Rohini Residential Scheme - 1981 - non allotment of plot even after 27 yrs

Bodhraj
I applied for a plot in 1981 under Rohini Residential Scheme - 1981 in MIG Group for 90 metre plot.Even after 27 year, I am waiting for my turn.Though DDA has auctioned thousands of plots during the period but it has no land to allot the remaining registrant of the sheme.We already paid Rs. 5000/- as application Money to the DDA in 1981 which was App 30% cost of the land value @ 200/- Per S Metre. Since that I havent been alotted anything. DDA management still does not has a satisfacry answer that how and when they are going to allot the plots to the applicants. still DDA has no plan after even after 27 Years.

Comments

i AGREE WITH YOU, THE GOVT IS NOT BOTHERED, IT HAS SLEPT FOR THE LAST 27 YEARS AND IS IN A MOOD TO SLEEP FOR THE NEXT DECADE. MY MOTHER IS 80 NOW WE APPLIED FOR THE SAME THRU LOANS, WE WANTED A HOUSE BADLY AND WERE WILLING TO TAKE ALL PAINS AND RELOCATE OURSELVES FOR THE SAME. I DONT THINK THAT THE DREAMS OF OUR ELDERS, WILL EVER BE FULFILLED.AND YOU WONT BELEIVE SHE WAS A CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEE.
IF YOU R IN DEHLI PL TRY TO WAKE UP THE GOVT ON THIS MATTER.
REGARDS
N.ADVANI.

I had applied for plot in 1981 and it has been long 27 years, full of harassment, mental agony and

torture by the authorities of DDA including senior most ones

whose goal is to harrass the people . I have attended many public hearings where the sadistic

attitude of senior and responsible DDA officials is deplorable.

It is the people's money and it is the land of `Bharat Mata' and I always get amazed why these

officials are not answerable to public, Honorable Chief minister of Delhi and honorable Prime

Minister .
poonam

My father applied for a plot in 1981 residential scheme. But by now we were not given any plot. My father is no more. his dream couldn't be fulfilled. Even after 27 yrs we didn't get plot. DDA employees never give satisfactory answer. They have no answer. We need one plot to build a house. We are loosing our patience. please try to wake up the govt.

I totally agree... Govt has not done anything about this.My mother applied for this 27 years back and till now we have been waiting for our turn to come.

If this happened with the schemes which govt body runs then i dont know what can all happen to the schemes run by other private bodies.

This attitude of DDA has shaken faith and cofidence of many individuals.

Bharat Khanna
Vishal

i am also victim of dda at same plan. my father booked lig plot in 1981 but after 27 year he not alloted any plot this is very shamefully
issue for center govt. my father is also centeral govt emp. and now
he is retired and we are very needful for any own accomdeation .

pLS DO SOMETING AGAINST GOVT. AND VISIT AND JOIN dda-rohini.tripod.com

THANKS.

its really something very serious to look in. are dda people hand in glove with land mafias and playing with our rights. does our judiciary well aware of it. my father applied for it and he is no more, i am quering for it at, i will be no more, i think dda is planning to build a memorial of all us on our awaited land share.

MERA KYA HOGA ?

Land mafias!!! Are we all victim of it?
My father too applied for a plot in 1981 residential scheme. He also dreamt of having his own house in the city. It’s been 27 years we have been allotted a priority number with a promise that the allotment will be done.
DDA has been auctioning plots but they claim they have no land to allot to the remaining registrants. I have lost my father during this long wait now my mother 70 years old and frail living with a hope that one day soon we would get our allotment.
We all need to come together and raise this issue in much larger scale so that we are all heard. We need media to help us on this in big way

DDA is most cheater and useless department. Govt. is also sleeping. Rohini res scheme 1981, draw of MIG plot not held till date. 28 yeras has been passed.

Please Govt. do something. We r still waiting.

Ph-9899120364
bharti

yes, i agree and protest against dda officials. my father also had applied for mig plot in dda 1981 scheme. still he is waiting for his turn. he has made several rounds to dda office but they do not bother the give even information when the draw for mig plots will be done. there are so many people who have dreamt of own home but even after 27 years (i guess, some applicants are no more !! ) of application, we have no clue when we will get our house.

Yes I agree and protest against the policy of DDA and Central Govt.I had applied for a plot in Rohini Scheme 1981 for LIG (48 Sq mts) at the earlier times of my service .I am going to retaire in another 7 -8 years . I thouht it would be possible to have my own roof on my head during my service period.But after 27 years my dream to have one house in Delhi is a impossible task as per the attitude of DDA.So many plots are Auctioned by DDA in Rohini very often, but they did not bother to think of the registrants who are waiting for the last 27 years.It is shame on the part of DDA and the policy of Central Govt.

I there fore request the Hounarable minister and the Supreme Court to take note of the MAFIAISM
going on in the DDA should come to an end and see that the registrants who are waiting for such a long years get justice and Due.

i totally agree with you
my father applied for it and we are still waiting for our turn like you.

dda has auctioned many plots at very higher rates recently in rohini and they are also not giving us any option so that at least we can move on from our rented house shelling out Rs5000 from us every month.
WE ARE 25000 FAMILIES AND WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AGAINST DDA AND THE GOVT.

i mrs vimal thakar has not been alloted plot for the last 27 years .i lost my husband recently i have 2 married daughters .i do not have my own house . i request yoour good self 2 keep my name in special category
. phone no 9868599051

Kindly include my name in the list as well.
+91 99111 83428

Vikram
+91-9811033465

i agree with all the comlainants, i have also applied for lig plot in 1981, but till today iam waiting. 09417812950.

Hi all,
I heard that DDA is going to conduct a draw for Rohini 1981 Scheme in August 2008 (this months). If you have any information regarding this than Please share the news at my Email id or Mobile no.

Deepak
9899120364

i am also victim of dda at same plan.i booked janta plot in 1981 but after 27 year he not alloted any plot this is very shamefully
i m very needful for any own accomdeation .

Its been long long time, almost 28 years.My father too applied for MIG 90 m plot.We still waitng for that.
Yesterday morning i saw a dream that draw would held before 31st Decmeber 2008.Request all of you to pray for my dream to come true. :"Sometimes some close things seems to be far"

Hope before christmas we all get some good news.
Thanks & Regards

Ajay Sharma

Hi All,

I m also victim of the same. Can we take the help of consumer court for the same. Even i think Suprem Court help as it's the matter of public interest. How can a govt. department DDA can do like this.

Let do some afford toghter to make our dream true which was seen by our parents.

Thanks & Regards