RMP Infotec Pvt Ltd - to know about RMP infotec

rocky
to know real facts about RMP infotec
dear sir,
i am rocky, i want to know the details and real facts about the RMP Infotec company.
and is it really working RMP Infotec business and branches are in bangalore is right. (Basaveshwar nagar ). from this business can we earn money ? plz help me . reply me fast.

to know about RMP infotec

Comments

N May 24, 2011 by
rmpmubeen

Hello Everybody,

I myself RMPian MUBEEN from Hyderabad, I have started this business as a part time and I have earned a satisfied amount. If myself alone getting income means that is selfishness but my team members also getting the same benefits as per the norms of the company. And it is true that if you want to fulfill your dreams and desires and wish to attain your financial freedom RMP is the only and right platform to get all these. Hope to have regulatory system in this field from the Government then all these cheating small mlm companies will vanish then only RMP shall stand on the top position. So hurry to start this business without any further delay... if you wish to know more about this business or about RMP... do not hesistate to contact me at +91 9949515627 or email : growwithusap@yahoo.com. I would like to say to all of you readers : MANZIL THO MIL HI JAYEGI BHATAK KAR HI SAI, GUMRAH THO WOH HAI JO GHAR SE NIKLE HI NAHI" so dont go in negative if you want to achieve something in your life then you have get the information from the achievers only (like if you want to become a IAS or IPS you should ask those toppers of IAS or IPS only). ONE THING EVERYBODY SHOULD REMEMBER " BAGHAIR MEHNATH KE BHEEK BHI NAHI MILTHI DOSTON"

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST ... GOOD LUCK...
N Jun 11, 2011 by
ssat

AND FOR THE FOOL WHO TOLD DAT RMP IS A USA BASED MLM COMPANY JUST FOLLOW THE LINK AND VERIFY ABT UR FOOLISHNESS. MANY FIRMS IN INDIA AND SO MANY COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR SERVER IN USA... SO DONT SAY THAT "ITS DARK" AFTER CLOSING UR EYES... ITS STILL BRIGHT FOR OTHERS..

N Jun 16, 2011 by
yogeeshin

hi,

Can i get your mobile number. so that i can clarify you.

regards,
yogeesh.
A Jul 7, 2011 by
basupancholi

RMP is a very easy way to earn more money in short term, by RMP u can shape u and your family without any hard work.RMP is a way to more earning with smart work not a hard work..if one time your earning jenerate, so your earning will be jenarate for the life time and more, if u want to earn more, so u can join the RMP.
Jai RMP
For more details contact..
B.N.Pancholi
Email basupancholi@gmail.com
A Jul 10, 2011 by
sachin.waghmare210

if anybody need any clarification about RMP pls contact me on 9619604533. without proper knowledge do not join any MLM because network marketing is entirely different concept so first of all get the full information and only join after your satisfaction .network marketing is a special syllabus in MBA pls contact me if really wanted to know about network mktng and RMP.

Thanks & Regards,

sachin waghmare
N Jul 15, 2011 by
Anilkumartcdshsr

that fraud persons are Madhu-kankapura taluk, Harohalli village- number one fraud
second fraud is Arun kumar and Raveesh ( he is big rowdy ) he knows all the banglore peoples. last time also he told me where you open the mouth next you cant open the mouth I will kill you like this. they are not doing the business sir they are doing rowdyism. still now in my computer center because no value in my house.

Please don do this business this is very big fraud business RMP is Worst company that products are duplicate products that is not a original price that is triple of cost on market price. in that ever program they kindle all the jobs, business peoples, employees and agriculture.dear friends my name is anil kumar from hosur, i have lot if background of ordinary peoples that is my strength but now no one with because of the RMP fraud business. all the friends, neighbors, relatives, and my students also i have my own computer center. no one with me all the peoples are put the complete also. this is my flash back .

N Jul 15, 2011 by
Anilkumartcdshsr

N Sep 10, 2011 by
sagayasangeetha

Respected sir,

I would like to inform you that my associate partner joined in this RMP oig team 10th August 2011. she selected vaccum cleaner as her package. But still now she didnt receive the package.Now i need 6 Vaccum cleaner packages, 3 Open microwave ovens & 2 Oxemberg shirts (40" size). So please accept this complaint and send these packages immediately because my 11 associates are asking me till one month the packages dint received what happened to your RMP company whether i will get my packages or not & this problem is affecting our biz.

Thanking you,
RMPoigsagaya100611
mb:8883772190
N Nov 29, 2011 by
madittan

It is not advisable to take part in RMP. 1) You should follow the down lines if you want more. 2) Nobody will be willing this type of chain link business because all the chain link business will fade away within some years or some more years. 3) You should talk lies and give false assurances to join your down lines. 4) They will be your friends, relatives, near and near and anybody. 5) Earning a sizable amount is not so easy. 6) Products are 7 to 10 times high and very low quality. 7) Company earns more than 50 crores to make 1 crorepathi. 8) There are so many public complaints about RMP in all medias.

It is like lottery ticket. In crores of tickets 1 will be the top earner. It is purely luck and time matter. People become lazy and lethargic without doing their duties . Just they wander as lunatic to gather their down lines. It is non productive. If people spare their brain and hard work in any other sector they will definitely earn more than that.

It is wise thing to avoid such business.
A Nov 30, 2011 by
nareshgudise888

server do not show the rmp infotec tree tell what process?
D Dec 10, 2011 by
amita patrick

in rmp i'hd not recieved my 2 checks, sereiously m saying this is very bad company..
N Jan 5, 2012 by
madittan

RMP is no more. All people do their duties. Only hard work and intelligence will make you rich.
N Feb 6, 2012 by
Sameer Kathar

i want welcome letter so what will be process???
A Apr 11, 2012 by
jebakumar

HEY ANYBODY TO KNOWN AND DO THIS BUSINESS IN RMP INFOTEC THROUGH CONDUCT ME
N May 16, 2012 by
a123456789

i was one of the distributer but the quality of products are vourest than local and the up liners just misguide by showining their over confidence on rmp company as they dont have any option than rmp in the world its totaly bullshit .
D Nov 28, 2012 by
adk_kulkarni

WATCH VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7h8ei2w8vY

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=rmp&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1755&bih=803&tbm=isch&tbnid=_jsO0iUqX5-LXM:&imgrefurl=http://www.mlmtribune.com/mlm-blogs/119/rmp-jaipur-office-sealed&docid=6hSALN7WipM_fM&imgurl=http://static.sgv2.com/img/751/aspect/700x500/content/42/1201260604585590-rmp-jaipur-office-sealed.jpg&w=638&h=500&ei=Vdq1UNSvGcLirAfzg4DYAg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=420&sig=107387175069823879092&page=1&tbnh=82&tbnw=105&start=0&ndsp=67&ved=1t:429, r:26, s:0, i:232&tx=62&ty=58

PLEASE CHECK INFO. THINK BEFORE INVEST.

RMP Infotec Pvt Ltd - to know about RMP infotec