RGPV Bhopal - Degree Certificate Pending since 3 years

Kanchan Tilwani
I have completed my engineering in 2005 and have applied for degree twice in RGPV univerisity. Neither I have got the degree nor I have got any updates on the same.

When I try to reach the university at contact numbers provided on the website, I am put on hold for very long time and then someone disconnects the call.

Please help!

Comments

i have completed my BE from RKDF IST, BHOPAL...in year of may 2008

STUDENT ID :- 0104it053d02
BRANCH : INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NAME :- PATEL KRINJAL KUMAR SURESHBHAI

i have applied for my degree in rgpv...also i pay my DD in rgpv...i provide all document whatever it may require... some of my friends got degree...we all have applied for same date...but stiil i am not getting my degree...can you please check it again...and do it fast because right now i am in USA ...and my university require my degree otherwise my admission will cancel...so please send on my home address...i already provided it...

ghanta milega tujhe...

Dear Sir/ madam,
I am Rahul Jain. I have completed my B.E (mechanical) from M.I.T Mandsaur, RGPV Bhopal in July 2003 . My R.G.V.P. Enrollment No. RG-99-13706.
I applied for degree certificate. I send you all attested mark sheet & I paid degree fee of 250/- Rs. on 25/05/06 still I haven't received my degree certificate. Please find attachment of challan for Deposit fee.
Kindly do needful.

Rahul Jain

Dear Sir/ madam,
I am Preeti Pahwa. I have completed my M.C.A from I.P.S college, Indore in July 2009 . My R.G.V.P. Enrollment No.0810CA061064
Kindly do needful.As i m placed in TCS company, i urgently require it.

Preeti Pahwa

Hello

Could you please let me know if there is any ONLINE procedure to apply for BE Degree.

Varsha

Dear Sir/ madam,

I am Dilip Pandey and have completed my B.E (Electronics&TeleCommunication) from J.E.C Jabalpur, RGPV Bhopal in May 2006 . My R.G.P.V Enrollment No. 0201EC021022.

Presently, I am working with Infosys Technologies Ltd.

I have to work for new project in Infosys which requires background verification ASAP.

Background check is being done by third party firm and they require some written confirmation from university about completion of my B.E and according to them, they are not getting enough response to clear my background check.

I request you to kindly look into the issue since it has already taken a lot of time and I need to finish it in a day time.

Kindly do needful.

Dilip Pandey
+919730023665

yeah its true degree is ver imp for future of the student by doing this RGPV doing wrong with the students

i am be 1st sem student.
my name is misprinted in the enrollment form.
kindly let me know the procedure to correct it.
an early reply would be highly appreciable.

SIR PLSANNOUNCE THE DATE OF RESULT DECLARATION AFTER EXAM. SO THAT STUDENTS ARE CONCENTRATE ON OTHER ACTIVITIES, NOT ONLY IN RESULT

Dear Sir/ madam,
I am Shobha Rajak. I have completed BE CS 2009 from Takshshila institute of engg n technology, Jabalpur.My Enrollment No.0207cs051053.
I applied for degree certificate. I send you all attested mark sheet & I paid degree fee of 250/- Rs. on 09/01/2010 still I haven't received my degree certificate.

