RO.pune@EPF India.gov.m - Regarding to provident Fund

Ravidra Kunte on Jan 20, 2011
Employee's Provident Fund Organisation, INDIA

My PF settlement Cleaim
My PF number MH/8972/1061
This is regarding my to provident fund. i have submited my application 3/12/2010 for some marrage resone. This
Marrage is on 14/2/2011. But i still cant receive the provident fund amount 150000/- Rs. So please give me my
Provident fund fiften days before marrage.

Regards to
Shri Francy Joseph

Comments

N Oct 1, 2011 by
amoledhate

Employee's Provident Fund Organisation, INDIA

This is regarding my to provident fund. i have submited my application 31/12/2010. but i have not recived my PF to stii date.

My PF number 1) MH/122308/1516 2)MH/122308/163
My name is :-edhate amol ananda.

Please look into this mattar for urgent besis.

thanks,
Amol Edhate.
N Oct 1, 2011 by
amoledhate

plz do needfull for same.
N Dec 13, 2011 by
Anand K Sharma

I am Anand Sharma (Japtech Industries) Pune.
I submitted my documents in January-2011, And this is December-2011.
What PF employees are doing, what maharastra government is doing, what indian government is doing, , , , ????

God i am fad up, , , , Guys you give my money, , , or close your PF office, , , , ,
When i will get my money, , , , this is my money, , , , , , and i will get this money from you...

Its better for you to give it as soon as possible...other wise leave your job, , , , , , because you are only responible for this, , , , ,

Dont give me chance to mis behave with you, , , , , , ,

Because when i will start, , , this will be impossible for you to stop me...

Ghooose chahiye tto go to hellllllll, , , , , , , ,
Kam manage nahi hota tto, , , , , give your resignation, , , , today, , , , , , , ,

Hope you will understand me, , , , give my money immediately... Government bhukhi nahi mar jayegiiiii, , , , , mera money return karke...

Aur kon he government main????... jo bhi he god mat bano aur, , , , , immidiately give my money back, , , , , ,
N Mar 2, 2012 by
rajeevnayanthakur

Employee's Provident Fund Organization, INDIA

For your kind information i have already submitted form 13 in 2008-2009, for transfer of my PF/FPF form MH 121339168 Pune to (10602 ) MR/MRT/00378/000/0000697 Meerut.

I therefore requested you to take personslly & your immediate actin for the same will be highly oblige to me.

Regards/ Thanks