rose valley chain marketing system - collect money against RD/FD giving the assurance of Land

dbiswas
Rose vally is a group their main business is real estate, they also the corporate agent of LIC of India, in this connection they collect money from market as RD & FD and invest in their main business, and giving invester the assurance of land like black listed company Golden Forest India Ltd. my question is if the comany faliure who will responsible to pay the maturity amount. and what is the future of the company, as per sebi guideline this type company must take rating from cristal, icra, but this company ?so, plz. send me mail if you have any experince like this company, or any experience in this company this will help to save money of some poor people in India.

Comments

JOIN US CONTACT

website-www.prayasgroup.com
Email-prayas_bapi@rediffmail.com

I AM WORKING IN ROSE VALLEY SINCE 2006. IN MY OPINIUN ROSE VALLEY IS ONE OF THE BEST COMPANY IN INDIA. I LOVE ROSE VALLEY. ROSE VALLEY IS SITUATED IN MY HEART. THEY ARE PROVIDED THEIR SERVICES VERY SMOOTHLY. I BELIEVE IN FUTURE ROSE VALLEY GROUP WILL BE FIRST TOP GROUP IN OUR INDIA.

WEST BENGAL COMPANY, BEKAR CHELE MEYEDER JONNO SUKHABAR, KAJER SUJOG, UNLIMITED INCOME, CONTACT-WEB-www.prayasgroup.com & my Email -prayas_bapi@rediffmail.com

hi Mr, Biswas i am Satadru Mazumdar from Malda district. Have you any knowledge about Finance & Marketing??? I have the balance sheet of rose valley chain marketing system. then calculating all this thing just like net working capital, current ratio, rate of return trade off all this thing. because i m a student of Management (MBA) Finance specialization. so there are no chance of shut down of this company. you have very short knowledge about rose valley then how can you tell this conpany is illegal?? r u law of justice of Supreme court of India???? i have very little information about you then can i tell you that you are a fool, uneducated?? is this real?? so i hope you collect all the statistical information or market servey of rose valley chain marketing system & then comment.

PRAYAS PROJECTS INDIA LTD
UNDER-PRAYAS GROUP
WEB-www.prayasgroup.com
REAL ESTATE & MULTI PROJECTS DIVISION
AN ISO 9001:2008
Prayas Group is one of the fastest growing companies in India.
My Email-prayas_bapi@rediffmail.com
kalra

i am from punjab i am working in rose valley pls cont my mail id vikaskalra506@gmail.com
vkalra

i am join the rose valley cont my mail id vikaskalra506@gmail.com or vikaskumar.kalra@yahoo.in

Sambandh Group Of Companies Limited required Development Officer for different location in Kolkata & Eastern Region.Good salary package and commission available here.Candidate should be graduate with minimum 5 years Network markeing/Money market/Insurance experience.Website : www.sambandhgroup.org Mail to Mr. Debashis Ghosh, Branch Manager Kolkata.with C.V. Email : debashis29ghosh@yahoo.co.in
D
ravis

hey friends if you are really serious about your future and looking for some wonderfull opportunity then you can contact me-and also we have a option where your money can be invested safely.and you will recieve a guaranteed returns in every 3 years.

Call ravi-09818680259

I AM GLAD AFTER JOINING TO IT...

Agartala theke ki Aapneder company chale jabe ? Jadi chale jai ta hale amader taka ( Rs) ki kare paba ?

ranjan, i want to say you something, please take it seriously, after 1 or 2 year after when you will be job less then you will understand what are you talking today. ROSE VALLY is totally fraud. are you a job provider, who give you this power. what you will do after 2 years when u will be job less . i think you are a fool person . thats why you r working for this fraud company . i think u r intellegent people and don't destroy your valueable time doing this . can you imagine the what will be the condition of poor people if they don't return their money . do you understand bengali ? eber bengali te bolchi...gramer garib manus gulir kotha ekber o bhebe cho. jara tomader lovo nio phade poreche...tumi nijer mobile number and address thiye bhool korle...kono din public er mar kheyecho?

--- mrinmoy

I am working in Rose Valley. If anybody want to join in Kolkata & Murshidabad please contact me.
S.K.Saha : 9831029234
Email :ssaccuracyweighing22@gmail.com

I am Sujoy Maitra I am work in this company. The Company is very best is world. I am wanted some boys & girl to join my group,
Address is 21, D.P.Nagar, Belghoria, Kolkta-56. Mail add: maitra.sujoy@yahoo.com. Mobile No:9748728386.

I am Sanjoy Dutta I am working in ROSE VALLEY GROUP, UNDER 02C UNIT ( Raniganj Branch ) Burdwan.I think this is the biggest leding company in the world. hey friends if you are really serious about your future and looking for some wonderfull opportunity then you can contact me-and also we have a option where your money can be invested safely.and you will recieve a guaranteed returns in every years.If anybody want to join in RANIGANJ, ASANSOL, DHANBAD, DURGAPUR, UKHRA, ANDAL, BURDWAN Pls contact me.

MOB-- 09832283603
E-mail ID-duttasanjoy13@yahoo.in

Its only the bloody commission agent who have no knowledge about the financial market but with just a class 10 certificate become agents and start collecting money from the people who hv no idea abt what they are dealing with. these agents are greedy with no knowlwdge about the company's rating, intersted in their high commision, if not then i would like to hear from their agent what the company's rating? what the course an investor can take in case the company defaults. Cycle changes and what if the hospitality and real estate crashes. Till somebody answers me, in my opinion Rose Valley is to be fucked and one day its investor will realise how hard they have been fucked. There is no shortcut to sucess

what is the future of rose valley chain marketing company

I sincerely know that rosevalley is a company with high security.Those who comments against company plz visit rosevalley offices(many are own puechased offices).I m from Assam(Tinsukia) and i have seen our divisional office at jorhat and regional office at guwahati.Both are own purchased not are rented.Both offices are very well furnished.Even LIC have not their own offices so well furnished.So donot comment anything before knowing about rosevalley.I have faith on company and understand that company strictly maintain all norms of central govt. as well as state govt.
SHYAMALENDU BISWAS, JOKAI CENTRAL HOSPITAL, PANITOLA, TINSUKIA, ASSAM.
shaku2222_u@rediffmail.com
cell.> +91 97060 40840
arun222

give me the mounthly fd/rd chart

I am Vishwajeet Das from robertsganj Sonebhadra U.P. Aap logo ko hindi ati hogi. Kya aap log company ke rule & condition or details hindi me kyon nahi banate hai. hum logo ko paresani hoti hai costumer ko samjhane main. Asha kori apnara Rose Valley sob form r details hindi te korben.
My Contact No. 09695267883/08858175173