REPRINT PAN CARD - NON RECEIPT OF REPRINT PAN CARD

SAROJINI MOHAPATRA
Dear Sir
I submitted application for reprint pan card to be printed as SAROJINI MOHAPATRA (PAN NO.BELPS9792H)at Kothagudem (AP) PSC code 5 and 811 collection centre with Rs.75 alongwith address proof on 18.2.08 .
I have not yet received the card nor any communication from you.Request to respond immediately,

Comments

Dear Sir
I submitted application for new PAN card and in the site my PAN no is being displayed but i have not received any PAN card yet.I submitted the application on 28/05/2008.The PAN No. is AHFPV3340J In the name of ADITI VASANDI and DOB 18-04-1983

Here i m wondered that our goverment departments are working very lazies way.

still my pan card is not received by my side, for your kind information i ravi kothari applied for pan card but still problem is going on and card is still pending ...
kindly issue my duplicate pan card .
for details here i m sending below.

pan carsd no which is received i letter : AJXPK5824A
NAME : RAVI KOTHARI,
mY NEW ADDRESS : H.NO. 2-C-14, HOUSING BOARD COLONY,
BANSWARA (RAJ) - 327001,
MY CELL NO. - 9414101447
DATE OF BIRTH - 18--06-1967

My pan card is losed and New reprint my pan card uregenlty please help me

pan card no. AMRPR1068A

pls send this address. C/O BINOD KUMAR AGARWALLA
KANDRA, GOVINDPUR,
PO. BHITYA,
DIST DHANBAD (JHARKHAND)

As i have lost my PAN card. I want reprint the PAN card with Same number. Please let me know what is the procedure to get the card.

PAN CARD NO: ADMPL5479R

LAST NAME : PARIHAR

DOB : 18/10/1962

I submitted application for re-print pan card to be printed as CGFPS-7071-C
Request to respond immediately,

As I have lost my PAN CARD. I want reprint the PAN CARD with same number.Please let me know what is the procedure to get the CARD.
My PAN CARD Details are given below-
PAN CARD NO-AIMPT0364J
NAME-PAWAN TIWARI
DOB-29-01-1973
ADD-PAWAN TIWARI,
AT+PO-MAHAGAMA(SHANTI NAGAR)
PS-MAHAGAMA
DIST-GODDA, JHARKHAND

As I have lost my pan card, i want reprint of my pan card. Pls help me and tell me the procedure for getting new card.

Name: vishal nadpara
Id : vishal2008mech@gmail.com
Pan no. AGSPN4460D
D O B: 17/08/1987

My PAN CARD Details are given below-

i wan 2 reprint the card.

Dear sir/Madam,
i have lost my pan card, now i want new pan card, my pan no. is ABEPK01OE,
so please give me new pan cards.

Omprakash Tolaram Khatri

PAN CARD NO: AJTPM5401B

NAME : AMIT KUMAR

LAST NAME : MISHRA

DOB : 30.07.1979

Dear Sir

I submitted application for new PAN card and in the site my PAN no is being displayed but i have not received any PAN card yet.I submitted the application on 10/03/2009.The PAN No. is BHDPK2518Q In the name of SAMIR KUMAR and DOB 26-11-1979.

Dear Sir
I submitted application for new PAN card and in the site my PAN no is being displayed but i have not received any PAN card yet..The PAN No. is CMOPS3687PIn the name of UMESH CHANDRA SHUKLA and DOB 15-03-1974

i want print the card

i have lost my card so pls reprint my pan card
MY PAN NO. AOAPA1508D

My our PAN card number is AARFM5533H and the name of firm is MA facility services. We would require PAN card xerox copy to submit for tendering process.

We have not received the card and came to know that it was returned to chennai.

Please reprint the our pan card copy or suggest me to take the xerox copy to sustain present requirement.

regards,