Roozgaar - ROOZGAAR - FRAUD

Nayan Saha on Oct 19, 2013
Respected Sir/Madam, I Arindam saha residing in Kolkata (W.B.) would like to inform you that I have been cheated by an Telephone Executive, named SANDIP (Centre 6 - Noida) of ROOZGAAR.COM from +911204643900 on 18-10-2013 at 06:45pm on my mob number 09433347867. He told me that there is an opening in SAHARA INDIA PARIWAR & INDIA TODAY as DGM Admin. Both the client have shortlisted your profile and they are currently online but then a simple one time registration process is required wherein I need to pay Rs.1500/- to Roozgaar.com (with S Tax Rs. 1685.40 towards Roozgaar resume xplode ) which would be refunded if not selected. I paid the said amount of Rs.1685/- from my SC bank Credit Card. Sandip never told me for any further payment. Then they somehow convinced me to make another payment of Rs 3199/- to Roozgaar.com (with Service Tax Rs 3594.40/- towards Roozgaar Profile verification (Employment + Education Verification)) which would be refunded by the hiring company in first month salary. I again paid the said amount Rs.3594.40/- from my SC bank Credit Card. Sandip again never said me for any further payment. Then Sandip was pushing me to make another payment of Rs. 5499 /- to Roozgaar .com (with service tax Rs. 6179/- towards Roozgaar Job assistance). I was not very convinced to make this payment so I landed up in saying that I had internet problem & I will be paying later. After going through Roozgaar Scam reviews I am sure that this a scam opportunity. I would remain thankful if you & SC bank can help me in getting my paid amount back. Kindly take action against Sandip whose mob no is 08510835982 as he is a fraud. Regards Arindam Saha WestBengal 09433347867

Roozgaar - ROOZGAAR - FRAUD