Reserve Bank of India - Email from RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

vvmahesha on Feb 9, 2013

Today I have received the below mail subjected RESERVE BANK OF INDIA and i am suppose to reply back to "rbi-wss-id@wss-id.org" with My personal Details. would request You to please let me know is this TRUE or SPAM one.
I have attached the Doc which i recieved in the Email which has name of RBI Transfer Manager MRS. Sunita Roy with photo. Since system is not allowing photos, i am attaching only Text portions here.

6, SANSAND MARG,-110001

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of $850.000USD (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and the reduction of poverty. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the four (4) beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your passport photo id proof in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.
10 HOW DO YOU FEEL?

We are going to forward your details to the Supreme Court of India for immediate release of the approved documents that will back up the transfer of your fund. As soon as we receive those documents from the Supreme Court of India, your fund of $850.000USD (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) will be wired into your bank account without delay. This document is going to cost you Rs30, 525INR. You will be required to make only payment of $550USD Equivalent and converted to Rs30, 525INR (Thirty Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Five Indian Rupees) to the Supreme Court of India for the release of the legal and approved documents that will back up the transfer of your fund.

MRS. SUNITA ROY

Thanks and Regards,
Mahesha V.V.

Comments

N Feb 9, 2013 by
vvmahesha

Need your attention and Guidelines immediately here.

Today I have received the below mail subjected RESERVE BANK OF INDIA and i am suppose to reply back to "rbi-wss-id@wss-id.org". So Can you please let me know is this TRUE or SPAM one.

MRS. SUNITA ROY
N Mar 30, 2013 by
manu701

"rbi-wss-id@wss-id.org"
sir i lost about 1.3lakh for Nokia on line donation that was recommended by consumer court last year.now they still asking money to complete it. i cant under stand how consumer forrum to declared am a winner. please verify contact this mob no named mr. smith 844725664. please inform me . manmohan

N Apr 9, 2013 by
manu701

Deplomate named Mr. smith staying in British ambassador office mob no-8447257664. asking to send another 10, 000inr for RBI, new Delhi, please inform me "rbi-wss-id@wss-id.org is the mail id of RBI fraud . please varied actually am a winner not my mob no -8018229294, manmohan

N May 17, 2013 by
Mohammad Shafiqullah Khan

Need for verification this account holder and further action.

To: reservedeskcenter@dgoh.org

I received this mail from above mentioned email address.

Reserve Bank of India.
6, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110 001, India.
Tel:009-199-536-181-98
Fax:91-103-745-667
Office Timings: Working Hours
Weekdays :10:00 A.M to 5:45 P.M
Saturdays :10:00 A.M to 1:30 P.M.

Mode: confidential RBI TRANSFER.
**************************************************
Thank you for your corporation behind your fund transfer, your fund transfer will be completed upon confirmation of the requirement charges of Rs.29, 341 Equivalent to USD $544 USD.
We are instructing you to make this deposit through our correspondent bank account in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ACCOUNT below.
A/c Holder Name:Ajay Pandey.
A/c No:52810372114.
Standard Chartered Bank.
Pan Card CCBPP0799L
swift Code:SCBLINBBDEL.
IFSC Code:SCBL0036032.
Branch Name:South Ext.2 New Delhi India.
Amount : Rs.29, 341 Equivalent to USD $544 USD.
we are simply doing our job by ensuring that all due protocols are observed in order to protect your interest and that of the bank.
Send us the scan copy of your payment after deposited.
Customer care Dept,
Reserve Bank of India.
N Oct 4, 2013 by
shrikant nanwatkar

Today I have received the below mail subjected RESERVE BANK OF INDIA and i am suppose to reply back to " foreignremittancerbi@hotmail.com" with My personal Details. would request You to please let me know is this TRUE or SPAM one.

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of $850.000USD (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty here in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the four (4) beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your passport size photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.
1. Full Names:
8. Marital Status:
9. E-mail id:
10. Beneficiaries Bank A/C Details:
Send Scan Copy I.D Card & Passport Photo
We are going to commence the transfer of your award fund of $850.000USD into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in American Dollars, we cannot transfer dollars into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from Dollars to Your National Currency, for onward transfer into your nominated bank account, and Send your details to Email: foreignremittancerbi@hotmail.com
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
R.B.I NEW DELHI,
Email: foreignremittancerbi@hotmail.com
OR, Barrister. JOHN LARRY
B.H.C/New Delhi

Barr. John Larry is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.

Email: foreignremittancerbi@hotmail.com

MRS. SONIA SHARMA

Thanks and Regards,
Shrikant Nanwatkar
N Nov 10, 2013 by
PRANAB929

Need your attention and Guidelines immediately here.

Email- foreignremittancedept@techie.com

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of $2, 000.000 USD (Two Million United States Dollars) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and the reduction of poverty. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the four (4) beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your passport photo id proof in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.
11 BANK NAME:
12 BANK ACCOUNT NO:

We are going to forward your details to the Supreme Court of India for immediate release of the approved documents that will back up the transfer of your fund. As soon as we receive those documents from the Supreme Court of India, your fund of $2, 000.000 USD ( 2 Million United States Dollars) will be wired into your bank account without delay. This document is going to cost you Rs 18, 800 INR. You will be required to make only payment of $341.799 USD Equivalent and converted to Rs18, 800 INR (Eighteen Thousand Eight hundred Indian Rupees) to the Supreme Court of India for the release of the legal and approved documents that will back up the transfer of your fund.

MRS. SUNITA ROY.