Shobha Rajak

GURUWE DEVO NAMAHA

RESPECTED SIR,

WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO STATE THAT I M SADANAND ROY AND MY SON NILESH ROY IS STUDYING IN SHRI VAISHNAV INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (INDORE).HIS ROLL NUMBER IS (0802IT031026).HE HAS TAKEN ADMISSION IN 2003 ENGINNERING STREAM IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BRANCH BUT BCOZ OF HIS FEW BLUNDERS HE COMMITED IN HIS LIFE HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE HIS DEGREE.BUT SUDDENLY FROM LAST TWO YEARS I HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY ILL, I M SUFFERING FROM CHOLESTROL, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE AND KIDNEY STONE AS WELL AND MY SON NILESH IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR ALL OF US.
SINCE LAST ONE YEAR HE HAS CHANGED COMPLETELY AND AND IN LAST SEMESTER HE CLEARED 15 SUBJECTS AND WAS LEFT WITH ONE SUBJECT DIGITAL SIGNAL PR OCESSING (IT 603).SIR HE HAS REALLY WORKED HARD THIS TIME TOO.HE IS INTELLIGENT AND CAPABLE ENOUGH TO SUATAIN IN THE PRESENT MARKET SCENARIO.I KNOW EDUCATION SYATEM DOESN’T BOW IN FRONT OF ANYONE THAT’S WHY I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS LETTER TO YOU.SIR PLZZ DECLARE HIM PASS AS HE HAS LEFT WITH ONLY ONE PAPER AND HAS ALREADY BEEN PUNISHED OF ONE YEAR DETENTION BECAUSE OF HIS SHORT ATTENDANCE.SIR, I M SUFFERING FROM NUMBER OF ILLNESS AND HE IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR OUR FAMILY.HE HAS ALREADY TAKEN SEVEN YEARS TO REACH HERE AND ANOTHER 6 MONTHS WILL COMPLETELY SHATTER HIM AND OUR FAMILY, SIR PLEASE DECLARE HIM PASS IT’S A HUMBLE REQUEST AND YOU WILL BE NO LESS THAN GOD TO OUR FAMILY.PLZZ SAVE HIS CAREER AND MY FAMILY.AS HE HAD TAKEN ADMISSION IN 2003 HE SHOULD HAVE COMPLETED HIS DEGREE IN 2007 AND NOW ITS 2010 SIR PLZZ CONSIDER THIS CASE AND LET HIM MOVE FORWARD IN HIS LIFE.

HIS DETAILS
NAME-NILESH ROY
ROLL NUMBER-0802IT031026
SUBJECT HE APPEARED-IT 603(DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING)
COLLEGE-SHRI VAISHNAV INSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE)

i am manish prasad 2009 pass out my roll no is 0133ec051040, i have applied for degree in agust 2009 i paid 250rs but i haven't get any degree, now its almost one year completed...can u give me the updates about tish

Thanks and regards
manish prasad

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have completed my MCA (RGPV univerisity) fin 2009 from SRGPGPI, Indore and still have not apply for degree because i don't know what is the exact procedure for applying it.so kindly let me know if there is any ONLINE procedure to apply for MCA Degree.

Thanking You
Sapna Soni
sapna.agraj@gmail.com

Dear Sir/ madam,
I am Anurag Soni. I have completed BE (EC) 2009 from Maharana Pratap College Of Technology, Gwalior.My Enrollment No.0903EC051025.
I applied for degree certificate. I send you all attested mark sheet & I paid degree fee of 250/- Rs. on 13/08/2009 still I haven't received my degree certificate.

Anurag Soni
anuragsoni1987gmail.com
N Feb 11, 2011 by
pradeep.srit

What is the meaning of writing compalins, no one will hear us.

The standard of RGPV is worst.
N Feb 11, 2011 by
pradeep.srit

Nothing will happen by writing on this site or any site, no one will hear us.

Sorry to say even I was a student there, but the fact is RGPV is a worst university in the country, it doesn't cares about its students.

Even there is no online degree facility in werbsite rgtu.net. in which century they are!

But koi baat nahi dosto..we will always rock..degree k liye thodi daud-bhag kar lo RGPV bhopal tak..

Cheers!!!

vishal_wadkarvw@rediffmail.com
N Oct 8, 2011 by
Abhishek Mohta

Dear Sir/ madam,
I am Abhishek Mohta. I have completed BE (CSE) 2009 from Mandsaur Institute Of Technology, Mandsaur.My Enrollment No.0702CS051004.
I applied for degree certificate. I send you all attested mark sheet & I paid degree fee of 250/- Rs still I haven't received my degree certificate.

Abhishek Mohta
abhishek_mohta123@rediffmail.com
A Oct 30, 2011 by
Jyotsna Sahai

Respected sir,
I am Jyotsna Sahai studying in B.E. 5th semester (ECE) from chameli devi institute of technology and management, Indore.
My enrollment no is 0832EC091039.Sir i have applied for spelling correction in my name in my semester marksheet. sir i have spelling mistake in my name from my first semester marksheet. I have deposit fees 250 rs/- and submitted all the required documents through union bank of India, branch vishnupuri Indore by challan. I had sent my all documents on 31 march 2011 for correction but the correction has not done by you. so please send me new marksheet for 1st, 2nd semester soon.
with regards Thanking you.
date- 30/10/2011
Enclosures- bank challan, affadavit, original marksheets,
and the required documents. Jyotsna Sahai