAI
I have been staying in my rented house since 1978. Now the landlord has sold the building and surrounding land to one developer. We have not seen any legal papers related to this sales deed nor any written information from the builder.

The new so called landlord was accepting the rent by means of cheque. He was also offering us flats in the same locality after he builds a complex on this same land. We have not aggreed to his offer.

He later on didnt accept my cheque on the pretext that the rent receipt which is in my father-in-laws name does not contain the surname Nair. This non-accepting the rent is with several other tenents of my building on different grounds.

Last month we all affected tenents decided to send the rent by money order, But that to the new landlord has returned. I have kept my receipts in tact.

Please advice me what action or steps I need to take before it is too late.

Comments

Rented House - House on Rent

Please Contact Ramesh for Selling and Buying Properties,House on Rent,Lease and others of Real Estate works
Contact Number: 9986111001 Bangalore

Sell/Buy,Rent,Lease - House on Rent

Please Contact Ramesh For Selling/Buying of Property,House on Rent,Lease and other Real Estate works
in Indira Nagar,Airport Road,Domlur,HAL,Kodahally,Marathally Kormangala,Bangalore,karnatka

Contact Number: 9986111001 Bangalore