Revathi Gas Agencies, Medavakkam - supply of gas cylinders

ravikumar7250
Gas was booked about 15 days before. Yesterday, they said the supply will be given. The supply is yet to be done. Phone numbers are always kept engaged so that one is not able to approach them through phone. The labourer demand exhorbitant charges for bringing it to one's home. Supposing the gas is charged at Rs.335/- they demand Rs.350/- while they have all the facility for supplying the gas without too much of any labour actually involved. Innumerable number of complaints were against the status of the above agency. Please take immediate steps to correct the same.

Comments

A Feb 6, 2012 by
ldorothy

I really agree and I am facing many problems in revathy gas agency, , , everytime some problem happens in the cylinder ... phones are always engaged ...everytime we cant go to the office to complain them ..really horrible service ... I dont know how to make them work properly
N Mar 14, 2013 by
vairavan26

Really horrible service. The delivery men having connection with local tea shop and is involved in illegal activities. He is misusing his responsibility and cheating the customers by delivering them half empty cylinders. I can shoot photos where the delivery man use to pile huge number of cylinders regularly in the tea shop near to Sri prince bhavani arts college. This old man is really a cheat.
N Mar 27, 2013 by
mdmurugan

I booked gas 9.03.2013 but not yet received i went Revathi Agency today i asked the same but they said if you want now you have to pay Rs.950/- because your limit is over. But it is wrong we have bought 8 gas cylinders till now as per goverment rules per card 9 cylinders. I explained to them but they not agree. I think they sell the cylinders through black, Please aware!

Revathi Gas Agencies, Medavakkam - supply of gas cylinders