RN *REAL.COM - RN *REAL.COM

Rhonda Morrison
I was checking the balance on my debit card today 1/14/2010 & found a $6.99 charge from RN *REAL.COM that I did not authorize. I don't even know who they are. What can I do?

Comments

I have no idea, but I've had the exact same problem - only for the amount of $16.23! I'm pissed and don't know if I should report my card stolen or what.

i am also a victim and i intend to get to the bottom of this!whoever these people are they are making a lot of people unhappy i cant even get on their website thats listed on my bank statement

I just found the same charge. It's from signing up with Rhapsody.
N Mar 25, 2011 by
Josefina Mena Abraham

I am very disturbed as you charged my credit card 39.99 USD and I did not ask any service from you. How can I get my money back? how do I know if you will continue stoling money from me? please answer. Sincerely Dra. Josefina Mena Abraham
N Mar 25, 2011 by
Josefina Mena Abraham

39.99 USD charged to my credit card - RN*real.com on line

RN*real.com online charged 39.99 USD to my credit card BBVA Bancomer con the 31st January 2011 but we have not bought anything from this enterprise. We demand such amount should be paid into my credit card as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely, Dra. Josefina Mena-Abraham, Pdta. Grupo de TecnologĂ­a Alternativa SC

RN *REAL.COM - RN *REAL.COM